Bush Administration vs Reality (Again)

Old April 16th 05, 04:44 PM
Daryl McCullough

Default Bush Administration vs Reality (Again)

Bush administration eliminating 19-year-old international terrorism report

By Jonathan S. Landay

Knight Ridder Newspapers

WASHINGTON - The State Department decided to stop publishing an
annual report on international terrorism after the government's
top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist
attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the
publication covered.

--
Daryl McCullough
Ithaca, NY

Old April 16th 05, 06:26 PM
Uncle Al

Daryl McCullough wrote:

Bush administration eliminating 19-year-old international terrorism report

By Jonathan S. Landay

Knight Ridder Newspapers

WASHINGTON - The State Department decided to stop publishing an
annual report on international terrorism after the government's
top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist
attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the
publication covered.

It's an extension of American zero-goal education and "every child
left behind." What this country needs is a vigorous (and vigorously
funded) HUAC to root out traitors. If we allow a single glaucomatous
granny to smoke pot and thereby support the Taliban, there will be no
world remaining for our children to inherit. Save our children!

Kill your granny to save America. That also solves the Social
Security crisis. The drug-addled greedy bitch must die.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
Old April 16th 05, 06:34 PM
Jim Oberg

"Uncle Al" wrote
It's an extension of American zero-goal education and "every child
left behind."

Ain't losing election after election after election a bitch?

Old April 16th 05, 08:46 PM
Joshua Halpern

Uncle Al wrote:
Daryl McCullough wrote:

Bush administration eliminating 19-year-old international terrorism report

By Jonathan S. Landay

Knight Ridder Newspapers

WASHINGTON - The State Department decided to stop publishing an
annual report on international terrorism after the government's
top terrorism center concluded that there were more terrorist
attacks in 2004 than in any year since 1985, the first year the
publication covered.

It's an extension of American zero-goal education and "every child
left behind." What this country needs is a vigorous (and vigorously
funded) HUAC to root out traitors. If we allow a single glaucomatous
granny to smoke pot and thereby support the Taliban, there will be no
world remaining for our children to inherit. Save our children!

No jerk, they didn't want to have to deal with what an honest report
would say about Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

Kill your granny to save America. That also solves the Social
Security crisis. The drug-addled greedy bitch must die.

Well, in the case of your granny, she has a lot to answer for.

josh halpern

Old April 16th 05, 11:14 PM
Schoenfeld

Uncle Al wrote:
Daryl McCullough wrote:

[...]

It cannot be saved. It's over.

http://rdu.news14.com/content/headli...=67571&SecID=2

Old April 17th 05, 12:01 AM
Jim Logajan

"Jim Oberg" wrote:
"Uncle Al" wrote
It's an extension of American zero-goal education and "every child
left behind."

Ain't losing election after election after election a bitch?

"Uncle" Al Schwartz ran for election three times!? For what office?
Old April 17th 05, 12:38 AM
Randy Poe

Daryl McCullough wrote:
Bush administration

[snip]

Off-topic.

Old April 19th 05, 07:58 PM
Eric Chomko

Jim Oberg ) wrote:

: "Uncle Al" wrote
: It's an extension of American zero-goal education and "every child
: left behind."

: Ain't losing election after election after election a bitch?

That is exactly what happened befo
1) the Great Depression
2) McCarthyism
3) Watgergate

So when you Repbulicans gain so much power so as not to be able to help
yourselves from being corrupt, we Dems will be there for the country.
History supports this notion.

Eric
Old April 21st 05, 02:42 AM
hanson

"Vendicar Decarian" wrote in message
"Schoenfeld" wrote in message
oups.com...
[wherein in says: "Congress passes new bankruptcy law"]
It cannot be saved. It's over.

[VD Scotty]
Correct. It's now a question of reducing the number
of millions of Americans who will soon die.

[hanson]
ahahahaha.... a great example from VD Nutts' "warped
and tiny mind"... Say, VD Scotty, how many Americans
will (not) die now because of changes in the bankruptcy laws?....
Stupid, stupid, stupid Nudds,
snicker and ....AHAHAHHA..... ahahaha....
ahahaha... ahahanson

PS: Rumor has it that you, VD, and/or your RBC cronies are
harboring Tyler Johnson and/or Michie Oe. Care to comment?
If you don't, then it's like you are taking the 5th.... and the man
is watching you.... ahahaha.... ahaha... he is!!!, VD Scotty.

PS2: Here.....
More laughs about our gauche funny-man Vendicar Decarian
, aka Vendickarse DickArian aka Scott Nudds
aka Scott Douglas, aka VD Scotty, aka "Scuttle Nutts", aka Nuddley,
the nuddler, who "creamed in his pants when I, Naomi, took
my bra off & the other guys laughed & called you "Scuttle Nutts".
Here are the juice details:
ink.net...
ink.net...

Old April 21st 05, 03:01 AM

Vendicar Decarian wrote:
"Schoenfeld" wrote in message
oups.com...
It cannot be saved. It's over.

Correct. It's now a question of reducing the number of millions of
Americans who will soon die.

But only the weakest of foolishly stumbling cattle fall behind the
fleeing remaining betters for the consumption of the predator. Luckily,
the predator is nourished with only a few and the remainder may live to
enjoy another God-given day.