The Moon Has Helium!

Old September 28th 12, 01:14 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The Moon Has Helium!

On Sep 19, 8:08*am, Dean wrote:
On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:35:39 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
On Sep 19, 2:39*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:40*pm, Dean wrote:

I believe "rat**** crazy" fits you perfectly.

Just because you have nothing constructive or original to share, isn't

my fault.

No, but it IS your fault that we're wasting our time on rat****.

Are you suggesting our moon is worthless?

No, we're suggesting that you are.

*only stupid."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

fred should set all his posts to expire before they become visible, it

would make this board a nicer friendlier more accurate place

No one is forcing you to read the posts, Bob.

That is 100% true. So, why does Fred topic/author stalk, especially
when a given topic doesn't request his or your approval?
Old September 28th 12, 01:17 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:
On Sep 18, 6:40*pm, Dean wrote:

I believe "rat**** crazy" fits you perfectly.

Just because you have nothing constructive or original to share, isn't
my fault.

No, but it IS your fault that we're wasting our time on rat****.

Are you suggesting our moon is worthless?

No, we're suggesting that you are.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

fred should set all his posts to expire before they become visible, it
would make this board a nicer friendlier more accurate place

Fred has a "board", other than Usenet?
Old September 28th 12, 03:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:40*pm, Dean wrote:

I believe "rat**** crazy" fits you perfectly.

Just because you have nothing constructive or original to share, isn't

my fault.

No, but it IS your fault that we're wasting our time on rat****.

Are you suggesting our moon is worthless?

No, we're suggesting that you are.

*only stupid."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

fred should set all his posts to expire before they become visible, it

would make this board a nicer friendlier more accurate place

No one is forcing you to read the posts, Bob.

That is 100% true. So, why does Fred topic/author stalk, especially

when a given topic doesn't request his or your approval?

No one is forcing you to read either.
Old September 28th 12, 11:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:

On Sep 18, 6:40*pm, Dean wrote:

I believe "rat**** crazy" fits you perfectly.

Just because you have nothing constructive or original to share, isn't

my fault.

No, but it IS your fault that we're wasting our time on rat****.

Are you suggesting our moon is worthless?

No, we're suggesting that you are.

*only stupid."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

fred should set all his posts to expire before they become visible, it

would make this board a nicer friendlier more accurate place

No one is forcing you to read the posts, Bob.

That is 100% true. *So, why does Fred topic/author stalk, especially

when a given topic doesn't request his or your approval?

No one is forcing you to read either.

I usually don't bother to read nor much less follow anything posted by
the FUD-master likes of Fred. Any reply to Fred is roughly the same
worth as having a conservation with a pile of horse poop, except his
hit and run poop is even worse.
Old October 6th 12, 04:05 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 17, 8:43*am, Dean wrote:
See the article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48691964...science-space/

Now, let's have a collection to get a ticket for Guth so he can go collect it and alleviate the impending shortage here on Earth!

Our moon is actually giving off many gasses besides helium.

Perhaps well protected by that thick and fully fused basalt crust are
large reservoirs of helium.