Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 28th 06, 06:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default (Dis-)Honest John's messianic complex and other mental illnesses

In article ,
"Honest John" wrote:

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message

"Honest John" wrote:

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims is
automatically a homosexual.

You got that right, crank bitter!

one way or another
im gonna get you
gonna gonna gonna getcha

on way
maybe next week
i getcha i getcha

one way or another
im gonna get you

You dress-up like Blonde when you sing that? Dress, high heels, red
lipstick. I bet you look as cute as Bruce!

blond-ie- was the group
the singer is deborah harry

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him
Old February 28th 06, 06:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote in message

wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims

is
automatically a homosexual.

You got that right, crank bitter!

one way or another
im gonna get you
gonna gonna gonna getcha

on way
maybe next week
i getcha i getcha

one way or another
im gonna get you

You dress-up like Blonde when you sing that? Dress, high heels, red
lipstick. I bet you look as cute as Bruce!

blond-ie- was the group
the singer is deborah harry

You know, you're right!

I stand corrected, for the first time.

HJ

Old February 28th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims is
automatically a homosexual.

i feel pretty
i feel so pretty
i feel so pretty and witty and gay

YOU SAID IT! Gay rod

she walked up to him
she made it perfectly clear
that she was his for a night

(oldfields original version that is
not hall and oates)

You're quite a musical fellow!

Old February 28th 06, 07:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims is
automatically a homosexual.

i feel pretty
i feel so pretty
i feel so pretty and witty and gay

YOU SAID IT! Gay rod

she walked up to him
she made it perfectly clear
that she was his for a night

(oldfields original version that is
not hall and oates)

You're quite a musical fellow!

hell is for children

Old February 28th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims is
automatically a homosexual.

i feel pretty
i feel so pretty
i feel so pretty and witty and gay

YOU SAID IT! Gay rod

she walked up to him
she made it perfectly clear
that she was his for a night

(oldfields original version that is
not hall and oates)

You're quite a musical fellow!

hell is for children

hell is for meow

headley's english game clown

steve tisch

meow bots children, so I guess meow is hell for children.

So there.

Old February 28th 06, 01:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 06:27:45 -0600, Fred Hall
opined:

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:06:50 -0600, "Honest John"
wrote:

"Fred Tehbot" wrote in message
news:6B4A611C.AC7E4C4D.A56C184A.CB00D2E0.4A9EE1F 3.AE4D4C27.A4DA3F22.00346406.461A3E97.1D04FA6B.41C EC498.81439161.FA3091EA.1F54FBE9.83AE55FD.B3EAF0A7 .D8C2EEE2.B844CCB0.2DC39438.410CBE47.0347B868.D34F ...
Honest John , snuffled in
:

Jealousy is unbecoming of a dumb cop!!

Why do you make so many stupid statements, John?

Old Fred seems to push one of my buttons!

You seem to have a lot of buttons, Dishonest John.

He's kind of like a really fat keyboard. Poke him anywhere - you'll
hit a button.
Old February 28th 06, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 21:52:40 -0800, mariposas rand mair fheal
greykitten tomys des anges transparently
proposed:

wrote in message

wrote in message

Do you really believe that crap, you candy-asses faggot!

gosh

i am so chagrined
to think i dont stand well in your view

Anyone that dares to point out the inconsistencies in his claims is
automatically a homosexual.

You got that right, crank bitter!

one way or another
im gonna get you
gonna gonna gonna getcha

on way
maybe next week
i getcha i getcha

one way or another
im gonna get you

You dress-up like Blonde when you sing that? Dress, high heels, red
lipstick. I bet you look as cute as Bruce!

blond-ie- was the group
the singer is deborah harry

So how often do you make the trek up to Amoeba on Haight?

--

AHM ****** Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005
"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Old February 28th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Art Deco wrote:
Honest John wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On 19 Feb 2006 10:53:33 -0800, wrote:

Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

I seem to remember some experiment or another (aircraft test crash?)
that someone said, "There is no such thing as an experiment which
fails."

They went on, if I remember, to say that just because a test does not
return the results you expected, that is not a failed test. A test
which does not confirm your hypotheses does confirm something, even if
it is not what the tester wanted.

The only intelligent part of you post right there. You should have
quit while you were ahead.

So, I'm wondering why, sometimes, some 'scientific test' or another
just seems to disappear, vanish, swept under the rug.

Oh, you mean like the geocentric solar system was "swept under the
rug".?

Here's a hint: better observations, better theories, from which
predictions can be made replace older ideas, or explain them better.

Newtonian physics works in everyday life, and for most things.
Einstein explains things a bit better.

One such theory, and test, was that the age of the solar system could
be proved by the depth of the dust on the moon. This theory was tested
by the landing on the moon, and promptly disappeared, vanished, was
swept under the rug. Why?

Another such theory was the "moho," or the "Mohorovicic Discontinuity.."

Last I heard, the Russians had drilled some 360 some odd miles into the
earth's curst--and hit water!

ROFL!!! ,Of course, you have a cite for this that doesn't include
crackpot publications?

Then the "Mohorovicic Discontinuity" was promptly swept under the rug,
vanished, disappeared. Why??

http://tinyurl.com/99hsw
Mohole project

Here's a better link:

http://www.nas.edu/history/mohole/

9 mile hole

Mohorovicic Discontinuity
http://tinyurl.com/78277

Rather than just give a bunch of google discussions, here's some
*real* sites for you. If you are capable of learning, I suggest you
use them:

http://www.geolsoc.org.uk/template.cfm?name=lithosphere

http://geology.com/articles/mohorovi...ntinuity.shtml

Moho, not "mohole"

Moho, History, Theory
http://tinyurl.com/9e3ar

Is "Modern Science" intellectually honest when "they" drop a theory,
and test of that theory, when it does not prove what they want and
expect?

If a scientist proclaims, states and publishes that "the depth of the
dust on the moon proves the age of the earth and moon" and then that
dust proves to be 1 inch deep, does that then prove the moon and earth
is less than 7,000 years old?

No, it doesn't.

Which scientist said this? If you have one, cite it so we(TINW) can
see it in context.

Is THAT why this theory was swept under the rug?

Is it proof that "Science" is morally bankrupt?

No, but your post demonstrates that you are a nut with no
understanding of science whatsoever.

A dumb ass calling somebody a nut. You've got the manners of a hyena! Why
don't you eat a big pile of **** you jackal?

HJ

Another fine Christian sentiment. Do you have a scat obsession?

No, I am a pedophile, though, says David Warner.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 08:33 PM