Alternative to TT-Watch

Old August 12th 03, 11:29 PM
enterprise2002

Default Alternative to TT-Watch

"Jan" wrote in message ...
Nope, those were 2 different messages. It was Brent that put you on
moderation, but it was I that returned your posting about McCanney and FEMA,
asking you to remove your allegations against him. This was a matter of
netiquette and proper conduct only, not about the content. When you removed
that offending part, the posting was accepted.

We are currently only 2 active moderators on TT Watch. I do not allocate
much time for the lists any more, and I believe Brent only signs on once a
day. Consequently, there may be some moderation delay.

Regards,
Jan

Notice how the "Would be King's" ears flap when someone's talking
about him. Especially if its what he considers negative and unable to
resist posting in order to try and justify himself.

Hey Jan, when you going to quit? What was it you said on tt-watch:

"If, on the other hand, everything continues as "normal" (whatever

that is), then it is time to dismiss ZetaTalk and everything
affiliated with it once and for all, and get on with life as before."
Jan Rypdal Fri Jul 18, 2003

We're now in August with everything "normal" and you're still there,
could it be you're a proven hypocrite as well as a proven liar? (But
then we all knew you were anyway its only you that's deluded enough to
believe otherwise. You should try practicing what you preach.)

Try Godlike, ZetaAstro and Bad Astronomy your ears should be really
burning, they're all talking about you on there as well, don't you
love it.

Give my regards to Nancy, oh I forget, you're not exactly on speaking
terms anymore. You'd better hope your takeover plans work or you're
out on your arse come next elections although that won't be any great
loss.

Oh one last thing: you know the beauty of it all is that we all see
this as one big joke, with us laughing our socks off at you, while you
on the other hand with the other INC disciples see it all as deadly
serious getting steamed and stressed at the slightest thing. Guess
who's having more fun?

Brian (Angel Isle)
Old August 15th 03, 07:34 PM
enterprise2002

Michael L Cunningham wrote in message ...
John Oliver wrote:

Jamie: Are you sure its moderated again? You and I and Michael all seem
to still be able to post.

We're still being moderated.

You can easily check who's being moderated. Pic a post in the
archives, click on it and then click on "View source." Once its loaded
check the ISP data at the beginning of the message and look for the
last couple of lines as with this example. (Sorry Michael I used one
of yours for ease.)

From: Michael L Cunningham bogeystar@e...
07:53:50 -0000

You'll note it was approved by anybody1450 (Jan) which means it was
flagged, intercepted and held at 00:53am until a moderator could read
it, make a decision as to its worth and then release it to the group
archive at 7:53am some seven hours later.

Had it been declined it could simply disappear or be sent straight
back to the originating e-mail address as a failed delivery. Either
that or they can edit, add or delete parts of the post without the
senders knowledge or approval before releasing to the group.(I know
I've used Yahoo moderating facilities before.) So if it seems to take
forever for a post to appear and they tell you there's some kind of
Yahoo posting delay effecting everyone, it means the post is being
moderated and if that delay is with everyone then the moderation
facilities are on "full" for one reason or another, with every post
going through the moderators before being released. (A newer function
of the group moderation facilities, easily turned on and off.)

So if you're interested you can check who's on moderation and who's
not just be checking these few details although of course it doesn't
explain why.

Brian (Angel Isle)
Old August 16th 03, 04:40 AM
Idon't

"Jan" wrote in message ...
"DrPostman" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:30:19 -0400, John Oliver
wrote:

Jamie: Are you sure its moderated again? You and I and Michael all
seem to still be able to post.

Yep, Jan emailed me saying that Brent put me on moderation because I
claimed that McCanny wanted to scare people about FEMA to hype
his book sales. It was the truth, but that can't be handled on
TT-Watch, not the whole truth. Look at the posts in the last couple
of days. Only a few per day. When I post now they do not show
up for about 12 hours.

Nope, those were 2 different messages. It was Brent that put you on
moderation, but it was I that returned your posting about McCanney and FEMA,
asking you to remove your allegations against him. This was a matter of
netiquette and proper conduct only, not about the content. When you removed
that offending part, the posting was accepted.

How about having Nancy prove any of the "allegations" she posts on tt-watch?

Old August 16th 03, 10:27 PM
Wag_the_Dog

Fred Garvin wrote in message ...
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:57:41 -0400, DrPostman wrote:

To avoid lengthy discussion on sci-astro ('cause most of you don't care)
I thought I would mention an alternative to the again heavily moderated
TT-Watch. Zeta-Astro doesn't have the control issues that TT-Watch seems
to be going through. Subscribe by sending an email to

As far as what is going on with TT-Watch, Jan and Nancy have had a bad
falling out, and it seems to have become heavily controlled now. Exactly
why is something only the "elite" are allowed to know.

Yeah read this for a good laugh:

http://www.zetatalk3.com/nonproft/jul2703l.htm

These people are freakin' kooks of the higest caliber.

38 members! A whole 38!
---

Gotta love the kooks!

What a wonderful idea! Now those who value TT-watch will no longer
have to put up with endless garbage and nay-saying by the likes of
Cunningham. ****ting into your hand and thowing it at people is for
monkeys, not people, Cunningham. A forum of your own, where you can
share in this kind of behaviour, will be welcomed by those who are
weary of infantile jibes and muck-raking. Enjoy your new forum!
Old August 17th 03, 12:19 AM
Greg Neill

"Wag_the_Dog" wrote in message
om...
[...]

??? None of the posters you quoted were this Cunningham
gentleman that you are, for some reason perhaps known
only to you and your therapist, tearing into. You got a
hair up yer ass for some reason? Some inferiority complex
and compensation mechanism kicking in perhaps?

Old August 17th 03, 08:22 AM

(Wag_the_Dog) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Hi Wag,

Your screen name sounded familiar so I did a google search for the
last six months. All of your posts were on sci.astro in support of
Nancy and her imaginary Planet. BTW you really should clean up your
language!

After reading your posts, I'm surprised you were able to overcome your
embarrassment and return to sci.astro.

But, while you're here, did you happen to notice that the OMINOUS
OCHRE ORB OF OBLIVION didn't arrive to cause a CATASTROPHIC CATACLISM
OF PLANET WIDE PROPORTIONS? Did you hear about any pole shifts in the
news? Do you have any reports of imploding cities? How about civil
chaos and extensive rioting? Do the sunsets look redder than usual as
a result of planet wide volcanic eruptions? Why do you suppose that
is, or isn't, as the case may be? Maybe the most important question
of all, do you actually value TT Watch?

It looks like you still believe in Nancy's imaginary Planet X. How
sad! I would say that you're as dumb as the stump in my back yard,
but I kind of like that stump. We use it for a bird bath, and it
attracts some interesting birds.

Earthling
Old August 17th 03, 02:05 PM
DrPostman

On 16 Aug 2003 14:27:25 -0700, (Wag_the_Dog)
wrote:

[...]

What are you afraid of?

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy