Massive Quasar

Old December 5th 09, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Massive Quasar

3C 273 Need latest information bert
Old December 10th 09, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:
3C 273 *Need latest information bert

Seems size of black hole that is at the center of quasars show us its
size and age. Quasars are like mini universes They are very old and
powerful Bert
Old December 29th 09, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:
3C 273 *Need latest information bert

I am still waking up eachg moning with no wewbtv have to usew this 7
yteaR OLD LOUSY dELL hAVE NOIDEA WHAT THE HELL IS UP OR DOWN i KNO9WQ
ITS ME bERT i T6HINK
Old December 30th 09, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:
3C 273 *Need latest information bert

Quasar that reaches the mass density of 6 trillion stars has to
explode. That is the reason for my bLACK HOLE MASS DENSITY THEORY.lET
ME SAY ITS THE POINT WHERE THE EVENT HORIZON COLLIDES WITH THE
SINGULARITY.oUR UNIVERSE WAS CREATED 22 billion years ago when this BB
event took place.Iy was the time for our time to start. It was the
starting point of all gravity can create. We give the added life to
the universe so it can see itself. W#ithout us there need be no need
for the universe. There are as many universes in the cosmos as flakes
of snow in aN ENDLESS STORM,AND ALL EXACTLY ALIKE. bERT
Old December 30th 09, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

I AM DOING A LITTLE BETTER,BUT TO OLD FOR THIS ****TY
Old January 6th 10, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 30 2009, 9:54*am, bert wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:04*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:

3C 273 *Need latest information bert

I am still waking up eachg moning with no wewbtv have to usew this 7
yteaR OLD LOUSY dELL hAVE NOIDEA WHAT THE HELL IS UP OR DOWN *i KNO9WQ
ITS ME bERT i T6HINK

I AM DOING A LITTLE BETTER,BUT TO OLD FOR THIS ****TY

Call MSN every day Laptop always giving me problems, I am getting
buged, This morning it was "ineterbet explorer not kicking in. Have
more pass words every day. Can't get into my gmail which is another
name for email(i think??) Doing better recognizing charactors.Hate the
hour glass,arrow,and one finger. Now I know whyt Gates gave
$130,000.000 for Webtv, Oi ya bert
Old January 8th 10, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 28, 7:04*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:

3C 273 *Need latest information bert

I am still waking up eachg moning with no wewbtv have to usew this 7
yteaR OLD LOUSY dELL hAVE NOIDEA WHAT THE HELL IS UP OR DOWN *i KNO9WQ
ITS ME bERT i T6HINK

I AM DOING A LITTLE BETTER,BUT TO OLD FOR THIS ****TY

Call MSN every day *Laptop always giving me problems, I am getting
buged, This morning it was "ineterbet explorer not kicking in. Have
more pass words every day. Can't get into my gmail which is another
name for email(i think??) Doing better recognizing charactors.Hate the
hour glass,arrow,and one finger. Now I know whyt Gates gave
$130,000.000 for Webtv, Oi ya *bert

First morning Dell worked without calling MSN. Used up all my cello
phone minutes. Double A told me Dell can do my taxes. I do not have
enough bucks to file for bankrupsy.No house water for 13 months,as
Severn Trent water is carrying out sheriff Bob Hansel's threats to end
my life. Charlie Crist knows this and it just makes him give his EVIL
good old boy smile. He will be our next president he has all the right
stuff + Godfather;s big bucks Oi ya Bert
Old January 10th 10, 03:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 28, 7:04*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

stuff + Godfather;s big bucks *Oi ya * Bert- Hide quoted text -

27F at 7am(WOW) Will hit 39F at 4pm. Orange farmers will get
350,000,000 bucks from the treasury to pay for the damaged oranges.Oi
ya They are big business,and must not suffer.Poor can not afford
oranges,and must get use to drinking Tang.Its their final solution.Its
their short cut to heaven. Here is a kicker. My toaster is not giving
me dark toast. Could Progress Energy giving out a "dim out"?? Gave up
Embarq,and got a final bill of $520 Oi Ya I will give them a one
finger solute. They are another white collor company that overbills an
average of $35 each month. Got 1.1 billion from Century Link of
Alabama. Hope to talk to its CEO and prove he made a very bad
investment,and get a finders fee if he gets his bucks back Bert
Old January 27th 10, 03:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Dec 28, 7:04*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

investment,and get a finders fee if he gets his bucks back * *Bert- Hide quoted text -

Post begs the question Where is the closest and biggest quasar??
TreBert
Old January 28th 10, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

On Jan 27, 9:50*am, bert wrote:
On Jan 10, 9:33*am, bert wrote:

On Dec 28, 7:04*pm, bert wrote:

On Dec 4, 6:16*pm, bert wrote:

[...]

TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Quasars are so very interesting. My scrape book has 3C 273 in it. It
puts out more energy in a second than the Sun does in 3 million years
(WOW) I wonder if we see quasars head on? Good thing they are far
from us. Astronomers used the moon to locate 3C 273 New Mexico
radio telescopes big help taking radio pictures of quasar 1007+417
Quasar 0957+061 photo in polarized light so its magnetic field can be
shown. Here is a kicker The radio image of quasar 0932+004 shows what
can happen when gravity bends light of a distant object.
TreBert