Grey Aliens On The Moon Dark side of the moon

Old September 2nd 04, 02:17 AM
Happy Troll

Default Grey Aliens On The Moon Dark side of the moon

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 21:35:54 +0100, Robert Carnegie
wrote:

In article , Wayne Throop
writes
:: And there is no dark side of the Moon, really.

: "Rick Ramey, Celestial Engineer"
: As a matter of fact, it's all dark.

It is? What keeps the side that happens at some given time
to be facing the sun unlit, then?

I think Rick's(?) point is, the actual colour of the Moon is rather
dark grey. So compared to, e.g., a nice shiny space capsule, it
looks grubby.

My sources say there's an alien base (mining operation) on the dark side of
the moon -- grey aliens. And it was discovered in the 60s, IIRC

That's how the aliens are able to keep an eye on earth -- they're using the
moon as a home base. And that's why the aliens met the Apollo 11 crew on
the moon and told them to never attempt to land on the Moon again and of
course, NASA never did.

And Bush's bull**** about going back to the moon is just that -- bull**** --
he knows full well that the aliens will not allow that.
Old September 2nd 04, 05:03 AM
Paul Lawler

Happy Troll wrote in

My sources say there's an alien base (mining operation) on the dark
side of the moon -- grey aliens. And it was discovered in the 60s,
IIRC

Your sources are incorrect (unless, of course you have evidence to the
contrary), and no, YDRC.

That's how the aliens are able to keep an eye on earth -- they're
using the moon as a home base. And that's why the aliens met the
Apollo 11 crew on the moon and told them to never attempt to land on
the Moon again and of course, NASA never did.

Really? I suppose that Apollo 14, 15 16 and 17 were mass hallucinations?
Again, if you want to contradict history, you just might want some hard
evidence to back you up.

And Bush's bull**** about going back to the moon is just that --
bull**** -- he knows full well that the aliens will not allow that.

Uh huh... now give the nice orderly your hand and he'll lead you to your
seat for dinner.

--
"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument
on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me
Old September 2nd 04, 06:07 AM
Happy Troll

On 2 Sep 2004 04:03:06 GMT, Paul Lawler wrote:

Happy Troll wrote in

My sources say there's an alien base (mining operation) on the dark
side of the moon -- grey aliens. And it was discovered in the 60s,
IIRC

Your sources are incorrect (unless, of course you have evidence to the
contrary), and no, YDRC.

Check it out yourself -- remote view the moon.

That's how the aliens are able to keep an eye on earth -- they're
using the moon as a home base. And that's why the aliens met the
Apollo 11 crew on the moon and told them to never attempt to land on
the Moon again and of course, NASA never did.

Really? I suppose that Apollo 14, 15 16 and 17 were mass hallucinations?
Again, if you want to contradict history, you just might want some hard
evidence to back you up.

How many times did NASA have a man walk on the moon and how many times has
since then NASA sent anyone to walk on the moon?

And Bush's bull**** about going back to the moon is just that --
bull**** -- he knows full well that the aliens will not allow that.

Uh huh... now give the nice orderly your hand and he'll lead you to your
seat for dinner.

Ask the astronauts who were on Apollo 11.

Old September 2nd 04, 02:49 PM
Happy Troll

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 08:14:48 GMT, Bunn E. Rabbit
wrote:

Some Primate wrote:

My sources say there's an alien base (mining operation) on the dark side of
the moon -- grey aliens. And it was discovered in the 60s, IIRC

That's how the aliens are able to keep an eye on earth -- they're using the
moon as a home base. And that's why the aliens met the Apollo 11 crew on
the moon and told them to never attempt to land on the Moon again and of
course, NASA never did.

Ah Ha! So _that's_ why the 'Man on the Moon' has large dark eyes and
a grey hue.

I'm Scared!

What's more frightening:

finding out extraterrestrials have been on or around earth for a long time
or finding out that some of the people who have known this all along want to
kill you if you find out?

Old September 5th 04, 09:32 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message

| How many times did NASA have a man walk on the moon and how many times has
| since then NASA sent anyone to walk on the moon?

Six. The point is that you said they were warned off on the first of those
missions. So despite a monumentally significant warning, NASA landed five
more crews over three years.

| Ask the astronauts who were on Apollo 11.

We have. They don't agree with you.

Here's a hint: "Above Top Secret" isn't factual.

--

The universe is not required to conform | Jay Windley
to the expectations of the ignorant. | webmaster @ clavius.org

Old September 5th 04, 09:34 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 14:32:31 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .

| How many times did NASA have a man walk on the moon and how many times has
| since then NASA sent anyone to walk on the moon?

Six.

Name all the missions the USA walked on the moon.
Old September 5th 04, 09:34 PM
Happy Troll

wrote:

| Ask the astronauts who were on Apollo 11.

We have. They don't agree with you.

Yeah they do, dumb ass.

Old September 5th 04, 10:02 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message

| Name all the missions the USA walked on the moon.

Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.

Old September 5th 04, 10:02 PM
Jay Windley

"Happy Troll" wrote in message

| | Ask the astronauts who were on Apollo 11.
|
| We have. They don't agree with you.
|
| Yeah they do, dumb ass.

Proof? Or should I take your nom du net at face value?

Old September 5th 04, 10:03 PM
Happy Troll

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 15:02:00 -0600, "Jay Windley"
wrote:

"Happy Troll" wrote in message
.. .

| Name all the missions the USA walked on the moon.

Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17.

Were they all faked?

The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM