The real Russian Connection

Old September 23rd 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default The real Russian Connection

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 2:07:08 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 11:42:52 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Why don't we hear about this ???

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Here is reality on Trump.He can not be impeached.GOPer control the press.Here is what Bradlee of the Washington Post told us."If Nixon was alive today the press would make him an Eagle Scout. We have seen all the harm Bush has done to bury USA .No bad press to make him pay for his crimes. It started in 1963 with GOPer Mafia killing JFK and Bobby. They had us wait 50 years so the files could be open.Well the 50 years came and went. Ho Hum We the people 0 GOP Mafia 10.American's who ask for the truth are called liberals or commies. TreBert

Been proven Trump is a commie.Proven Russia got him into the White House.Putin and Trump are in the same bed. TreBert Once a commie always a commie.Bert
Old September 25th 17, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 1:54:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

CNN had Trump using a swear word.WOW They never mention GOPers giving lung cancer to children.I wonder why? Or shooting black children in the back if they are in a Severn Trent Avatar white area.Think Zimmerman that shoot Travon.I lived in Florida for 22 years,and no all about sheriff "Bob"Hansel and how he had his deputies feed black Americans to gators.Two were black lady lawyers "BOB" Hansel's deputies were all his relatives.All are GOP mafia hit men.They now protect Rick Scott who stole 1.7 billion from medicare. Watch how fast GOP Allstate runs from Florida so they do not have to pay hurricane damage. Living 22 years in Florida gives you a degree in GOP Mafia corruption I was lucky I had State Farm,and did well. Trebert
Old September 25th 17, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

So, Glazier, even though you are bragging to be
badly damaged goods, a Face ****ter and also
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
you got up, with your walker, to drop your turds of
your stupid Gutter physics, your Glazierola & your
even more idiotic questions into s.p. & a.a, in you hope
for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1]
to reel in again some fools, for you to do to them
what's in link [1]. .... ... "It's a pity" "Go figure"