Summer in Gresham

Old June 27th 17, 08:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

Only 66F today at 12:15 PM. Overcast. More like June.

Almost time to get stocked up for the 4th! Lay in lots of hotdogs, ice cream, and high gravity beer!

Double-A

Old June 29th 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A pleasant 73F today as of 2:00 PM. Wind northwest at 7 mph.

Double-A

Old June 30th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 81F here in Gresham. Wind northwest at 5 mph.

Last day of June.

Double-A

Old July 1st 17, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Cloudy and 66F here in Gresham. Wind northwest at 5 mph.

First day of July.

Bought a head of lettuce at the Farmers' Market.

Double-A

Old July 1st 17, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, June 17, 2017 at 1:32:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Summer is just a few days away. Currently a Freudian 69F here as of 1:30 PM PDT. A warm and gentle westerly wind at 6 mph. The rain has stopped, but still cloudy. Typical June weather in Oregon.

I see they have finally removed the library pay phone. I assure you, this is one pay phone I did not abuse. The sign said "No Incoming Calls", so I took no incoming calls.

Farmer's market today outside.

Double-A

Don't forget MSP.Cool cloudy till after 11am.So shot pool for Buds at Anaheim bar. Feeling no pain.Sun out as i type So might drive to the beach?? Sunday is the best beach day.It has the most pretty girls,and they make sure that they tan completely.I like that.I think I'm a dirty old man at 89.But what the hell. Science and sex relate to humans.Sex is #1 an food is #2,and science #3 Trebert
Old July 2nd 17, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I'm a dirty old man at 89.But what the hell.

So Glazier, REMBER now that
Anaheim will have an Independence-day Parade.
So, get a permit from the police where you illegally park.

Get a Permit for you driving your Van in the Parade
as a Queer member of Anaheim's GLBT-Q folks.

Paint on both sides of the Van, in Large Letters, dayglow:
*********
"Swine Glazier, Face ****ter & Criminal Graveyard Vandal"
*********
and below that line, in large letters, black on white:
*********
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
& an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works."
: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.
**********

SwineBert, TV will put you on the News 5, 7 & 11.
LA Times, Full page for you! You'll be famous!

Old July 2nd 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 3:38:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Do you have any nude beaches near Fullerton? I know of two in this area, but I don't know of any buses going to them. Pity! The one at Rooster Rock has lots of secluded trails where people go off to just do whatever they like!

A nice day here. After morning clouds, it is now 73F and getting warmer. Wind NW at only 3 mph.

Double-A

Old July 8th 17, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

73F as of 12:45 PM here. Wind MW at 6 mph.

Farmers' Market day, and I bought some collard greens. Seems everyone in Gresham has a dog, and they all bring them to the market. It gives the dogs a chance to socialize as well as the people. Next weekend it will be the street art show, where everybody in Gresham or surrounding environs who can so much as paint a barn will be hawking their paintings and other "art" on the streets! I can hardly wait.

Double-A

Old July 9th 17, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

More sunny weather here. 80F as of 2:15 PM. Wind out of the NW at 7 mph.

Oregon has passed a new transportation bill, right before the legislature adjourned sine die. It raises a lot of fees on vehicles and imposes a new 2% sales tax on new cars! A sales tax in Oregon?!! I can't wait to sign the referendum petition to knock that down!

Double-A

Old July 10th 17, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A little cooler today. Some clouds. 72F as of 2:00 PM. Wind NW at 6 mph.

I went down to Troutdale this morning, and walked about a mile further to the place where the old Red Baron Restaurant and night club had been. That is where I once introduce my future wife to my father and his future wife. Now the building is all being used for office space. The restaurant is completely gone. The Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) is using the space. I wondered around inside. There seemed to be no security. I could have walked out a door onto the Troutdale Airport tarmac, but a warning on the door said if you left you could not get back in again! There is a nice lady bus driver with golden Harlow hair who drives the bus to Troutdale. She picked me up at the Harlow Street bus stop to go back and on to the library.

I have been reading in the college general physics textbook I picked up for a few dollars a while back. This is what is being taught to the students today. They talk a lot about massless ropes and frictionless pulleys. Doesn't seem very realistic. At least Aristotle was a realist. He could not reach such an ideal conclusion like Newtons first law because everything he saw moving in his real world eventually ground to a halt.

Double-A