explain the motion of objects in the day/night skyin terms ofrelative positions?

Old March 4th 13, 01:03 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default explain the motion of objects in the day/night skyin terms ofrelative positions?

i am doing a science project for my 10th grade teacher ms.Page and can't find the anwser can some one help me and i need it before march 13!!! please and thank you.
Old March 4th 13, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

wrote in message

i am doing a science project for my 10th grade teacher ms.Page and can't
find the anwser can some one help me and i need it before march 13!!!
please and thank you.

Well, this is more a history than science group.

And your question isn't 100% clear.

However, I will answer in the spirit of a history newsgroup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_revo...ium_coelestium

and say: Eppur si muove

Build from there.

Old March 4th 13, 08:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

On 3/3/2013 10:28 PM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
wrote in message

i am doing a science project for my 10th grade teacher [M]s. Page and
can't find the [answer. C]an some one help me and i need it before march
13!!! [P]lease and thank you.

Well, this is more a history than science group.

And your question isn't 100% clear.

However, I will answer in the spirit of a history newsgroup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_revo...ium_coelestium

and say: Eppur si muove

Το υπόλοιπο αφήνεται ως άσκηση για το φοιτητή.
Old March 5th 13, 06:01 PM posted to sci.space.history
David Spain

On 3/4/2013 2:22 PM, David Spain wrote:
On 3/3/2013 10:28 PM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
However, I will answer in the spirit of a history newsgroup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_revo...ium_coelestium

and say: Eppur si muove

Το υπόλοιπο αφήνεται ως άσκηση για το φοιτητή.

Also in keeping with that spirit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johannes_Kepler

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler%...anetary_motion