Suudenly I have a question

Old September 29th 10, 09:01 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
David Staup

Default Suudenly I have a question

"sl@exabyte" wrote in message
Something cross my mind suddenly, and I have a question (this is the first
time reading this newsgroup).

Question:

Does the sun gives out carbon dioxide ?

Thanks.

since the sun contains both carbon and oxygen you would expect some CO2 to
form, but at the temperatures of the sun it would not last long. I would
suspect that there is a very very small amount of CO2 emitted by the sun but
it may be below the limit of detectability.

Question Starlord Amateur Astronomy 4 April 15th 07 03:25 PM
Celestron CG-5 GT question (GEM question in general) Paul Murphy Amateur Astronomy 10 December 13th 05 07:58 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
Question Starlord Amateur Astronomy 3 March 15th 05 10:39 PM
Question Starlord Amateur Astronomy 9 June 4th 04 06:56 PM