what if (on colliding galaxies)

Old September 18th 08, 10:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default what if (on colliding galaxies)

Darla's still a FAKE, BEERTbrain! She's NEVER BEEN OFF THE EARTH!
lmao!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:53:07 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

BG Darla space ship uses no fossil fuel. It in reality has no engine
room. I posted how it reaches great speeds. Darla energy is deep green.
She is not green. Her beauty glows. She is in the pink She has a great
body because on her space ship for exercise she swims,with her friend
Pere(who I hate) bert

Old September 18th 08, 11:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 17, 9:21 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Cactus saul As you know I love to make people laugh He might consider
the fact that our universe is not as dense now so capture and finding a
comfortable mutual orbit was good thinking in that long ago spacetime.
go figure bert

Why would a pretend-Atheist like our rabbi Saul care whatever Bert
thinks?

They must be scared to death of what Bert thinks, as otherwise why
bother?

You are aware that we're being topic/author stalked, because it's
their job.

~ BG
Old September 19th 08, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Do YOU care what BEERTbrain thinks, BradBoi? lmfjao!

What has he said that's so important?

Snow in Tucson last January? Nope.

Tornado in Arizona this summer? Nope.

Saul Levy