Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old June 13th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Another cool day here. 57F now with occasional showers. SW wind 6 mph.

They are remodeling the tavern across form the library. That place never seemed to have any business. Somebody must be betting on the come, betting a better business climate will soon be here when the new Amazon distribution center is built in neighboring Troutdale!

Double-A

Old June 14th 17, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" wrote in message
Another cool day here. 57F now with occasional showers. SW wind 6 mph.

They are remodeling the tavern across form the library. That place never
seemed to have any business. Somebody must be betting on the come, betting
a better business climate will soon be here when the new Amazon distribution
center is built in neighboring Troutdale!

Double-A

but, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
the Face-****ter and the criminal Graveyard Vandal
aka "reber G=emc^2" ,
is nowhere ton be seen now after you asked him
for his consideration to be an investor for you plans.
Pity

Old June 15th 17, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 5:16:31 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
Another cool day here. 57F now with occasional showers. SW wind 6 mph.

They are remodeling the tavern across form the library. That place never
seemed to have any business. Somebody must be betting on the come, betting
a better business climate will soon be here when the new Amazon distribution
center is built in neighboring Troutdale!

Double-A

but, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
the Face-****ter and the criminal Graveyard Vandal
aka "reber G=emc^2" ,
is nowhere ton be seen now after you asked him
for his consideration to be an investor for you plans.
Pity

He is probably giving it serious consideration.

The radio forecast is warning of a strong storm coming in this afternoon, but my online forecast doesn't show it. Got to the library as soon as it opened at noon today to try to get back home before the bad weather cuts loose!

Currently 58F and raining lightly. Wind south at 8 mph.

Lunch with Kim yesterday. Somebody stole her bags again! I told it that it was because most street people know that most other street people keep drugs in their bags. But Kim never uses.

Double-A

Old June 15th 17, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

hanson wrote:
but, http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
the Face-****ter and the criminal Graveyard Vandal
aka "reber G=emc^2" ,
is nowhere ton be seen now after you asked him
for his consideration to be an investor for you plans.
Pity

AA wrote:
Liar Glazier is probably giving it serious consideration.

hanson wrote:
yeah, yeah, but it's only "probably serious" as SwineBert
is nowhere to be seen now.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA...

Old June 16th 17, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message
[...]

Here in Anaheim people take their stuff in a Walmart cart.Sleep next to it on a blanket.Is that true in Portland? Get paid 10 cents per can,and I save beer cans for this nice guy.He makes 10 bucks a day on cans.Like Trump he pays no taxes.Unlike Trump he is of sound mind. Warm about 85.Very sunny.Hope I'll be sailing and fishing this weekend.Been a very cool Spring. Fred and Betty called to say they were using my sailboat and having great fun.People taking pictures.I hope the pictures go on TV,or make full page.The sail is very colorfull for the 4th. As you have seen when I first sailed it in Ma.on the 4th.The Gazette in Easthampton had me sailing and the tittle was "Master of his ship" My sailboat is safe for kids,and it teaches them the art of sailing.I learned to sail at 12.So I have been sailing for 77 years WOW.Time flies like the wind going by.Catch the wind its free and clean.No matter which way it blows you set the sail. Trebert
Old June 16th 17, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Racist & http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017
aka "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Here in Anaheim people take their stuff in a Walmart cart.
I Sleep next to it on a blanket. I hope the pictures go on TV,
or make full page... and all the Mexicans call me Bert
Glazier __ "la judÃ*o cerdo idioto" __, because Glazier is a
habitual Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal who
has put a __Stain of Shame__ onto his good Jewish Glazier
amily Name, and insists that ....
*** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
*** an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
*** "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
*** __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

Old June 16th 17, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message
[...]

Kim used to prefer a Target Store cart. Sometimes she used two! The would wear out after a while and the wheels would stop working. By now she has had so much of her stuff stolen, she travels light.

You know I spend many years gathering cans and bottles. Too bad I only got 5 cents a container back then. But the guys who made the most money had bikes.

Still raining here and a cool 50F. Wind directly out of the west at 6 mph.

That storm yesterday never amounted to much here in Gresham.

Double-A

Old June 19th 17, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA bikes and bike lanes are big in Anaheim.Walmart sells about 100 every day.Thift store 20 bucks.Buy one.No waiting for a bus. With a back pack,and trailer its a way to go.Sailed all day.Weather was great. Trebert
Old June 19th 17, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 8:20:23 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA bikes and bike lanes are big in Anaheim.Walmart sells about 100 every day.Thift store 20 bucks.Buy one.No waiting for a bus. With a back pack,and trailer its a way to go.Sailed all day.Weather was great. Trebert

Trouble is that most of the bikes they sell now don't even have fenders. A great design for California, but riding through Oregon's ten months of mud, you could get a brown streak up your back!

Currently 84F here in Gresham and wind NW at 6 mph.

I went on the bus down the hill to Troutdale today on a fact finding mission. Walked about two miles out past the Troutdale Airport, and back again. The sun was getting mighty hot, and my legs are killing me! Federal Express has a huge distribution facility out there. It seemed I was walking forever, but could not get past it! I think it employs about 400 people. The new even bigger Amazon distribution center will be beyond that, out on the site of the old Reynalds Aluminum Plant. The building I had an interest in is not at all suitable for any kind of food outlet. Better for machine shops and body shops, which is what it seems to be being used for now. There are already an Arby's, a McDonald's, A Shari's, and a DQ Grill & Chill in the general area. I saw a real freight train go by on a real railroad track, not the narrow gauge MAX commuter trains I am used to. Had to duck a couple times as small planes came in for landing, as the road runs right past the end of the runway!

The Factory Outlet Mall had a Subway Sandwiches place. Things look more prosperous there now than when I was down there a year ago. No vacancies. The bookstore I thought was going out of business is still there.

Up on Troutdale's main street, they have put a big iron archway which says, "Troutdale: Gateway to the Gorge". Most businesses there seem to be prospering. An old restaurant that my old friend Dennis once tried to run is now a Chinese food place. Not many vacancies for lease. Lad is still available for lease down in the industrial park.

Saw a bunch of young Japanese accountant looking types walking around. The Japanese are always sniffing out opportunities!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM