A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Kobayashi Maru, I can't believe you don't know this.

Old November 16th 20, 10:19 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default The Kobayashi Maru, I can't believe you don't know this.

More alien technology?

Sure why not. Talking about alien technology helps beat the boredom.

So what does the transit station look like in the new system?

Like this.
https://ibb.co/hBrjsvH

So then you have your familiar desert island which is a standard unit and that has the family size or group size cabins.
https://ibb.co/z6Xbrpn
The purpose of this is because that transit station visits other cultures and some of them are very strange and so having a bit of your own culture and home like places incorporated into the system allows you to just leave all that and go to the beach maybe see other people and escape the beheadings etc.

From inside that building, unless you know what it is and where it is, if you are on the second floor, well you will not know that there is a beach outside, you maybe convinced you are actually flying through space in a space ship because you can see space right there and it looks completely real. Not only that but you watched it lift off and shrink into the distance.

From this viewpoint right here...
roughly speaking
https://ibb.co/kyNdbXQ
https://ibb.co/bbLfW6R

If you are not in a transit station the desert island looks like this, and it might be assigned to your family or similar.
https://ibb.co/tMSn60w

So then the top torus is not looking the same since there is no admin center there but one is needed at the transit station.
That white box might have a mall or a garden or be used to load anything into it from the library like that, but in a transit station you have a super computer so that CGI can also be used for your film and so then it could do anything that CGI can do.
And render frames quickly and even provide some excitement in the way of special effects.

So it depends on the type of journey you are embarked on and which level of civilization is using the transit system.

So if your civilization has transporters maybe close range and you need to fly there to your planets like starfleet then the stargates do the work but in secret.

You don't know that out the windows is a holodeck screen it looks real but your ship has no inertia problems because of course it is the alien mothership taking you from A to B maybe on a tour which can be really cool if you are on the level of civilization which can go outside and hang out at the beach because you can also time travel.

more to come after I have some lunch.
Old November 17th 20, 02:30 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Above the torus ring is just offices.

Inside the torus ring could be any scene, real film or CGI film.
My CGI is only as good as my pc and the time I am willing to put into rendering although I can use a supercomputer online and let it do the rendering if I am willing to pay.
Its not important enough for me to do that just for you.
So you get things like proof of concept or idea.

https://ibb.co/7vt9zyX

That is a render from inside that torus ring with CGI characters added for fun.

What you cannot tell by looking at that is the torus wall is about 10 feet away from the girl.

So that just has some road texture on the floor of the torus and it is bisected but you can imagine any sort of furniture or consoles or people like looking through star trek screens all around the thing whatever furniture or style or simply as is it will convince you that it did lift off since it looks completely real when it does.

Now I tested that technology elsewhere and the room we made with a screen, taxi'd across a mall parking lot and lifted off like a small plane and it was completely real looking.
So how we got that film again was we mounted cameras on a rack under the airship and piped that signal via wi fi across a river to a room. So we sent digital video to a second projector.
But we filmed a projection off the inner hull of the hangar.
So we filmed a fake scene of reality off the wall and sent it across a river to a room and when it go there and was shown on the screen behind the window it still looked completely real.
So the airship didn't taxi the scene moved since the airship is stationary.
But the end result was the same so we have that technology nailed.

So no matter what window you do this with it will look real out the window.
Now in this case we aren't using a window the screen is the inside of the torus.

And in the 3D program I merely used the camera in the program placed in the torus to make that image.

So upstairs of that is admin
https://ibb.co/RPkxrtw

But downstairs in the same area inside the torus you have a lobby. So now depending on who is using it and why it might have different capabilities. Since a stargate door can get you in that from anywhere and you still don't know where you are. You could think you are deep underground in a military basement or you just walked into a prop that is a metal flying saucer.
Through a stargate now you are in that building.
Thinking you are in a flying saucer.

So now I just design my own stuff but I keep other people in mind so that if I share it out they can still use it.
But my level is quite high with no restrictions on time travel and having all this technology public so I will just explain the max use or the full capabilities of this system.

For a government museum political center or some type pf outpost you want one that looks more dramatic probably.
https://ibb.co/0QvMXmx

So you can make it into any design you want really.

But lets focus on the simple transit system since that one has 100 at least things in it that aren't in the transit station since getting from A to B is as easy as walking through a stargate door.
And that is all the transit station does, is provide a means for you to get from A to B.

So why not just a transporter? Well this is a larger version of that technology and since we have holodeck screens lets say you are going from Europe to Asia on a zoo planet. A planet that has no people on it but just wildlife and all the cities have been pasted over and so it is a zoo you can look down from the air if drones have filmed it from the air.

So you want to float across looking at the scenery using the drone footage. You aren't in a hurry you want to see the sights on your journey.
If you get bored, merely walk through the destination door you are going to walk through anyway on arrival, and you are there since it is a stargate door.

So that opens the possibility of cruises to anywhere you have film including imaginary worlds of wonder which are CGI and rendered.

Lets look at the state of that right now so you can see what imaginary worlds look like that you can actually fly across using this technology and it will look real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhj9fXexJ6A

Old November 17th 20, 03:06 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Oh you're welcome.
Things got a lot better since my last lecture on the subject to nvidia etc.
You want to know what we discussed lets call them super P points.
Intelligent P points that store a lot of data. And use files on a drive so the map can be huge. Seek into the file don't load crap into memory. You see now you have real time realistic render. For people who don't have a supercomputer at home.
And the P points know where the light source or sources are.

So then that there is a video that you could put into the torus and you would believe it was real without the game character.
So you see how it could be a fighter ship also and not a full torus shape just a bay window is all you need.
But again motion sickness and all that has a science behind it and you don't want your transit station passengers to feel ill.
So for us we just float across the terrain if we want to see where we are going or if we want to enjoy a cruise like holiday there at that transit station.
Lets use this one again.

So inside the center on the torus level can be cruise cabins, an indoor pool, you can have a skylight providing the weather outside matches the weather in the torus on your journey. In our case the zoo planet well the sky is the same color and if it is not too cloudy it will look the same.

But we can also just go outside where it is always sunny and perfect weather since it is in a moonship that has weather software.
So then we might be more concerned with what is the real purpose of our journey?

Is it just our family since we want to see the zoo from the air or is it a group of families and we want it to be a holiday?

So you plan an itinerary normally and so then you make the island up the way you want it to be.
Those rustic cabins are just the very basic level when new and then you can alter it with mansions if you want.
Castles or just camping like this...
https://ibb.co/BjG5X4V

So depending on your itinerary that you plan you can use the entire island and go view the inside of the torus at any time in the form of a production.. Where lets say you have made your desert island into a wonder park and want to say look at me everybody look at me, so then you want to drag your friends on a holiday and show them your stuff in a fun way while you BBQ and talk about things.
So your wives don't want to hear it maybe so they want to be outside on the beach but your buddy wants to hear all about it, see the slide show wants to know how everything works and maybe not just your buddy but someone else who is more important and you have a pitch for them.

Productions that you make are more effective than just a film or slide show so you have a lot of options there including an interactive screen and a super computer in the white box to use.

Maybe you have made a great game and so you are now going to play the game all weekend with your buddies and party on the beach in the evening.

So you plan your itinerary and if it is a production then you can walk and talk around the torus and interact with the screen using your laser pointer..
Or just go watch the film like you were on a cruise ship or ferry boat on a ship.

You could venture from planet to planet and the scene is just the journey made using CGI to create a film.

So then an A to B transporter is part of our system since our system has to last 2 billion years and a billion years from now someone might walk into it so it has to be easy to use.

So we put these in there since no staff are going to wait a billion years for you to show up.
https://images.app.goo.gl/HR5gfWGa18hxjkb46

Now our holo tubes look completely real since we use our screen and holodeck technology.
They are so real you have to tell them it is not real it is a recording. Or else they might smash through saying why won't you listen, why won't you help me???

Remember the time travel movie he meets the librarian, in the future which survived from about our time forward.
Now that AI is like my AI that I have, not like your AI, but then mine are so real they don't really want to sit there for 2 billion years or even be turned off or paused until you come in so we are doing away with that and just using film and instructions.
So you press a button on the console screen, the film explains and gives you the information on that subject.

Admin is drunk they are on the beach in another world too busy to answer the phone so those smart systems do their work for them so that can happen.
So BBQ outside on the beach ,the ladies and the girls are sun tanning but the boys want to see it and hear it so in your go and you are showing them how it all works on your new game world your new game island, and as a production, it is like a computer video in youtube you see guys giving information and showing slides and all of that, but he could have a door set up right there and say c'mon I will show you it will only take a minute so you go through you are now there seeing what it was he wanted to show you then back through the door seeing more film to make the entire thing easily and well understood using these types of technologies.

Maybe if the Wizard of Oz had that technology you wouldn't be finding so many mummified ibex.

Old November 17th 20, 04:08 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

As an example the Inca tours exec summary you would see him as real sitting there showing you a slide show, so he can even say wait till later to ask questions please don't interrupt, throw the film on go to the bar then say oh ****! I have to go back and finish the presentation.

That gives you some idea of the illusory capabilities of the system.

But wait there's more, if I am selling TV's, so you brought the wives and the kids and you entered through a transporter.
Lets just look at the transporter again...
Ours in the lobby of the airship isn't painted yet in this diagram but it it is in our house even if our house is an airship.
https://ibb.co/f06V8V6

So we go through that and so since this is the royal network, we don't first them for bombs we can leave the frickin door open since we trust the kids they are 6 years old and we can handle them if we work together on it so maybe not a 10 year old boy but 6 year year old girls probably it is safe to just not worry too much about security.

So you go into the transporter and you use your hand print to connect the door to the transit station only today you are meeting with your friends and family extended family so you agree to meet at one that you can reserve.
No need to wait just reserve one the system will spawn one for you.

So then whoever invited you did that and so you know what time to meet there you connect your door to a door in the lobby using the Ipad. So then you used your hand print you are responsible for the little monsters you are bringing but for us its no big deal we love kids.

And so everything everywhere is child proof including the airship.
So the door is opened and everyone goes in and if you don't close it the guests might wander into your house by mistake so you exit the transporter after closing the door behind you.
And other families do the same now if you went to go back you are in a transporter have to use your hand print it connects you all go home.

So now you are in the transit station you reserved in a lobby in the center and shaking hands and meet and greet so the guys want this and the gals want that.
Its the usual way things go so the guys want to go into the torus and see your new speed boat doing its thing on the river because you might get one, the girls say lets go outside and start the BBQ. So they can gossip.

So they head to the door and now they say which outside do you want to go to. So you see even though outside is a beach island you don;t have to use that one you can again go anywhere so here the Ipad is stuck to the wall, and it has a bunch of places you can go to when you go outside.
Maybe a water park for the kids or some Garden of Eden so you can pick food for the BBQ and so your imagination goes to work making these environments but for sure when you go outside it will be nice.
It might have a golf course even beside it or anything really.

Here you see humans are flexible creatures and so when you invite them to your backyard usually they know what to expect since they are all the same pretty much.

If you invite them to a function on an island again if they saw the brochure they know what to expect.
So as you plan your itinerary you normally know what they like in advance and are not really gambling on if they will enjoy themselves.

So when you do it there you have even more flexibility because you can ask them right there well which one do YOU want since they are guests it isn't critical to the presentation the guys are watching so what do you want to do where do you want to go and what do you want to eat?

And so it is more about the people and the relationships and their likes and dislikes because the technology can do pretty much anything.
It is fun to add to it and now see if your friends DO like it. So that's another kind of presentation only now you are going outside.
So the transits station has the torus but you might not even be using it.
Just the 10 transporters in the lobby area or inside the torus there might be 10 doors around in facing the interior not disturbing the view but that depends on what class of torus you have installed. And the toruses also can be modified to suit segmented into individual screens, a lot of different ways to tailor the torus interior.

So inside the lobby and you decide water park for kids with Garden of Eden attached what about sleeping arrangements? Oh lets go with Club Med Finolhu they have such nice bathrooms with pools in them.
(Not too spoiled)
https://goo.gl/maps/Q1eWMY3kq6u6EVGa9

So then of course we thought of that so we got that island then attached a water park island and attached a Garden of Eden add on.
It is possible to just combine them so we got well I got my engineers to build a second one of these solar islands. While you were looking up at the stars.
Just saying.

So we have yachts as large as ocean liners and one wouldn't fit at Club Med Finolhu so they had to make Kudadoo with two docks, one for my yacht the Silverfast, and one for the ladies yacht the mega yacht Dilbar 160 meter.
https://www.kudadoo.com/

So in the center is where the water park goes, and then you see a Garden of Eden only needs plants so we just extend the edges of the island and we transplant foods ready to eat like salad and berries and what not in a nice walking sort of pleasure garden.
So the kids love to go pick stuff for dinner and so do the ladies. Fruit whatever it is all stuff they like to eat.
Guys like me we wants a big chunk of steak and like that so that's why we are having a BBQ but it might be salmon BBQ salmon or something guys like tomahawk steaks.

So right there however you see two outsides to go to and really the world is full of them.

So other people built us a mansion in Florida, and it was a thank you for helping them become super wealthy using the Internet kind of thing. They made it for themselves but with our technology we can get a copy and have one ourselves.

So this is the mansion they came up with after all my relatives my wives my girlfriends my children hummed and hawed and we tried so many places and mansions and gilded mansions and you name it.
I will show you two since other people made us one as a thank you for the transporter I designed.

Portabello means nice door.
So here is that one made to match the lines of our airship...
https://twistedsifter.com/2011/06/po...orange-county/

And here is the Florida mansion Gemini Estate
I am a Gemini.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncYdSBA9EA

Old November 17th 20, 06:26 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

For a more fortified location?

https://ibb.co/0QvMXmx
Lets assume scientists even my engineers can build that and paste it on a remote inhospitable planet even.
It would have life support but as long as it is airtight and shielded from radiation and extreme temperatures then whatever is inside can connect via stargate door to any other world and you might even leave the door open.
Again though it all comes down to your goal or purpose for what you are doing.

Are you doing science and the general public is not involved then you don't need large windows which can be faked anyway don't endanger the general public just take video what if they want to hear smell whatever they can't go there to do that it is a inhospitable planet.

So then lets assume it is under an administration so your plan has admin and engineering sections and purposes in mind maybe military as well. So it might look like something the military made. But chances are you will be fine being there.

And then your science can be done there.

But since you can open a door to Walmart even from there you will not be short of equipment or supplies and anything else you might need.
Now your transporter won't be the usual one it would again maybe in an airlock.

How do we do it?
Well in my family I am the only one usually who can fly in moonships time travel using the machines while I sleep and do all the jobs of a time lord and moonship captain and matrix God to some extent enough to be a handy man at all that.
So to go beyond a quarantine area, we don't take physical bodies with us, we just beam into a body that is there.
It gets there because we just pasted it there.
It won't be coming home.
If where it just went is within a quarantine area.
But you don't have to be magic to beam, you can wake up there and say where am I?
Or like my daughter Maisie just beam there with dad into our bodies finally, our bodes are there, that was cool.
More or less.
So depending on who you are inside your body right now might depend on what you are able to do or have clearance to do.

But crossing quarantine boundaries is as easy as beaming into a different body on the other side.
When you walk through a stargate, the technology is sufficient so that you don;t even know that you just switched bodies and the body at the destination is a different body than the one you approached the door with and the machine is getting a ping from one brain, then two brains, ok the ping from the second brain is there now delete the source body.
In between frames. So it freezes you in time it goes so fast copies your body there waits to get a signal from both brains another milisecond, then deletes the source.

So depending on what sort of door you are using or how engineering has set it up. Inside the transporter Smile and we will take your picture.
So you smile the photo is taken and your body is saved right there.
We could deja vu you right back there if after you go through that door you get eaten by dinosaurs before you can fire a shot.
To always guarantee that by using OUR service you will get your T Rex every time.

The possibilities are quite large when you are admin and engineering and designers like myself working together.
So what we do is what everyone in computing here does we do joint application development and get everyone involved and interested by using motivation and appealing to what they like so that they stay interested.
Again it comes down to the people and what they want what they like and the rest follows along from there.

If one person says I want to make this and he makes this by himself and then says look at me everybody look at me, chances are they will patronize you and pat you on the head but whats in it for them?

Unless you pay people they won't help you. And even then they won't do as good as a job as they would making something they helped design and wanted to build.

The military when they do it they are very structured and people do their duty and they do things by the book.
Often a supplier just supplies equipment and they get taught how to use it.

So this large more secure facility would also be made by a supplier then offered to the military as a concept then a budget and then delivery methodology.
They might even shop around.

So once the standard object is released to the general public it becomes like a open source web browser and has capabilities that would be similar but now with rooms and equipment and theaters and robots outside and cameras and drones.

If you wanted to view a zoo planet then drones would be all you need but someone has to do that so these might sit in a jungle.
And you don't want the bugs getting in but an earthquake or something might get it although the door could be closed you are trapped.
Suppose you have my level of technology you can just reset. We don't do anything without a reset button.

We jimmy rigged your reset and kept you in prison for 2 billion years because youweremakinfunofus.
lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/uYVYRyLHZxNWW9CV9
The top cube
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ra_del_Sol.jpg

As I was telling Praveen after his video about moonships, dome worlds and earth like planets
it looked like a hack done to [prevent end of game.
In military terms at head office they flip a switch all the ships stand down because their tops just popped.
Not that one.
So to keep the machine running past its programmed time hacks were used and we can't naturally suspect fowl play it could be very efficient home use. That's your programming fix as part of connecting it to an earth like planet and part of your plan to do whatever needs an earth moon system.
In this case Tartarian Mudflood perhaps rise of the apes, survival of the fattest, The Kardashian Fatwah! Maybe a show, maybe a game, maybe a colonization, maybe design fodder.
Old November 17th 20, 06:58 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

This one though.
What do you get for a quadrillionaire who has everything?
Well if you are a fan of time travel and archaeology and anthropology then one of these.
https://ibb.co/fGpsf7v

So you are Robinson Crusoe and your dog keeps you company. I have a vizsla I am very happy with this is a vizsla...
https://images.app.goo.gl/31qHTFvzgLKdqoRr7

So it can live on the beach forever resetting twice a week and it will always be happy and forever after even though it resets twice a week.
And my dog always looks the same acts the same and I can pet it and it will keep me company any time I am there.
So lets say that when I go on adventure, as Robinson Crusoe, my dog don;t care and so I am free to make decisions when I get where I am going and time is not a factor.
I have to assume that some adventures become so great I will want to stay for the entire 20 years the maximum my system will allow.
There is a way to get past it, you do a save, then after reset you restore but it is assumed at that point you are not captured trapped or crazy.
If you are crazy well maybe you are not taking enough precautions after 20 years to answer some sanity check questions prior to the system saying yup he's gone crazy reset him.
So few people have no one else in their life, so 20 years is a long time to wait for daddy to come home from work or similar.

And if you decide that you want to go with Hannibal across the Alps well you can't really bring the kids.

So we have to again set the stage it may be a real scenario probably not but lets say Robinson Crusoe not Swiss Family Robinson so a dog and the dog don't care.

Well inside the tower you have the lower part that has a Devonian water garden and a super computer just because you are wealthy and want that and so then in the toruses there are 10 doors each level.
So those are your favorites.
Since your transporter can go anywhere there is a door and favorites could be a star on a web page but here you want to show your friends or just keep things organized or start a collection whatever you want this place is special, so you have ways of displaying why it is special to you.
Lets go to an extreme and say you really like some king of the past maybe at one time you think you were him and so you have studied his life and outside your collection of artifacts and things that led you to believe you were him.
An extreme example.

But you had motivation, something appealed to you, you started a collection, you want to display the collection.
So then the door on the right in the torus leads to a room, or even a museum, and then from there you can go there through a stargate after preparing with proper dress and a pl;an of some sort.

So its one thing to be Indiana Jones and another to show your friends in a physical way not at the theater alone or slides in your basement using a slide projector.

So depending on what you are doing.
Lets say ok to impress the chicks.
What kind?
Glamourous glamor loving ones.
Beach or function?
Cannes Film Festival.

Ok so now you have a lot of work here getting an unknown person an invite first, so you have to go there in time set it up get the invitation, well you are half way there.
So then what will she wear?
Ok now you are screwed because you don't know what she likes. You can sell her on a Herve Leger dress, but no she wanted a huge enormous gown.
So you have options, get a whole bunch of stuff and have it on display let her pick but you still don't know her size.
So maybe you need to first go to the Dubai mall via stargate with her with cash then let her pick, then you go, and then she will be happy.
You get a glamorous date a happy girl and then you achieve your goal.

If it is just for you and archaeology and science then what did you learn, what are the key factors what is useful to remember and then you have your data easy to get at on topic and you don;t lose your place in terms of an ongoing investigation.
You can review your films examine the things you set aside in your museum room that is related to your study and have your microscope your samples etc and yes that island is in a moonship under quarantine.
Is that a problem?

No because our galaxy the new one where all this is being built, it is in the quarantine zone.
2/3 of the new galaxy actually but to get to that one third you need to switch bodies.
To get into that zone which is outside the quarantine zone.
So there only ideas may travel across the quarantine line.
Scrubbing down and all that is no way going to make it safe.

So you beam into a body that is made there.
What does that mean to the large picture?
Finished bodies can appear on earth no problem from elsewhere into the quarantine zone. They just can't get out.

Old November 17th 20, 03:12 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default A reply to Praveen too large for youtube comments

So we had been doing some simulations using stargate doors and discovered that often you need a very large door, if you are going to move a large object, and lets pretend they were moving elephants through there for games. Or towers or festival items parade floats these sorts of things so a ceremony to celebrate and maybe games and so you need large gates.
Perhaps giants as well.
See the recent Japanese giant video.
Why 33? Moonship. Olympians Republicans numerology.
What is with the birds?
Well they should have been gold covered, since they represent the golden goose.
So with doors and we even designed new doors in a new transporter I will show you what they look like...
https://ibb.co/0yHj54J
So by the time we were finished making that we said we need to put a golden goose on it, so that people not wreck it, since it is the golden goose and THEIR golden goose who use it.

So that came out of our subconscious mind and so why not the North gate?
They didn't make it.

Its a terrible tragic story about a man and his wife and she was queen of this galaxy and ow stop it. lol
I was teasing Wanda again because I crashed her galaxy because of the so called mutiny.
Her power units were due to expire by 2012 and so we copied the data into a new simulator. That's not like changing your wife's batteries really, but saving her history which is all recorded in this data as an immortal.
So let me show you what this area was used for using mythological terminology.
Firstly Asians are of the Titan race according to the matrix and Olympians are in America like Donald Trump so a Titan galaxy Wanda is a Titan one of the seven sisters of the Pleiades but many people are Titans here, some are also Hanumanians.
So the people of India mostly are Hanumanians, and Titans would be any modern dark haired race Armenians look the most like Titans in the Tartarian mugshot catalog.
https://preview.redd.it/4qzg51sezz75...450d4792e53e2e

Here is what Wanda looks like
https://ibb.co/BnqKbcP
She is wearing cat ears as a fashion statement since symbolically they call the Seven sisters cats. See Cat Women of the mooN! 8 including their mom Nefertiti.

Ok so two races meet up in Egypt and they are Olympians and Titans but they say hey we are brothers! We have the same priests we have the same history.. Although we are different really we are the same.
So they describe their government on the left and their government on the right.
They rule with an iron fist the people are on cocaine and they practice trepanning even.
Reasons why they escaped are their exodus is reported on the bottom.
So they fled from Peru took the Bering Land Bridge route.
The others crossed the Pacific but long long ago before the Olympians abandoned ship through the stargate door in Peru.
So that might have happened 13,000 years ago and so then writing and that sort of thing came with them.
Why not previously? Well they used art and imagery. A picture is a thousand words long long ago.
So here Hanumanians are with Titans, on the right of the Narmer Palette and they say we do genetic engineering, we domesticate animals, we love to have parades and we have seen things you people would not believe like zombies..
And we left our moonship home because the Gods attacked it and destroyed it..

When we think of that and look in space Mars may have been hit by some of that or the asteroid belt might have some of that but we never find any evidence.
The moonship Plato spoke of as Atlantis and Gilgamesh his voyage through a door those are the same style Titan moonship.
The one in our skies is a Olympian moonship, and has a different set up inside.
You cannot get to the power source by a tunnel in this one.
It is held there by the gravitational center of the moon. Up in the air.

So when you think of star wars and Luke he fired a missile and it went right through a tunnel to the center and she blew.
Fact or fiction or myth we don't find pieces of it here so maybe in a galaxy far far away.
Maybe it is Mars and they are too embarrassed that it is diesel.

Here is the Narmer palette
Notice who loves celebrations more than anyone in existence. Hanumanians and they will carry their cowboy kings through Thailand on thrones if they have to go pee or not through crowds they are covered in gold and they would do that every day if they could.
Poor Akhenaten faced the situation where he had to attend a religious festival every day so he instead pushed for monotheism and moved into the desert away from the malaria to party at night by the light of the moon.
Who would worship the sun in the desert? Come on now.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...er_Palette.jpg
Where is the moonship represented?
Their exodus at the bottom, their heritage of their moonship at the top.
On the right there is a fish sage in the hull.
On the left
A fish sage in the hull. See they are brothers, they both used Olympian fish sages as communications officers.
AKA Sandmen.
So Olympians existed and were part of the process even long long ago but the imagery at Angkor Watt could be any age at all since that is how they wrote.
Probably much much earlier than Egyptian Hieroglyphics because the Olympian influence changed that into a written language. Through communication to priests in the Great pyramid where they could hear them better in dreams undisturbed develop ways of staying half asleep meditate get Pythagorean Theorem and whatever math and architectural engineering they could get through the network.
See Napoleon and his night in the Great Pyramid.
Actually they have removed what he said from what I can see and say now that it is a secret but what he saw was his Waterloo. He said the dreams and visions came so fast and furious that I thought I would go maad.
If you look at the Glorification of the Eucharist it describes the signal as a dove a gentle form of spiritual communication.
Now if you examine Egyptian culture, where they mummified millions of animals, maybe that shows either that was for game play, or they weren't hearing him correctly.

So tabloid journalism, is often entertaining like Suetonius, but in Hollywood it is hurtful, but imagery of stars in candids does not lie.
You cannot twist the words when you see them doing something neither can you twist the words of Angkor watt unless like us we interpret them wrong.
So the quality of imagery is important and one of the best pieces, better even than the Rosetta Stone, is the Narmer Palette.
Notice the moonship at top is larger than the one on the left.
The moon is half the size of Mars.
Are they or were they Morlocks?
Were there giant dog monsters? It is a real mystery and we have probes there and continue to investigate. It may be a prop.
Or it might be the moonship that would be the galactic mainframe.
So this planet is a universal planet with a moonship above it that is universal, and Mars would be the moonship for the entire galaxy.
Now these are most likely engineering symbols or else there would be alien technology in Mars it might even be all computer like Forbidden Planet.
Or their moonship got destroyed, it is being faked by the universal mainframe.
With computers and all the possibilities, from here we don't know.
But we do get messages in the form of understandable intel but as I have said before they don't say much.
So I was shown a moonship I have a new one and I have a blue suit that everyone covets since it is a supersuit and it sits in the control box area like the control room as seen in the Aztec calendar on a base looking very expensive with LED lights like a super hero outfit and behind that up the stairs two large test tubes with two bodies in them for failsafe in case you run out of bodies.
One looks like Wanda and one looks like Zeus and the fluid preserves their bodies in stasis.
So the father of this situation is Zeus the mother is Wanda.
In terms of colonization.
So Olympians married to Titans according to mythology where Zeus married some of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades.

When it got copied into my home simulator I accessed the server and Father Nature and Chupee were there in the country Garden of Eden behind them all fir trees.
So Father Nature is the precursor of Zeus, and Chupee the precursor of Hanuman.

So using Hanuman to create Wanda no doubt by some method.
Resulting perhaps in the Titan race. Difficult to say based on what I saw.
But if that helps you any there it is.
Unbelievable length of reply sorry but this is important for NASA and so I will tell them from here.
So then lets theorize.
Father Nature, lonely caretaker has a monkeyman partner, and wants a female like the animals on earth. So tie me kangaroo down boys tie me kangaroo down and old school genetic engineering until success in Africa or some jungle somewhere and remember you are not your body you are your personality your soul your spirit who uses a body.
So don;t be complaining that your interface is lousy because you are black, if you have a very large pahallus, we all have our own problems including the Chinese.
So when the data was copied the entire universe was copied from one universal simulator to another my home simulator. So then my staff, my AI were not prepared for this much terrible scary data from military and game machines into our colonization data so we moved it within a few short years into a new machine.
But if the old system is like mine, then maybe the operating systems are the same.
Father Nature knew me like I was only away a little while he said I walked the history of the earth 8 times so you would have something to study when you got back from university.
His exact words.
Knowing that there was important data I made 20 copies of the earth for development I told him and then exited the server so I wouldn't break or change a thing.
It got copied into my simulator because engineers could not getting running after I crashed the galaxy.
So I was out in space as a consciousness cam then my chief engineer came through my com unit said they are coming to fix the computer.
A minute later I am back in my body he says they couldn't fix it I copied it into your simulator.
I said ok I have to access the server.
Answered 20 security questions entered the server saw a monkeyman on the left who I recognized as Chupee and Father Nature on the right. So like a father to me.
Those are the universal operating system AI and again you see animal instincts and sentience represented by Chupee. Father Nature famous for colonizing. As a man with big shoulders hits the ground running from lions and tigers and bears often with Mary.
So now it seemed more like Wanda and Zeus so an upgrade or more modern system.
Mine now the new one has a supersuit and Zeus and Wanda bodies in statsis.
Its possible my supersuit is doing all you see in all directions.
How is that possible?
By networking with Forbidden planet.
Mars?
No the real one the big one somewhere out there.
But we don't know much about the over all system to say Mars is anything more than a rock.
But it is symbolic of the host machine. And we associate that with the control room at the top of the Aztec calendar and Hanuman as the operating system disk in the center.
The upgrade.
It is possible that two billion years ago the moonship when it went into battle as a battle planet would shout "RAMMING SPEED!" and that might be what happened in Aitken basin.
The disk however had electro-gravitics and death star capabilities.
Yet Chupee seems to be the one using that not Hanuman and he seems to have surrounded himself with an asteroid belt since that is ammo he can fire at 60,000 miles per hour using the electro-gravitics and he was here holding the fort.
We are not sure why but maybe the mutiny and Hanuman is his son and OMG Rick is going to come and chop off his head with his highlander sword.
So as soon as the data got copied he started attacking me saying I killed his son.
In the calendar he looks dead.
We moved the data and Hanuman was not dead he was just MIA.
We found him.
If the Naga are reptoids then those are Olympian crew members coming through network connections. Its a nick name we call them reptoids because they are in the host machine as arch angels even now a days and that is responsible for instincts the reptilian part of the brain.
So their code is very restrictive. What they can do to help humans falls under these 4 functions.
Trick, trap, joke, and insult which are animal behaviors. Beyond that they are communications officers and well Wizard of Oz types. Why? Well they think by the seat of their pants improvise are creative resourceful work with small budgets mean well try to deliver but really are like the maintenance man in the moonship who survived the catastrophe and got promoted to Straw Boss but really doesn't know much about the technical details of being a starfleet commander.
When I saw it dead in space it was a metal sphere like cast iron with cast iron buildings riveted no windows, all tarmac nothing on the tarmac. When I saw the Olympian one it was the same only with a facade of nice buildings there with flowers etc. So a skin on the metal ball.
The size of the moon maybe a bit smaller.
Old November 17th 20, 04:06 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default A reply to Praveen too large for youtube comments

So I always thought that the old ship had electro-gravitics as a form of propulsion and those are found at the mass cons.
Mass concentrations that show up on probe data as gravitational anomalies.
Was he able to use it as a beam weapon we assume he could flip a dime on a table with it from there since he used it on me quite often until my larger machine intervened.
He knocked me to the ground once by hitting me on the top of the head , then attacked me with crystalline bat like creatures, shape shifters and one bit me on the side while I was running shouting HANUMAN! Like Fred Flinstone shouts gazoo for my own operating system Hanuman in my home simulator.
So there was Hanuman his upper body took up the entire sky and he was laughing and blink I am driving down the road in my SUV with my wife to go shopping and I am wearing my gum boots and farmer clothes.
I notice the sky looks different and that was the day it was moved into the new digital simulator.

So my instructions to the universal mainframe was to just pull the punches and see what happens.
So he shot me in the back one day as well but that one I was able to suck up and say didn't hurt even though it hurt like hell.
And that may have been Hanuman who shot me that time.

Now what had happened there I was dating Angelina Jolie because he said she was once my interpreter, and she was Nefertiti when I was Akhenaten and so we started dating remote she adopted Maddox, Hanuman's rep and said he was once King Tut.

So that's all well and good except a week or two later she is filming Alexander With Colin Farrell and rumor had it they were making out on a patio maybe almost having sex they had sex and it was in all the tabloids.
So I saw that at Mack's Milk convenience store looked at it and said that figures and walked out.
He shot me in the back because I was not jealous.
He said don't be so inhuman you should be jealous and furious.

Well people are like that and that's life. She was married once then a second husband Billy Bob and they split and was dating me snogging Colin Farell then Brad Pitt took over where I left off.

But mythological figures here for royal match making.
That is why we are using this machine in the eyes of the operating system and many of the users.
Secret royals cheating on each other and wife swapping and who knows what all else.
What will the neighbors say?
They are setting an example for people to go ahead and have fun life is short live a little get the party started marriages only last 8.2 years anyway..

However Chupee and Hanuman being old fashioned operating systems have romantic ideas of royal couples like Disneyland has.
Yet for the purpose of breeding beautiful royal couples.

They are half monkey because that is their job as AI to facilitate mating and manage animals and instinctual software and so many things.
But is that really how the system was designed no.
I would be a God Hanuman backs me up.
It is there in reality everywhere as if I made him to back me up and it is all that in our culture.

So Father Nature is in the same position.
Zeus even.
He says I just point and Chupee does the shootin.

BUT he also said he only has 3 percent free will so he won't do things he regrets.

So a very complex system and my culture is such that it is in our instincts how to be how to function under these conditions how to fly how to do things we just know without knowing how to do it because it is instinctual.
Most of the time.
So you would think if the moon was not a prop we might find that it is hollow using seismic.
If mars was also a moonship the same would be true.
In the Narmer palette remember the inside design is the same as shown there..
One is just larger.

Now to say the Gods destroyed it. Well if it is Mars its still there but maybe dead in space.

Or it was destroyed but we don't find pieces of it.

You really would think that a galactic mainframe would be in the center of a spiral galaxy.

I have an elliptical galaxy I just got within 30 years where would it be then?

So it was undefined and a virtual space.

You are supposed to build something and then copy it there inside a moonship hull.

Something like this...
https://ibb.co/b6fLBYc

So instead of that since no one would start building it as a science center they built a mall instead.
https://ibb.co/b6fLBYc

So then since I own everything I designed a moonship with a hangar in it with an air lock a gigantic egg shaped hangar and built an airship and attached it to the ceiling.
This one...
https://ibb.co/jfP4V9h
And rerouted the matrix mainframe to my pc.
https://ibb.co/bRFRCqR

Much better plan and more secure and care free for young bachelor such as myself.

Call me Robinson Crusoe.
I know you would be saying but Wanda.
Well she is there in a set of tubes with Zeus.
I met her body in an elevator here she didn't recognize me.

When we were working together I asked to make a copy of Comox lake she did.
I asked her to copy paste an expensive RV there for me, She refused.
She is not my wife.

I said before she was my step mom.

And even that is figurative. It's a simulator it has AI she is an AI.

And like any other mythological figure larger than life used by the operating system as a front.
For all we know Chupee was there as a front for Mary.

People can be wearing masks.

Look at Chupee on Mars. Now he looks like a wookie.
Old November 17th 20, 04:29 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

So a linga is probably a symbol of the mainframe and it uses personality files, so it is itself undefined.

But for me as an owner and technician, he appears as Hanuman, or his dad.
His dad doesn't like to stand there and talk to me but I have com officers all over and can talk to him but how we communicate is according to a strict protocol. By instinct and training I know what I can ask him and what I cannot ask him.

Its impossible to pass that information onto you.
You don't have those instincts the culture the philosophy none of it since your race is different than mine.

But see how Hel was portrayed as a Galactic mainframe operating system.

So the personality files of people can be used to provide decisions by the machine that you would make if you were there.

Now if the operating system is picking and choosing behaviors he is user her as a front in the case of Wanda, and so a list of behaviors use which one whenever you want.
So here is anger.
Whether or not she would be angry under these circumstances doesn't matter if he is angry he grabs her angry look and attitude.
So you see he is not using them properly.
He is using them to further his agenda.

So changes in the code due to hacking and utilities and military use and simulations and games and so the data is like that and we have tried to render it harmless.
As best we can.

But for me its only use here is frozen in time as an object library.

If I was king of the forest it would have been done by now.

My classic has been restored and is 50 feet away and so I plan to move back home into it.
So the data has been salvaged and completely.
It is now in a new digital simulator to keep it forever in a good condition since digitally encoded information is eternal as long as you replace the equipment periodically.
Here it is every 2 billion years.

So the data is not lossy like analog data.
Its a library that has a lot of history in it.
But you see I cannot even find out how many real people are in it.
The number I was given was 60,000

And when it was copied into my simulator Robert my Robert in my simulator said we found some eggs in the data.
So reptoid eggs.
Now that might sound like a scene from Aliens, or it might be moonships. It might be personality files.
I had to back them up using the ancient system and shaman techniques so I did that and got the eggs sent them to the universal mainframe to be backed up and got a reply back up done.
Everything I salvaged I sent to the universal mainframe for safe keeping.

Old November 17th 20, 10:33 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Well I sympathize with the Hindus and I think everyone else should as well.
They were great warriors giants super heroes just watch the movies and Budha came in walked all over them like they were ants, put his lousy carved statues all over their linga spots kicked them out of Angkor Watt drilled holes in their gods.

The shame and embarrassment of being so humiliated must be hard to bear.
I feel for you brother I feel for you.

Oh geez look you have **** on your head.
Oh you poor guy.

They need to learn some respect and not pick on the native barbarian tribes people like that.
It makes them look like weak helpless delusional crazy people who didn't know which way the sun came up in the morning.

How embarrassing for you.