spending annually transports Vincent's offering

Old August 15th 07, 03:23 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Annie[_2_]

Default spending annually transports Vincent's offering

head of Risk Management at Salomon Brothers (real name) replied:

* From bookstaber@sbi Wed Jun 19 03:27:55 1996
* Date: Wed, 19 Jun 96 03:27:40 EDT
* To: guy@doppelganger
* Subject: Risk Mgmt Report?
* From: bookstaber@sbi (Richard Bookstaber)
*
* This is proprietary risk/position information.
* Please let me know the circumstances -- who was sending it to whom.
*
* Is it intrafirm, or was it going to someone outside of the firm?
*
* I am in London now, but will check my e-mail.

So, that's spotting one email due to one
word out of say 200,000,000 characters.

Set it up, push a button, check search results.

I picked up so many people in 'resume condition' at Salomon, they ended
up saying they didn't need that report: "We know current conditions."

* "Secret Power", by Nicky Hager
*
* P125 The main computer systems are UNIX-based.

So is my code!!!

Runs under SunOS/Solaris UNIX on a Sun Microsystems SPARC 5 or SPARC 10.

Small world, in so many ways, ain't it?

: Timothy C. May | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
: 408-728-0152 | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero
: W.A.S.T.E.: Corralitos, CA | knowledge, reputations, information markets,
: Higher Power: 2^1398269 | black markets, collapse of governments.
: "National borders aren't even speed bumps on the information superhighway."

If you put the same fixed text in your traffic to trigger "noise" pickup:
it is put into the exclusion logic. Don't bother.