Inside a Black Hole

Old June 30th 06, 11:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Inside a Black Hole

Once inside a black hole matter has had a time reversal. First it
contains all energy and reality is most of this energy is gravity,and
the energy of gravity is "negative" The other energy is positive and
both energies are in perfect balance.(natures balancing act) Reality
is there is no matter inside a BH like the matter we see. Still I have
stated matter there is time reversal,and only neutrinos
positrons,electrons can do this we must realize when matter is created
from energy its has to be created in particle-antipartical pairs. Thus
inside a BH we have virtual particle popping up by the trillion each
second and they can show this not by releasing this energy into the
space around a BH,but is the force that is needed to hold the BH horizon
up Bert

Old July 1st 06, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Once inside a black hole matter has had a time reversal. First it
contains all energy and reality is most of this energy is gravity,and
the energy of gravity is "negative" The other energy is positive and
both energies are in perfect balance.(natures balancing act) Reality
is there is no matter inside a BH like the matter we see. Still I have
stated matter there is time reversal,and only neutrinos
positrons,electrons can do this we must realize when matter is created
from energy its has to be created in particle-antipartical pairs. Thus
inside a BH we have virtual particle popping up by the trillion each
second and they can show this not by releasing this energy into the
space around a BH,but is the force that is needed to hold the BH horizon
up Bert

Bert,

If a star collapses in the way envisioned for a classical black hole to
form, the gravity at a certain distance from the center will become so
strong that not even light can escape. The sphere formed by all the
points at this precise distance from the center is what is called the
event horizon. The event horizon is not only the boundary from inside
of which nothing can escape, but it also is the boundary where time
becomes infinitely dilated.

Now if a star collapses to where the gravity is so strong as to form an
event horizon, then everything inside it becomes frozen in relation to
our passage of time. That is why an old name for black holes was
"frozen stars". Therefore no singularity is able to form because
everything inside the event horizon is frozen in time.

Eventually the object will lose its mass through Hawking radiation.
When the mass is reduced sufficiently, the event horizon will dissolve
and the object will begin directly radiating as a radio wave source.
It will probably be a quark star at that point. There is no reason for
it to explode since gravity is still holding it together, whether there
is an event horizon or not.

That is how everything that goes into a "black hole" will eventually
come out, assuming that some other process such as a phase change or
dark energy doesn't prevent an event horizon from forming in the first
place.

Double-A

Old July 1st 06, 01:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A Don't like Hawking theory. I'm trying to show that the energy
of virtual particles,and anti-particles create the energy to keep the
horizon from falling into the center of a black hole. Much the same as
the Sun'[s energy(fusion) core is keeping gravity from crushing every
thing into the Sun's center. When a black hole is created from the
implosion it would be nice if we knew its size,and density. Black holes
are in constant mode of increasing their density. Location is a big
factor.on how fast the increase. Since G=EMC^2 there will become a
spacetime with the cosmos greatest event happening. A black hole will
reach its critical mass density(6 trillion Suns) and create a big bang.
Bert

Old July 1st 06, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

In article , G=EMC^2
Glazier wrote:

Double-A Don't like Hawking theory. I'm trying to show that the energy
of virtual particles,and anti-particles create the energy to keep the
horizon from falling into the center of a black hole. Much the same as
the Sun'[s energy(fusion) core is keeping gravity from crushing every
thing into the Sun's center. When a black hole is created from the
implosion it would be nice if we knew its size,and density. Black holes
are in constant mode of increasing their density. Location is a big
factor.on how fast the increase. Since G=EMC^2 there will become a
spacetime with the cosmos greatest event happening. A black hole will
reach its critical mass density(6 trillion Suns) and create a big bang.
Bert

Absolute crap

--
The greatest enemy of science is pseudoscience.

e=pc and p=hk

Jaffa cakes. Sweet delicious orangey jaffa goodness, and an abject lesson why
parroting information from the web will not teach you cosmology.

Official emperor of sci.physics, head mumbler of the "Cult of INSANE SCIENCE".
Please pay no attention to my butt poking forward, it is expanding.

Relf's Law?
"Bull**** repeated to the limit of infinity asymptotically approaches
the odour of roses."

Old July 1st 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Once inside a black hole matter has had a time reversal. First it
contains all energy and reality is most of this energy is gravity,and
the energy of gravity is "negative" The other energy is positive and
both energies are in perfect balance.(natures balancing act) Reality
is there is no matter inside a BH like the matter we see. Still I have
stated matter there is time reversal,and only neutrinos
positrons,electrons can do this we must realize when matter is created
from energy its has to be created in particle-antipartical pairs. Thus
inside a BH we have virtual particle popping up by the trillion each
second and they can show this not by releasing this energy into the
space around a BH,but is the force that is needed to hold the BH horizon
up Bert

Maybe they are black because the are sucking in dark matter too.

--
Since I'm not under oath, anything I say could be inaccurate.

Vlad the Impaler
Old July 1st 06, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:

In article , G=EMC^2
Glazier wrote:

Double-A Don't like Hawking theory. I'm trying to show that the energy
of virtual particles,and anti-particles create the energy to keep the
horizon from falling into the center of a black hole. Much the same as
the Sun'[s energy(fusion) core is keeping gravity from crushing every
thing into the Sun's center. When a black hole is created from the
implosion it would be nice if we knew its size,and density. Black holes
are in constant mode of increasing their density. Location is a big
factor.on how fast the increase. Since G=EMC^2 there will become a
spacetime with the cosmos greatest event happening. A black hole will
reach its critical mass density(6 trillion Suns) and create a big bang.
Bert

Absolute crap

Another example of profound pseudoscience yapping from the
alt.astronomy elite Star Trek pajama-clad kook corps.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Old July 1st 06, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Vlad Gravity itself is a negative force.Black energy was created by
gravity. Again the dog going round and round catching its own tail'
Bert

Old July 11th 06, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Inside a black hole is us, Earth. solar system Milky Way all that can be
said that's in the universe. Like inside an event horizon that is not a
part of the universe. We inside a universe are not part of the cosmos.
Sad but true Bert

Old July 11th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Once inside a black hole matter has had a time reversal. First it
contains all energy and reality is most of this energy is gravity,and
the energy of gravity is "negative" The other energy is positive and
both energies are in perfect balance.(natures balancing act) Reality
is there is no matter inside a BH like the matter we see. Still I have
stated matter there is time reversal,and only neutrinos
positrons,electrons can do this we must realize when matter is created
from energy its has to be created in particle-antipartical pairs. Thus
inside a BH we have virtual particle popping up by the trillion each
second and they can show this not by releasing this energy into the
space around a BH,but is the force that is needed to hold the BH horizon
up Bert

Once inside you find a Black Hand Inn.... Beyond The Blackhole