pond fully accelerates Junior's goods

Old August 15th 07, 02:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
P. Y. Sephton

Default pond fully accelerates Junior's goods

medicine: "If somebody, say from Mexico or any other country,
* aimed a missile at California, you would do something about it. And they're
* aiming millions and millions of missiles right at these young people right
* here, whether it's a needle, whether it's a cigarette, whatever the delivery
* system is. It's poison [at least it's not paraquat!], and it's got to stop
* in America. My view is that drugs are wrong, you shouldn't use drugs, you
* shouldn't smoke cigarettes---let's just throw them all out at the same
* time."
*
* Mr. Dole later qualified his remarks: "I didn't say anything about
* cigarettes." [what???]

Proposition 215 passed into law.

It was a major repudiation of Drug War hysteria.

A major repudiation of the Schedule I Substances classification of marijuana.
DEA: "Drugs in this schedule are those that have no accepted medical use in
the United States and have a high abuse potential."

And just why did the citizens of California have to pass a ballot to
approve medical use of marijuana?

* "The Emperor Wears No Clothes", by Jack Herer, 1992, ISBN 1-878125-00-1
*
* From 1979 to 1989 (when the law lapsed), California had a law that was
* supposed to help people get cannab