Did we ever go to the moon???

Old January 6th 05, 07:07 PM
Iceman-Jamie Iceman-Jamie is offline
Member

Location: Keflavik, Iceland
Default Did we ever go to the moon???

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America.... Someone swipped your stuff".
Old January 7th 05, 05:00 AM

--
Iceman-Jamie

yep I bet that is exactly what they will do.

chloe

Old January 7th 05, 11:16 AM
Mika Yrjola

Iceman-Jamie writes:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

Why then the laser reflectors left there have answered nicely when beamed
with a laser?
Old January 7th 05, 01:53 PM
George Hein

I know I didn't and don't think you did.
Old January 7th 05, 04:33 PM
starlord

First of all no-one has swiped anything we left behind. JPL still uses the
reflectors from the Apollo 11 mission.

As far as bush goes, with the cost of the war that's ongoing and will keep
going on for the next 5+ years, I don't think he'll be able to come up with
a way to even pay for the trip, much less all the R&D they'll have to do to
replace the old Saturn V booster and to design that craft they've released
designs for which in my own opion are a step backwards. Here it is 2005 and
the designs I've seen are of mid 1960's hardware.

Ofcouse with all the goods that people buy in wal-mart and other big boxs
that comes from Red China, we're already funding their programs for them.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org

Old January 7th 05, 05:06 PM
Iceman-Jamie Iceman-Jamie is offline
Member

Location: Keflavik, Iceland
Smile

Can you show me a picture of this laser relection? I,ve also heared that the observitory in hawaii can see a lit cigarette on the moon surface. Now thats impossible.
Old January 7th 05, 05:22 PM
Shawn

Mika Yrjola wrote:
Iceman-Jamie writes:

Jamie in Iceland asks,

Why do you think bush is urging to go to the moon now? Because China
and Indiaare saying they want to go now.And what will we say when they
get there and our stuff is missing from the surface? "Hey America....
Someone swipped your stuff".

Why then the laser reflectors left there have answered nicely when beamed
with a laser?

Not a *green laser*? Does homieland insecurity know about this?
;-)

Shawn
Old January 7th 05, 05:36 PM
Paul Winalski

I don't know, though--the original poster does seem to be
living on a different planet from the rest of us.

-Paul W.

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:53:02 -0500, George Hein
wrote:

I know I didn't and don't think you did.

----------
Remove 'Z' to reply by email.
Old January 7th 05, 06:20 PM
Stephen Paul

Rocks don't lie.
Old January 7th 05, 06:39 PM

Stephen Paul wrote:

Rocks don't lie.

Some do, but these are really bad faith rocks.

-- francois meyer
http://dulle.free.fr/alidade/galerie.php?maxim=12

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM