Starmaster overseas!

Old July 14th 03, 11:29 PM
Pierre Dessemontet

Default Starmaster overseas!

Just surfed on Rick Singmaster's website and picked up one very very
interesting piece of information for us estranged stargazers:

Starmaster now taking international orders

Now, that is very, very good news. Suddenly there's a Starmaster in my
future!!! Thought I would disseminate the news for us overseas
admirers.

Pierre
(in Houston for 2 more weeks then back in his swiss home)
Old July 15th 03, 12:01 AM
Richard Darn

Pierre

That is good news. They were losing a lot of potential British business to
Obsession.
Never quite understood why they wouldn't ship overseas.

Rich

om...

Old July 15th 03, 04:00 PM
Pierre Dessemontet

Jon,

Thanks for the links (all of them). Page duly bookmarked!

Clear skies up in Norway,

Pierre

No None wrote in message . 210...

That is good news indeed! We europeans are unfortunate enough already,
with more or less double prices compared to the US, and with all the
hassle of shipping, customs and taxes every time we buy something from
overseas.

By the way, I have tracked down a few european telescope makers. See
links at:
http://home.no.net/jonbent/links.html
Jon Kristoffersen