Tom McDonald is in denial (he's a punk too)

Old March 28th 04, 04:31 PM
judoka_61

Default Tom McDonald is in denial (he's a punk too)

You asked for ETs evidences and I gave to you the proofs.

Now, you can't even answer to question like;
How the Dogon tribe known about Jupiter's moons or use to draw Saturn with rings
while "we" was clueless even about that our planet rotate on its axis 'till 1530
[see: N.Copernicus]

You don't have any answers, you wrote just bull****.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and apologise.
Old March 28th 04, 07:51 PM
Tom McDonald

judoka_61 wrote:

You asked for ETs evidences and I gave to you the proofs.

Now, you can't even answer to question like;
How the Dogon tribe known about Jupiter's moons or use to draw Saturn with rings
while "we" was clueless even about that our planet rotate on its axis 'till 1530
[see: N.Copernicus]

You don't have any answers, you wrote just bull****.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and apologise.

Pietro,

The Dogon knew no such thing until they learned it from others.
When they were asked about such things later, they told what
they knew. IIRC, they were talking to anthropologists then, and
like many subjects of such investigation, told a mix of truth,
what they thought the investigator wanted to hear, and legends.
This has been presented to you before, Pietro. It's one of
those things I mentioned that you seemed to take on board, and
then abandoned when you went back to your idee fixees.

I've done nothing of which to be ashamed, and have told the
truth as I know it. You have ignored evidence that you don't
like, and have libeled honest people in the doing of that. If
anyone _should_ be ashamed here, it's you. But you won't accept
responsibility (for much of anything, really), so I'm sure
you'll continue to attack me without researching the real story
of the Dogon.

You do realize that _you_ can look things up, don't you? Or do
your studies begin and end with whatever woo-woo writes
something you want to believe?

Tom McDonald
Old March 28th 04, 11:52 PM
xman Charlie

"Tom McDonald" wrote in message
judoka_61 wrote:

[...]

My eyes are opened wide over this...

xman Charlie

Old March 29th 04, 06:35 AM
DrPostman

On 28 Mar 2004 07:31:45 -0800, (judoka_61)
wrote:

You asked for ETs evidences and I gave to you the proofs.

No, you pointed to a web site with some really goofy looking
photos of a doll made up to look like an alien. Badly made
up, at that.

Now, you can't even answer to question like;
How the Dogon tribe known about Jupiter's moons or use to draw Saturn with rings
while "we" was clueless even about that our planet rotate on its axis 'till 1530
[see: N.Copernicus]

I can tell you that you have swallowed false information about the
Dogon and that you will continue to ignore it, like a good little
kook.
http://www.csicop.org/si/7809/sirius.html

You don't have any answers, you wrote just bull****.

He has provided detailed and explicit answers that you
have made goofy responses to.

You should be ashamed of yourself, and apologise.

You should **** up a rope, and run crying like a little
baby back to the Italian cops.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Carl, you can lead a kook to wisdom, but you can't make him learn"
- Irony Alert