Message to Bert

Old July 11th 03, 08:34 PM
Mac

Default Message to Bert

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:06:39 GMT, "Painius"
wrote:
SNIP SNIP
************ ********** **********
Well, one complaint would be Bert's bragging that he simply posts
on his WebTV without taking the time to think things through and
that he refuses to make any effort to do any research, or visit a
library, or grab pencil and paper... But simply engages in
verbal diarrhea far too often.
---Mac

********************************
'Lo Mac --
Most of us are not geniuses. Most of us must muddle through
several, perhaps hundreds, of our ideas before we are blessed
with even one idea that's a good idea, maybe even a great idea.

This is UseNet. It *can* be viewed as a perfect place to, sort
of, "test" our ideas through a worldwide idea exchange network.

A "think-tank" of sorts. So keep up the negativity. In spite of
what we read about the adverse effects of negativity on think-
tanks, i have found that it (1) often acts as a springboard to
better and better ideas (for those like Bert who have "tough
hides"), and (2) weeds out the wussies (mostly newbies who
have not yet fireproofed themselves).

So for about a hundred bouts of diarrhea, maybe we'll get to
have one good, solid poop?

Here in this medium we sometimes have to stop and smell the
flowers AND the turds.

Kudes to those of us who are courageous enough to try out
even seemingly wild ideas on the rest of us! And this in spite
of all attempts to discourage, belittle, demean and kill(file).

To have to smell **** now and then is a small price to pay to
be able to grow and smell a beautiful new flower.
happy days and...
starry starry nights!

**************** **********
As I'm not a genius I especially enjoy reading some of the
answers given.
And then, with that source material, doing more reading and
trying to figure things out with pencil and paper.
I don't have a problem with those who ask serious questions.
The problem I have is when someone brags that they do not bother
to read, or research, and refuse to even try to work things out.
As for the Killfile, the Nets Most Failer Prophet is in there.
With one or two more --- and a couple more are auditioning for
placement therein.
---Mac
Old July 12th 03, 09:47 AM
Painius

"Mac" wrote...
in message ...

"Painius" wrote:
. . .
To have to smell **** now and then is a small price to pay to
be able to grow and smell a beautiful new flower.

**************** **********
As I'm not a genius I especially enjoy reading some of the
answers given.
And then, with that source material, doing more reading and
trying to figure things out with pencil and paper.
I don't have a problem with those who ask serious questions.
The problem I have is when someone brags that they do not bother
to read, or research, and refuse to even try to work things out.
As for the Killfile, the Nets Most Failer Prophet is in there.
With one or two more --- and a couple more are auditioning for
placement therein.
---Mac

Just don't choke your good ideas off *too* much by not giving
them enough "fertilizer." g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Tender hearts wear crying mask,
With eyes and tears that burn,

Paine Ellsworth

Old July 13th 03, 06:28 AM
Mike Bandy

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:34:34 GMT, Mac
wrote:

snip

The problem I have is when someone brags that they do not bother
to read, or research, and refuse to even try to work things out.
As for the Killfile, the Nets Most Failer Prophet is in there.
With one or two more --- and a couple more are auditioning for
placement therein.

I'm sure you'll find your attempt to killfile the Nets most failed
prophet to be unsuccessful. He keeps morphing. If your experience
proves me wrong, please tell me how you did it. I use Agent, too.

--
Mike Bandy

Old July 13th 03, 11:19 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Message to Bert From Bert

Should I keep posting,or not? Bert??

Old July 13th 03, 11:58 PM
Bill Sheppard

Should I keep posting,or not? Bert??

Bert, it's OK to talk to oneself, but if you start sayin' "Huh?" that's
the time for concern.g

oc