Where's HVAC ???

Old September 23rd 13, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Where's HVAC ???

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:58:51 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in

his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.

Let the celebration begin ...

"For he was a jolly good felon, he was a jolly good felon ..."

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

Don't you find it curious that Saul Camel Face Levy is MIA? Could HVAC and Saul Levy be one and the same? If that's the case it looks like I've gotten rid of two Tards with just one Curse...

You can thank me now guys. As for you Hag, I'd start being nice to me......

RT
Old September 23rd 13, 02:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 4:39:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:58:51 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in

his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.

Let the celebration begin ...

"For he was a jolly good felon, he was a jolly good felon ..."

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

Don't you find it curious that Saul Camel Face Levy is MIA? Could HVAC and Saul Levy be one and the same? If that's the case it looks like I've gotten rid of two Tards with just one Curse...

You can thank me now guys. As for you Hag, I'd start being nice to me.......

RT

No doubt that Harlow had many Usenet/newsgroups names, each as bogus as any other.

Sept. 10 "The Muslims vs. the Jews ..." was a few weeks after Harlow's last post.

"GET A HAIRCUT MORON!"
"YOUR HALAL**** ODESN'T IMPRESS ME PIGO!"

"Saul Levy"

As you can see by his all-caps and dyslexic spelling error, his kosher brain-fart activity is almost at flat-line.

Old September 23rd 13, 05:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:58:51 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
His last sign of life was a brief posting on 8/29/13.

I guess we can safely assume that his maker called in

his chips and pulled the plug on the opinionated sap.

Let the celebration begin ...

"For he was a jolly good felon, he was a jolly good felon ..."

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Adios, Hit Gurl [sic] ....

Don't you find it curious that Saul Camel Face Levy is MIA? Could HVAC and
Saul Levy be one and the same? If that's the case it looks like I've gotten
rid of two Tards with just one Curse...

You can thank me now guys. As for you Hag, I'd start being nice to me......

RT

*** Ooohhhh I forgot ... you have Wop connections and you bury all your dead
bodies in New Joisey ... I'll give it the appropriate consideration and
"respect" you pretentious Dago clown.

Old September 23rd 13, 05:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** I hate to tell you this, Numbnutz, but Saul's "all-caps and dyslexic
spelling errors" reads like Shakespeare compared to your word salads.

Old September 23rd 13, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, September 23, 2013 12:08:37 AM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Brad I'd take that as a compliment. Fag....I mean Hag still no word from either?!? Looks like I haven't lost my touch for Necromancy. It did take a bit longer than I expected though. What was it, 9 months?

None the less my Sorcery can be summed up in the words of our infamous President GWB.....

Mission Accomplished!

Bawhahahahahahahahahaah..........

RT
PS Hag, be nice or you're next.......

Where's HVAC ??? Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 September 18th 13 12:19 AM
HVAC still dead greysky Misc 11 September 12th 13 06:09 PM
Was our Hagar or hvac behind this ? Bast[_2_] Misc 1 July 15th 13 01:07 AM
She did it all for HVAC Hägar Misc 2 March 18th 13 09:10 PM
Thank You, HVAC ! HVAC[_2_] Misc 0 December 18th 10 09:23 PM