Oregon Weather

Old January 5th 12, 04:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

An amazing 52F at 6:48 PM on January 4, 2012 here in Cedar Mills,
Oregon. Cloudy skies with light occasional showers. Not much wind.
Winter has seemingly bee put on hold for now.

Getting through the holidays was a challenge for me as a homeless
person, and I am glad they are finally over, and my usual places of
shelter have returned to normal hours.

Early this morning a woman I did not recogniize woke me up and ask if
I was hungry. I replied that I was. She gave me a hot egg, sausage,
and cheese Starbucks sandwich, and a piece of cake to go with it.
That was nice.

On the other hand, a woman whom I do know gave me a peice of turkey
ham that made me sick for almost a week! I need to be more careful
what I eat.

Kim is doing fine as always and we still have lunch together
everyday. Today Andy gave me a free bus all day transfer pass, and
here I am at the Cedar Mills Library.

But my computer time is running out. Hope you all had happy holidays.

Double-A

Old January 5th 12, 05:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 4, 7:00*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

But you knowingly have chosen to leach off of everyone else, so that
alone must keep you feeling all warm and cozy, regardless of how cold,
rainy or stormy it gets this winter.

Even if you had a minimal hole in the wall that you could call home
sweet home (perhaps a badly used shipping container), would go a long
ways towards improving yourself and benefiting others at the same
time. Of course you'd have to actually care about yourself and
others, and we all know that's not an option.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old January 5th 12, 12:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 1/4/2012 10:00 PM, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I thought that once your SS arrived, you would be living the dream?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 5th 12, 04:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

TRY BECOMING SANE, GOOFY!

THAT WOULD BE AN EVEN BIGGER HAT TRICK!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

****ING INSANE VILLAGE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 20:44:36 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

But you knowingly have chosen to leach off of everyone else, so that
alone must keep you feeling all warm and cozy, regardless of how cold,
rainy or stormy it gets this winter.

Even if you had a minimal hole in the wall that you could call home
sweet home (perhaps a badly used shipping container), would go a long
ways towards improving yourself and benefiting others at the same
time. Of course you'd have to actually care about yourself and
others, and we all know that's not an option.

Brad Guth, YOU CAN BET ON MY INSANITY!

Old January 5th 12, 04:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SHEESH! MOOCH ANOTHER QUARTER, DA!

Saul Levy

Old January 5th 12, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 4, 10:00*pm, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Happy hallidays to you. Weather here in Easthampton no snow since
that freak storm in October. Today in the low 40s lots of Sun.Making a
power ice boat using my electric DC outboard. It will skim across the
ice very fast,and safe. Ice on ice has very little fliction,and no
drag. It proves the laws of inertia. I will call it the "Glazier ice
Skimmer."Might go so fast I'll need air brakes" Have an invention for
ice shoes.to help getting to children that fall though the ice fast.
Time is every thing when you fall into ice water. TreBert
Old January 5th 12, 06:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SO WHERE'S THE PROTOTYPE, BEERT?

WHAT? NO PROTOTYPE YET?

Saul Levy

Old January 6th 12, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff-Relf.Me

Default ​ Double·A is keeping secrets.

PRE
Double·A is keeping secrets. He won't tell us his name, for one thing.
I can't imagine why we won't rent, he has the money.

Despite his bankruptcy, he still owes money;
maybe being homeless is a ploy, to negotiate a better deal.

There are places that rent to people with bad credit;
but, apparently, he doesn't like those places.
Old January 6th 12, 03:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Jan 5, 8:44*pm, Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Double·A is keeping secrets. He won't tell us his name, for one thing. I can't imagine why we won't rent, he has the money. Despite his bankruptcy, he still owes money; maybe being homeless is a ploy, to negotiate a better deal. There are places that rent to people with bad credit; but, apparently, he doesn't like those places.

GOPer Bankers do not need credit. Bush gave them 3.3 trillion for
kicking 18,000,000 families onto the streets,and killing their credit
so that they can not get back on their feet. GOPers also rape the
children of these dead beat families. Think Penn State Think Charlie
Crist. Its easy to relate GOPers with the Romans before Rome went
down. TreBert
Old January 6th 12, 03:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I FAIL TO SEE ANY FAMILIES LIVING ON THE STREETS, BEERT!

MAYBE YOU ARE BEING A VERY SENILE OLD GOAT?

Saul Levy

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 05:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 09:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 07:37 AM