Saucerheads will pay!!

Old January 13th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Double-A[_1_]

Default Saucerheads will pay!!

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:

Warty you are so stupid you can't even spot one of your own trying a
pretty pathetic joe-job.

Two of usenet's finest intellects going toe-to-toe.

The earth will quake when these colossal minds meet...

--

Saucerhead lingo #2102 "However, since PTP is in reality NOT a budding
astrophysicist..." ... "Perhaps if we try distraction as a tactic people

nonsense
theory"

Oh look, Art and Puddleduck are always posting together now, just like
Bruce and North Carolina Carl! Should that be telling us something?

Double-A

Pedo Deco and Deco-Duck will be Ko0kdancing all day, and week-end to
celebrate their new "life-partner" relationship. Deco-Duck has moved in
with Pedo Deco and they are very happy and Gay!

Let's all set-back and enjoy the floor-show!

Ain't "luv" wonderful?

C.H.J. (enjoying the "Ko0k-Waltz" of Art and Putz)

More probably it is Deco who has moved in with Puddleduck (had to have
someplace to go after losing his job).

Double-A

Old January 13th 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote:

More probably it is Deco who has moved in with Puddleduck (had to have
someplace to go after losing his job).

Double-A

This is just so lame, it actually would be a compliement to call it a
lame. None of you are even capable of answering the questions I raised,
and in fact in your case I doubt you even understand the question.

Old January 14th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
honestjohn[_1_]

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article . com,
"'foolsrushin.'" wrote:

Puddleduck, you are right, and have a great NEW Year

I'm trying.... 13 days in and not too bad so far ;-)

Phineas T. (Putz) found "True Love" with Art Deco! Not bad for a queer.

Old January 14th 07, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
'foolsrushin.'

Puddleduck, you are right, and have a great NEW Year
--
'foolsrushin.'

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
In article .com,
"Double-A" wrote

Old January 14th 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics.relativity
'foolsrushin.'

'Slow down, you're going too fast;
Got to make the morning last'.
--
'foolsrushin.'
'See the world in green and blue ...' - U2.