WZ Cassiopeiae

Old September 25th 10, 08:07 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Abdul Ahad[_2_]

Default WZ Cassiopeiae

The most colour contrasted out of all the double stars in the sky,
based on B-V colour index:

http://www.astroscience.org/abdul-ahad/WZ_Cas.htm

I hope you take a good look at on the next clear night, now that
Cassiopeia is really high up by midnight.

Regards
Abdul
Old October 4th 10, 10:23 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Adam Piggott

On 25/09/2010 20:07, Abdul Ahad wrote:
The most colour contrasted out of all the double stars in the sky,
based on B-V colour index:

http://www.astroscience.org/abdul-ahad/WZ_Cas.htm

I hope you take a good look at on the next clear night, now that
Cassiopeia is really high up by midnight.

An interesting read - thank you for pointing this out! I will be searching
for the pair the next time the skies clear.

Adam.