No viewing this weekend

Old January 13th 07, 09:21 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

Default No viewing this weekend

Even if the moon was up good or something else going on, I don't belive that
on this weekend I'd be doing any viewing. Heck it just now hit 34F outside
and I'm awaiting for all of my water pipes to unfreeze and I'm sitting here
with two jackets on too. Almost enough to wish I was back in Hawaii again.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old January 15th 07, 07:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:40:56 GMT, "Mark F." wrote:

I was in Laughlin over the weekend, This morning when I go to my car a 7 AM
it said 25° f.

Yeah, we're at -8°F (-22°C) just now. But it's clear g.

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com
Old January 15th 07, 07:16 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:40:56 GMT, "Mark F." wrote:

I was in Laughlin over the weekend, This morning when I go to my car a 7 AM
it said 25° f.

Yeah, we're at -8°F (-22°C) just now. But it's clear g.

Balmy +3F in Louisville, scattered clouds. I could get out the 80mm,
but I think I'll dream of clear warm summer nights instead :-)

Shawn
Old January 15th 07, 08:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Curtis Croulet[_1_]

Clear here, too, in Temecula, but seeing is poor. Temp is 33 F right now,
forecast to drop to 28 F. Was 23 F this morning.
--
Curtis Croulet
Temecula, California

Weekend Double-A Misc 8 May 28th 05 09:55 PM
It's not even the weekend and .... Robi SETI 1 October 9th 04 03:30 AM
It's not even the weekend and .... Zeljko Krolo SETI 0 October 8th 04 12:01 PM
Bank Holiday Weekend Viewing Outlook Dre UK Astronomy 11 April 11th 04 12:03 PM
Weekend Chris Knight Amateur Astronomy 7 July 26th 03 06:14 AM