Think-out of the box

Old August 19th 10, 02:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
LSMFT

Default Think-out of the box

What's wrong with losing bone mass in space. Let astronauts become jelly
people. We have jelly fish, octopuses why not jelly man. You don't need
bones in space and not as much muscle. That's probably why aliens don't
come here, jelly people.
They can always come back and live in the water.

--
LSMFT Consumption, the old new disease.
Old August 19th 10, 04:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 19/08/2010 11:40 AM, LSMFT wrote:
What's wrong with losing bone mass in space. Let astronauts become jelly
people. We have jelly fish, octopuses why not jelly man. You don't need
bones in space and not as much muscle. That's probably why aliens don't
come here, jelly people.
They can always come back and live in the water.

Despite your email address, you're actually posting through Giganews and
TeraNews.

From: LSMFT
Subject: Think-out of the box
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 01:40:38 GMT

Old August 20th 10, 12:47 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Aug 18, 6:40*pm, LSMFT wrote:
What's wrong with losing bone mass in space. Let astronauts become jelly
people. We have jelly fish, octopuses why not jelly man. You don't need
bones in space and not as much muscle. That's probably why aliens don't
come here, jelly people.
They can always come back and live in the water.

--
LSMFT * * * * * *Consumption, the old new disease.

Why not slime people?

At least you could cling to most any surface and otherwise ooze
yourself just about anywhere you'd care to go.

~ BG