A0(x) = PROOF(x)

Old February 7th 12, 11:46 PM posted to sci.logic,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.theory,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default A0(x) = PROOF(x)

On Jan 21, 11:24*pm, Tonico wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:23*am, "INFINITY POWER" wrote:

A0(x) = PROOF(x)
A1 = 8203215
!A0(A1)
8203215

A1 is the Godel number of the Godel statement !A0(A1)

0 *0
1 *1
A *2
( *3
, *4
) *5
^ *6
v *7
! *8
= *9

Idiot

Hello there, Tonico.

I know your game. ii tdo = negative tdo = don't taze.

You are trying to win my rapport as part of a desperate campaign to
take over my team of ninjas, which I call the delaoets_deloets_los
(yes, I used genetic algorithms and classified identities...watch
out!)

One day, I too will rise to your level of brevity. Brevity, after
all, is the soul of...

djkfhglksdjfhgieruhaoldigfhfjsldfkj

Oh, that's right. I just gave your brain a denial of service attack
with my unbreakable code. Dan Brown? Science fiction? NOT ANY MORE.

Also, I know that you promoted Brea to the queen of England. Careful,
Iran is developing a nuke. This means that the king of Iran must not
be named Aerb, or else the secret codes in my name
(Napoleon...Bonaparte, not the other one) will rearrange themselves
using genetic algorithms to exploit the beauty of my eyes to launch
nuclear missiles at Uzbekistan.

Further, Kesha Rose Sebert has been advised of my plan. Take that.