NASA slams spacecraft into Dark Side of the Moon ...

Old April 22nd 14, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default NASA slams spacecraft into Dark Side of the Moon ...

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 7:04:47 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
Hägar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, April 21, 2014 3:18:46 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

Brad Guth was thinking very hard :

On Monday, April 21, 2014 1:54:21 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Hägar wrote:

Alas ... they didn't contact our resident wizard in everything

galactic, namely the GuthBall, for the exact location, the speed of

impact, the correct paramagnetic location and most of all, what kind

of sensors they should have used.

So the entire project will be a waste of time, not to mention

taxpayer

dollars, according to our Master Leaky Boat Patcher, GuthBall, who

is much smarter than the average bear.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/19/56...des-with-crash

After all, a moron who sees artificial structures on Venus, a planet

so hot that mankind will probably never, ever set foot on its

surface.

He also predicts that the Solar System is on a collision course with

the Sirius Star system ... so the dude known everything there is to

know, almost as smart as my wife.

As the great Einstein mused, the difference between stupidity and

genius is that genius has its limits ... and we all know towards

which way the Goth leans.

So they spent billions of dollars to deliberately crash an old coke

machine

into the back of the moon,.....to stir up dust that we can't see from

earth

??

Oh good,....I was worried they might be WASTING our money, on

something

pointless.

They wouldn't want to upset any existing context of their NASA/Apollo

era.

*** NASA forgot to ask you again, Goth ... when will they ever learn ...

What else is orbiting and even navigating and otherwise multiple

hitting or soft-impacting our moon? (not of anything officially

announced by our NASA, JPL or ASU, and it's not of exactly small stuff

either). These substantial items were going way too fast to be

orbiting, So what exactly are they if not some part of those Sirius

asteroids and the truly enormous Oort cloud of considerable debris

(conceivably a millionfold more than our Oort cloud has to offer) that

we're passing through. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0FljPKh14#t=270

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rPUhZSnlUI

It's like we're seeing a shallow glancing blow after blow after blow, by

something truly tough and large, and as per usual our JPL, ASU and NASA

are remaining dead silent on this one, as they consistently do with all

independent research and interpretations by outsiders.

Our moon is by far the most imaged and video recorded item, and those

cameras of our NASA, JPL, ASU, USAF and more than a few other public

funded agencies have imaging technology that is always at least tenfold

and even some thousandfold better than anything accomplished by

outsiders/civilians.

*** I see your brain is still malfunctioning, Goth ... don't you ever

get tired of babbling the same old nonsense, day in, day out ...

dance, little dumb-ass puppet ... dance ...

Awww I'm sure all the data NASA claimed they got is legitimate.

Just like their shots of the moon landing sites they now claim they took

with Hubble.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/1..._image3_lg.jpg

Gee, remember when they were saying that they couldn't take pictures of the

moon with hubble because it was too bright,....but still managed to release

these.

....NOPE,....nothing at all wrong with that story.

They also can not take any pictures of our physically dark moon along with showing any other planets or stars, but oddly amateur astronomy cameras have never had that problem.

Oddly none of their Kodak Apollo film was the least bit IR sensitive nor having been affected by any local radiation issues, and the surface of their moon was hardly ever physically dark (most of the time they showed us a light gray surface of .65 or more reflective surface), as well as always inert because there was never any hint of those pesky secondary/recoil photons due to the extent of unfiltered UV, and the dust was never electrostatic charged, the least bit paramagnetic and always offered terrific surface tension.
Old April 22nd 14, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dan Wojciechowski

Hägar wrote:

[...]

Except I don't think any of those photos were taken by Hubble. The recent images of the moon landing site were taken by an orbiting probe, if I'm not mistaken.

Dan (Woj...)
Old April 22nd 14, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dan Wojciechowski

Hägar wrote:

[...]

Are you suggesting that retail consumer cameras put bogus artifacts into their images?

Of course they certainly *can* include artifacts. A clever guy like you should be able to come up with 2 or 3 reasonable (non-extraordinary) explanations without too much time or effort.

Dan (Woj...)
Old April 23rd 14, 01:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:57:38 AM UTC-7, Dan (Woj...) wrote:
On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:14:23 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Are you suggesting that retail consumer cameras put bogus artifacts into
their images?

Of course they certainly *can* include artifacts. A clever guy like you
should be able to come up with 2 or 3 reasonable (non-extraordinary)
explanations without too much time or effort.

Dan (Woj...)

Must be our lucky day.

As yet you can not show us one example that's similar as to looking like an
asteroid glancing over the surface of our moon, or that of one passing
between Earth and the moon.

*** Well Goth, you can always run your lame and tired and grainy radar image
of Venus again ... you know the one I'm talking about, where only YOU can
see
all those nifty intelligence based structures ... that would be fun, for a
change ..
NOT!!

Old April 23rd 14, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, April 21, 2014 10:52:46 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
[...]

NASA went Mafia with Nixon and Kissinger. It was the beginning of USA dark side. Now it evolved into Corporate America
TebeT
Old April 24th 14, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

*** there ya go ... dance little boi ... dance ...

Old April 24th 14, 05:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 6:00:11 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

*** there ya go ... dance little boi ... dance ...

How is it that a Zionist Nazi Republican or Redneck like yourself, that's always right about everything, doesn't have anything better to be doing?
Old April 24th 14, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

*** there ya go ... dance little boi ... dance ...

How is it that a Zionist Nazi Republican or Redneck like yourself, that's
always right about everything, doesn't have anything better to be doing?

*** I do have better things to do and I do them on a daily basis, and
I do them well ... this is just a hobby for me ... and I do it just as well,
if not better ... remember, engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed
dufus like yourself is not really the challenge you perceive it to be.
Now dance, little boi ... dance

Old April 24th 14, 04:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

*** there ya go ... dance little boi ... dance ...

How is it that a Zionist Nazi Republican or Redneck like yourself, that's

always right about everything, doesn't have anything better to be doing?

*** I do have better things to do and I do them on a daily basis, and

I do them well ... this is just a hobby for me ... and I do it just as well,

if not better ... remember, engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed

dufus like yourself is not really the challenge you perceive it to be.

Now dance, little boi ... dance

Then why is nothing of your coal derived energy getting fixed?

Does any of your work have to do with Duke Energy mess and its cleanup fiasco?