ASTRO: H-alpha and K-line Solar images from the 7th

Old January 8th 07, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
LA

Default ASTRO: H-alpha and K-line Solar images from the 7th

Hello everyone. Attached are my latest images from the 7th. The latests
spots are very symetric in size. Seeing was pretty good for at least one
day this week. Clear Skyz, LA

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-07h.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	308  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-07d.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	310  Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-07a.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	311
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07-01-07g.jpg (95.3 KB, 141 views)
Old January 8th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Fabio

Very amazing images.....

Regards
Fabio Acquarone
Website: http://www.fabioh2o.it
Email :

Old January 12th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
George Normandin

"LA" wrote
Hello everyone. Attached are my latest images from the 7th. The latests
spots are very symetric in size. Seeing was pretty good for at least one
day this week. Clear Skyz, LA

You got some great images there Larry! I guess you did have some good
seeing! You're K stuff is starting to make me think that one of those
filters should be on my 'wish list'!

George N