NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

Old February 13th 10, 02:44 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

Default NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

On Feb 13, 2:12*am, OM wrote:

...On the other hand, the fact that those moderating these groups
happen to people who *won't* put up with trolls in the first place is
apparently enough to dissuade them from even bothering to try and
troll those groups. Which is just as good as banning them aforehand,
which suits me just fine.

And Greg, before you get all defensive, keep in mind that it's *not*
wrong to keep known trolls off of a moderated newsgroup. That's what
moderation is for.

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. That is why OM is
not on NASASpaceflight.com.

OM is a troll, plain and simple
Old February 13th 10, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

Default Charlie X. Murphy, L2's prime catamite (wuz: NASA'slong-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!)

On Feb 13, 2:09*am, OM wrote:

...Oh, **** yourself, you lying little ******. On my *worst* day I've
contributed more to this newsgroup than you ever will in your pathetic
excuse for a life.

Put that on a resume and what will it get you? This newsgroup doesn't
have any impact on anything, there are other forums (other than
NASAspaceflight.com) that more relevant, where more information is
exchanged. As for contributions, each day I go to work, I do more in
the space program than you ever will in your life.

Old February 13th 10, 03:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 2:09*am, OM wrote:
On my *worst* day I've
contributed more to this newsgroup than you ever will in your pathetic
excuse for a life. And as for those "good ole days" not existing, try
surfing through google groups for a change and doing some *real*
research.

And that is the problem, just because I didn't "pay" my dues by being
these newsgroups for many years, you couldn't handle the newcomer, who
knew more than you. If you look back, none of my posts were wrong.
You are the only one with a problem and none of others do. It is
your behavior that has got you where you are at.
Old February 13th 10, 05:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Pat Flannery

Me wrote:

That was last decade. You haven't done squat since then

I haven't exactly noted you being a priceless font of information on
space related things in the past few weeks either for that matter, as
you've been spending all your time trading insults with OM, like two
chimps in a feces fight.

Pat
Old February 13th 10, 11:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 5:17*pm, OM wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:42:37 -0800 (PST), Me

wrote:
That was last decade. *You haven't done squat since then

...You know, you really *are* a pathetic little ******, aren't you?

I *really* want to meet you face-to-face, Charlie. You've got a
serious attitude readjustment coming...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OM

I am waiting. Come down to the Cape and I will meet you.

Old February 13th 10, 11:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 5:21*pm, OM wrote:

Has he even added to
and/or edited a Wiki article and provided valid information for said?

That is exactly why Wiki articles on space are so f'ed up because of
clueless people like you
Old February 14th 10, 01:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 6:37*pm, OM wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:34:46 -0800 (PST), Me

wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:21*pm, OM wrote:

Has he even added to
and/or edited a Wiki article and provided valid information for said?

That is exactly why Wiki articles on space are so f'ed up because of
clueless people like you

...Oh really? Cite one single article on space that's a) ****ed up
and/or b) one that *I* have "****ed up".

Put up or shut up on this one, Charlie. Cite source or get the ****
out, because you've really stepped over the line here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaur_%28rocket_stage%29

4th paragraph: "Development started in 1956 at NASA's Lewis Research
Center, now the Glenn Research Center,"
A. Centaur did not exist until 1957
B. NASA did not exist yet.
C. ARPA first managed Centaur
D. Lewis was only performing aircraft LH2 experiments at the time.
Old February 16th 10, 07:06 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
The Big DP[_2_]

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
"The Big DP" wrote:

:
:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
.. .
: "The Big DP" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
: ...
: : The Big DP wrote:
: :
: : But that's probably because I'm a brown-nosing LLPOF incest-cloned
: Borg
: : Zionist Nazi. :-D
: :
: :
: : *SNORT* hee hee hee...good one, Pat
: :
: : It took me forever to figure out what the "LLPOF" was all about.
: : It's "Liar, Lier, Pants On Fire"... really hard language on his
part.
: :-D
: :
: :
: :Truth be told Pat....I actually had to ask him. How pathetic is THAT?
: :
:
: They don't have Google on your planet?
:
:Ahhhh....I can rest in peace now, I've finally been snubbed by Fred.
Thanks!
:

That's not a 'snub'. Perhaps you should check a dictionary for the
meaning of that word while you're trying to figure out how to use
Google?

*Chortle* Remember Fred we're talking Brad Guth and his odd use of the
language. It never occurred to me that something Brad would type would be
Google-able. Oh and Fred....being condescending to someone IS a snub. If you
don't think so I love to see you explain why it wouldn't be.

Doug

Old February 16th 10, 07:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
The Big DP[_2_]

wrote:
That was last decade. You haven't done squat since then

...You know, you really *are* a pathetic little ******, aren't you?

I *really* want to meet you face-to-face, Charlie. You've got a
serious attitude readjustment coming...

OM

I am waiting. Come down to the Cape and I will meet you.

Man....I think I'd actually pay $5 to watch that. What's weird is I am
hoping for a bloody draw.

Old February 17th 10, 05:32 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
The Big DP[_2_]

"The Big DP" wrote:

:
:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
.. .
: "The Big DP" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
: .. .
: : "The Big DP" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
: :
: : : The Big DP wrote:
: : :
[...]

Because it's not. Red isn't blue. If you think it is, I'd love to
see you explain why it is.

You DO enjoy the semantic battle don't you. I would agree that Red isn't
Blue....but I perceive your first remark as a snub, so thus whether or not
you intended it as a snub it doesn't matter. Perception, as 'they' say IS
reality.