All Species Share The Same DNA Why is there a UFO cover-up anyway??//Here's WHY!!

Old April 2nd 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default All Species Share The Same DNA Why is there a UFO cover-up anyway??//Here's WHY!!

Art Deco wrote in message
http://peaceinspace.com wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:14:28 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Do you have a Message-ID for this warning

What makes you believe you need to know everything?

You made a bull**** claim (conveniently snipped, along with relevant
newsgroups), Alexa, it is your job to substantiate it.

And it's your job to lick Sean's ass clean!

Old April 2nd 06, 04:58 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 2nd 06, 11:53 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:58:41 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

it is your job to substantiate it.

nope, you do it.

Old April 3rd 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:58:41 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

You made a bull**** claim (conveniently snipped, along with relevant
newsgroups), Alexa, it is your job to substantiate it.

Alexa has a job?

Just for the records: who is working for whom?

Who employs you? Who employs her?

(Annotation: I did not ask who pays the bills, as we
all know that this is in both cases the American tax payer).
C..

Who is "we", Chu*k? And your ignorer is leaking again.

Old April 3rd 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Chadwick Stone© wrote in message
m...
Archive: YES
Art Deco ] has entered into testimony

wrote:

You made a bull**** claim (conveniently snipped, along with relevant
newsgroups), Alexa, it is your job to substantiate it.

Alexa has a job?

Just for the records: who is working for whom?

Who employs you? Who employs her?

(Annotation: I did not ask who pays the bills, as we
all know that this is in both cases the American tax payer).
C..

Who is "we", Chu*k? And your ignorer is leaking again.

Since his brainpan leaked everything it had to leak, his ignorer no
longer has to compete with it.

___ |\_/| ___
/ \_ |` ' | _/ \
/ \/ \/ \
/ HEIL DECO \
\/\/\/\ ______ /\/\/\/
X X

Old April 3rd 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:09:14 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Alexa has a job?

Just for the records: who is working for whom?

Who employs you? Who employs her?

(Annotation: I did not ask who pays the bills, as we
all know that this is in both cases the American tax payer).
C..

Who is "we", Chu*k? And your ignorer is leaking again.

"We all" is everybody. Even you should recognize an "all-statement"
when you see one, dude!

So, the advanced holistic Pleiadian presumes to speak for the entire
population of Earth?

And again - you did not answer the questions ...

Poor baby. You sound like Tholobot now.

for obvious reasons.
C.

Please state these "obvious reasons", Chu*kmonkey.

P.S.: My "ignorer" doesn't "leak",

Liar, you read all my posts.

I decided to read this particular
post of yours. When and how and why I do that (or not) is my very own
choice - you have no control over me, ArschPüschoDeko.

A fine non sequitur, Chu*kmonkey. Please provide evidence that I ever
made such a claim. Also, a fine backpedal from your previous calls to
"ignore" all the "kookers" (which apparently doesn't not apply to
yourself, ergo another example of your hypocrisy).

Old April 3rd 06, 11:12 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:
Art Deco wrote in message
http://peaceinspace.com wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:14:28 -0700, Art Deco wrote:

Do you have a Message-ID for this warning

What makes you believe you need to know everything?

You made a bull**** claim (conveniently snipped, along with relevant
newsgroups), Alexa, it is your job to substantiate it.

And it's your job to lick Sean's ass clean!

If you'd get your nose out of his arse, you'd see the error of your ways.
--
ah

If you believe any of your theories, you've turned science into areligion. Arnold Amateur Astronomy 61 August 1st 13 11:34 PM
When Worlds Collide jonathan Policy 5 December 5th 04 06:02 PM
Will SETI ever admit the truth? Mad Scientist Misc 25 September 3rd 04 08:33 PM
Our future as a species - Fermi Paradox revisted - Where they all are william mook Policy 157 November 19th 03 01:19 AM
NEWS: Many, Many Planets May Exist sanman Policy 28 August 1st 03 03:24 PM