Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old July 28th 19, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 11:05:11 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, July 27, 2019 at 3:38:32 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Morning drizzle. Unseasonable for July. Climate change seems to be more in the direction of global cooling here. Now only 73F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Some sun through clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Still in the 90s here.Dry with little wind.I fall asleep at 11 and stay in bed till 8.Sunday is a boring day.I do not go to the Anaheim plaza anymore.All my friends at Mcdonald and Walmart are gone.They change help often.Good reason why. Coffee is now over a buck everywhere.Inflation like warming goes up and up.My SS check stays the same.Bert

Yeah, Bert. They keep saying on the Business News that there is no inflation. But then why has my rent gone up every year? Why has the price of my beer gone up? Why has the price of a postage stamp gone up? Someone is lying to us! I paid in a lot to Social Security, a few years even hitting the maximum contribution. I expected that it would be enough to pay for at least the smallest apartment when I got old, but that is getting not to be so!

More sunny today here in Gresham. Now 79F as of 2:45 PM. Wind NW at 6 mph.. Humidity 37%.

Double-A

Old July 29th 19, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunny after morning clouds here in Gresham. Now 77F. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 42%.

Double-A

Old July 30th 19, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, July 28, 2019 at 2:52:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Its 83 light breeze bright Sun. Miss Sandy a lot.Bert
Old July 30th 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:27:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

A cool day here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:45 PM. Sun finally has broken through the morning clouds. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 50%.

I am trying to help Kim find an apartment. Getting government assistance has become almost impossible. Lucky if you can get on a 10 year waiting list. But if she could get Section 8, and start drawing her Social Security, it would be possible.

Double-A

Old July 31st 19, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 1:57:00 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Equal housing opportunity is BS.I love my van Its Summer in Anaheim 30/12.Nice day for golf,beach,fishing,and sailing.So Im shooting pool for Buds.The older I get the thirsty.bert
Old August 2nd 19, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A rainy morning. Still some mist in the air. What kind of climate change brings this heretofore unheard of wet weather in July in Oregon? Now 72F here in Gresham as of 2 PM. Hot weather is expected back for the weekend.

Double-A

Old August 3rd 19, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 81F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Had morning clouds, but now sunny. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 43%.

Now is the time I begin to wish I had done all the fun things I wanted to do when I was young and my body was stronger. I had a friend who said he was doing all the things he wanted to do, because he did not want to grow old being one of those people who could only with they had done things. To bad he wanted to smoke, because now he is only a memory.

Double-A

Old August 4th 19, 02:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 1:56:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now 81F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Had morning clouds, but now sunny.. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 43%.

Now is the time I begin to wish I had done all the fun things I wanted to do when I was young and my body was stronger. I had a friend who said he was doing all the things he wanted to do, because he did not want to grow old being one of those people who could only with they had done things. To bad he wanted to smoke, because now he is only a memory.

Double-A

Hot again no rain on the way. Just like yesterday.Being deaf makes me feel old and grey.I wobble,and if I don't that worries me.Going to give up my driver
s lic.DMV might give me 3 more months.?? I'll take the free tram.Bert.
Old August 4th 19, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 6:08:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 1:56:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now 81F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Had morning clouds, but now sunny. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 43%.

Now is the time I begin to wish I had done all the fun things I wanted to do when I was young and my body was stronger. I had a friend who said he was doing all the things he wanted to do, because he did not want to grow old being one of those people who could only with they had done things. To bad he wanted to smoke, because now he is only a memory.

Double-A

Hot again no rain on the way. Just like yesterday.Being deaf makes me feel old and grey.I wobble,and if I don't that worries me.Going to give up my driver
s lic.DMV might give me 3 more months.?? I'll take the free tram.Bert.

Hot here too. No clouds expected for the next three days. Now sunny and 83F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 93F. But nice and cool here in the library. Unfortunately they close at 5 PM on Sundays. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 35%. A few wild fires have started up already.

Double-A

Old August 4th 19, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 1:44:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

95 and light wind.No one is out.Spoke to no one.Sunday is boring.To hot to nap. Be nice to be put in jail(cooler) I hope the street peopl. e are in jail Bert