Saucerheads will pay!!

Old January 12th 07, 05:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Saucerheads will pay!!

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Art's finally "flipped-out" Warhol, head for higher ground!

C.H.J.

Old January 12th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Warty you are so stupid you can't even spot one of your own trying a
pretty pathetic joe-job.

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

Old January 12th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_2_]

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Art's finally "flipped-out" Warhol, head for higher ground!

C.H.J.

Dont worry I know how to handle rats... I throw them in the fire... and
than they are served as food for the dogs.

Strange that Hitler has not thought at this idea before...

Old January 12th 07, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_5_]

Warhol wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Art's finally "flipped-out" Warhol, head for higher ground!

C.H.J.

Dont worry I know how to handle rats... I throw them in the fire... and
than they are served as food for the dogs.

Strange that Hitler has not thought at this idea before...

chevychase

This just in...Saddam Hussein is *still* dead.

/chevychase
Old January 12th 07, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Art Deco[_5_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Warty you are so stupid you can't even spot one of your own trying a
pretty pathetic joe-job.

Two of usenet's finest intellects going toe-to-toe.
Old January 12th 07, 07:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Warty you are so stupid you can't even spot one of your own trying a
pretty pathetic joe-job.

Two of usenet's finest intellects going toe-to-toe.

The earth will quake when these colossal minds meet...

Old January 12th 07, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Warhol[_2_]

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Just lost my job because I got caught spamming alt.astronomy from work!

You *******s will pay dearly!

I will spam you guys all day and the week-end!

Art Deco

therebeginsHellforyoucoffeeboy... A wrath of God?

Art's finally "flipped-out" Warhol, head for higher ground!

C.H.J.

Dont worry I know how to handle rats... I throw them in the fire... and
than they are served as food for the dogs.

Strange that Hitler has not thought at this idea before...

chevychase

This just in...Saddam Hussein is *still* dead.

/chevychase

and you lost your job... Hah... The wrath of Saddam?

Old January 12th 07, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Warty you are so stupid you can't even spot one of your own trying a
pretty pathetic joe-job.

Two of usenet's finest intellects going toe-to-toe.

The earth will quake when these colossal minds meet...

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people
will forget we cannot answer simple conflicting issues with our nonsense
theory"

Oh look, Art and Puddleduck are always posting together now, just like
Bruce and North Carolina Carl! Should that be telling us something?

Double-A