eBook versions of space history titles

Old January 23rd 04, 06:28 PM
Eugene Dorr

Default eBook versions of space history titles

Since I've become addicted to eBooks on my Palm, I've taken to
converting publicly available titles to eBook format -- specifically,
the Palm Reader format. Despite the name, versions of this reader are
available for Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows and Macintosh (alas, no version
for Linux...). Anyway, I thought I'd share the titles I've converted,
which are largely space history titles. You can download them at

http://genedorr.com/ebooks

Enjoy!

Gene

Eugene Dorr
Space patches website at
http://genedorr.com/patches

Old January 24th 04, 12:49 AM
Julian Bordas

Eugene Dorr wrote:
Since I've become addicted to eBooks on my Palm, I've taken to
converting publicly available titles to eBook format -- specifically,
the Palm Reader format. Despite the name, versions of this reader are
available for Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows and Macintosh (alas, no version
for Linux...). Anyway, I thought I'd share the titles I've converted,
which are largely space history titles. You can download them at

http://genedorr.com/ebooks

Enjoy!

Gene

Thanks. This is great.

Julian
Old January 26th 04, 01:14 AM
Peter Smith

Eugene Dorr wrote...
Since I've become addicted to eBooks on my Palm, I've
taken to converting publicly available titles to eBook
format -- specifically, the Palm Reader format.
Despite the name, versions of this reader are available
for Palm OS, PocketPC, Windows and Macintosh (alas, no
version for Linux...). Anyway, I thought I'd share the
titles I've converted, which are largely space history
titles. You can download them at

http://genedorr.com/ebooks

Enjoy!

I was just searching for some good e-books. Your site is liquid gold!
Thanks for sharing After I read the good ones, if I get bored I might
come back for a look at the square-dancing titles

- Peter
(NB: There are a couple of broken links.)

Old January 29th 04, 12:14 AM
Eugene Dorr

Peter Smith wrote:

(NB: There are a couple of broken links.)

The broken links are now fixed. Sorry about that...

Gene