Obama administration is replacing one stupid plan with another

Old February 17th 09, 03:35 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Obama administration is replacing one stupid plan with another

Obama - this is not the dream I am looking for!

Some real evidence of what's really going on;

http://www.ml.com/media/100472.pdf

The world is growing richer.

America is not!

America has $11 trillion in public debt, $37 trillion in private
debt.
The rest of the world has $17 trillion in all debts combined

America generates $14 trillion per year
The rest of the world generates $64 trillion per year

America has incurred $16 trillion in military expenses,
America spends $800 billion per year on military,

This is a huge liability no other nation carries, it is an albatross
around America's neck.

Is there any wonder that the 10.1 millionaires took their $40.7
trillion and went home?

What can America do?

PLENTY!

On the opportunity side; America creates an economic and political
environment conducive to economic growth!

There are 1 billion people unemployed. There are 1.1 billion
subsistence farmers. Modern (19th century) methods would allow 0.1
billion to exceed the output of the 1.1 billion and provide a quantity
of food, a variety of food, a quality of food, at costs that end
hunger.

This leaves 2 billion unemployed. These are put to work by investing
$40 trillion and profits over 20 years to create 1.4 billion service
jobs.and 0.6 manuf jobs. Increasing global output from $78 trillion
to $200 trillion with America earning $60 trillion UP from $14
trillion today by having the best economic environment for
investment.

Higher income for America means more tax revenue for our government
collected at lower tax rates. Which means America can easily carry the
$11 trillion public debt and $37 trillion private debt on increased
earnings. The $40 trillion in assets held by the world's richest,
grows to $1 quadrillion by 2025 most of it in America.

This is bold vision I wish saw in Washington - training inner city
youth and all America's youth to be the engineers scientists and
business leaders and managers mastering the global marketplace,
providing new sorts of low cost inflatable homes and furnishings for
export while ending homelessness in America!

NOT training inner city youth trained to install weather stripping to
reduce heating bills for low income housing! That's not the hope I
was looking for!
Old February 19th 09, 06:20 AM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

On Feb 16, 7:35*pm, wrote:
[...]

The next generations have to suck it up and pay off our public funded
debauchery of $64+ trillions in debt.

A continuing lack of education isn't going to do them any favors.
Mainstream physics and science obfuscation isn't going to help
either. Our Selene/moon and the planet Venus are taboo, and Mars
simply isn't suitable for humans.

Unless you've got some kind of special God connections, it's not
likely that your vast Rothschild wealth, expertise and wisdom is going
to save us either. So, since we can't possibly become a tenth as
smart as yourself, who exactly is going to be wise and bullet proof
enough to run the big show and save us from ourselves?

~ BG