What is the best or better partner would be for me: Hanser

Old August 7th 03, 08:55 PM
Hanser

Default What is the best or better partner would be for me: Hanser

Dear Sirs/Madams:
I was married just 1 year ago and now i am divorced after 12 years
unhappy marriage. then i am afraid of marriage after that not to be
unhappy again.
So, i also think that it is very difficult to live as alone, and i
think i need a nice girl or woman to live and to share together with
her.
therefore i need also a true partner for me to be happy with her in my
life.
If you could tell me that which girl or woman (as horoscope sign, date
of birth, day, month and/or year) will be better or the best with me
to get along for along time in my life.
I was born on 21.th April 1960.
Thank you for your attention.
Yours respectfully