Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 27th 08, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jun 27, 10:45*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Weather same as yesterday's *Not a good beach day. Best no one swims in
lakes or streams any more for gators without much fish or birds are
getting hungry. I think you saw one eat the left arm of a swimmer that
was stupid and even went swimming at night. *He was lucky for if it was
not a 12 foot gater he would be its complete dinner. He in reality was
only a night snack * Bert

Weather is heating up here with high expected near 90. Will have to
change my sleeping pattern as storage unit will become too hot to
sleep in and their are fewer and fewer places where they will let me
sleep. The park bench still works. The cops are too lazy to get out
of their patrol cars and walk down there, or they would tell me not to
sleep there either.

Double-A

Old June 28th 08, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_30_]

Default Bert's oh-so-random “ GodFather ” has nothing to do with it.

“ Yanky ”, “ ****** ” and “ Tosser ”
are popular insults in Australia and the UK ..
each means “ loser ” ( literally, “ masturbator ” ).

With rising gas prices ..
the more urban your state or city is, the higher the influx.
Conversely, the more rural, the greater the out-flow.

People are leaving the country-side and suburban areas,
moving closer to the inner city.

While the value of your house is falling,
Twitty's NYC is being gentrified, making it too expensive for her ..
i.e. everyone is suffering, not just you.

Your oh-so-random “ GodFather ” has nothing to do with it.

Old June 29th 08, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default How bad was crime during the depression ?

Cactus Saul You will need a gun to protect yourself from the white
collar crooks. Banks were always a good place to bring a gun. Before
utility companies like Severn Trent or Progress Energy can kill a
mother's child she will have a gun. She should ge a metal for using
it. Bert

Old June 30th 08, 07:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Wrongo again, BEERTbrain!

How many oil rigs did Katrina take out?

None.

You mean SHALE.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:35:04 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Drilling in the Gulf is not a good idea. Those Texas Towers
would be in the lane of hurricane alley. Best we reopen that mountain
in Boulder Colorado that has trillions of tons of scale. It has enough
to keep our cars running for the next 30 years. It was closed down
because gas was cheap. Now it would be a wind fall. Bert

Old June 30th 08, 07:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

TV is still free, the Internet isn't.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:41:16 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul I think you can blame the Godfather for ordering that
higher monthly bill. He knows people can't live without tv . Your lucky
not to have your legs broken if you stiff him. I can remember when tv
was free. Bert

Old June 30th 08, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Left out the h Shale it is,and its worth its weight in oil.
NASA cons the public,and the oil companies con the public. USA has all
the oil it will ever need. The republicans will tell you we need it
saved for the next global war. I'm sure Saul you have heard them say
that Bert

Old June 30th 08, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

74F at 8am Hit 93F at 3pm,and then those monsoons will hit. High
damaging winds 2 inches of rain. All this creates fires and big car
crashes. Progress Energy is giving me till July 24 to pay $700 bill
People that try to fight back and give out FBI information on Progress
Energy get on the Godfathers hit list. Here in Florida Progress Energy
is the power and the glory. It is now the way of America. Big bucks
means you answer to no one. You are the law. Sad but true.
Families with new born babies have no electric and Progress Energy make
sure it has only the most despicable people working for them. I sent a
certified letter to Progress Energy's CEO William Johnson with enclosed
doctors letters that at my age having diabetes,and a bad heart I could
not live long without electricity. He has already decided to turn it
off. Which proves what I'm posting Progress Energy have killed
children. Bill Johnson knows "LIFE IS CHEAPAND A BUCK IS STILL A BUCK
Bert

Old June 30th 08, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Its a crime when Severn Trent Avatar can create a community here in
Florida with no side walks even where school buses run. During the
depression my mother told me to stay on the side walk. Today Severn
Trent have seen children killed waiting for their school bus but will
not put in side walks. Just another reason why their motto is "A child
life is cheap" Severn Trent only wants the bucks. Sad but so very true
Severn Trent Avatar is just another nAME USED BY THE mAFIA Killing is
what the Mafia does best and in this spacetime they are the law. Best
to know at the 4th you can tell a republican Florida official very
easily HE will have a flag in this lapel Oh ya He will gladly give
your life for the new American way It fits bert

Old July 1st 08, 12:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Progress Energy blaming the Chinese for buying and pushing up the price
on USA coal needs more money. They will get what they ask for for they
are part of the Florida government. They will not take out an
occupational license required by law. Won't tell you the profit they
made last year also required by law. Won't return that 146,000,000 bucks
they stole by over billing. Don't have to worry how many children and
old people they have killed by turning off their power without due
process. The 4th of July stands for the people that died to
create America People that work for Progress Energy right up to the
top man Bill Johnson(CEO) will kill Americans on this July 4th 2008 for
a buck This is so sad Herbert Glazier