News Report about Sun.

Old February 5th 07, 04:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

Default News Report about Sun.

Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

--
I didn't know BMW made cars until I passed one.

Old February 5th 07, 05:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ed[_2_]

I hear the good prof is well known for finding outgassing events on
comets and other planets

Old February 5th 07, 11:09 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Protagonist

Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

Old news, any thing else is new?
We're stuck on this planet, called Hell and no way to get off.
But than, our life isn't finite any way.
What's the difference, you die here or some light years away in cosmic
radiation!
Don't forget: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust and lots of hopes between!!!
JS
Old February 5th 07, 03:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

You forgot the official denial :-)

Shawn
Old February 6th 07, 12:48 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sitav

On Feb 5, 9:23 am, Shawn
wrote:
Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

You forgot the official denial :-)

Shawn

Every sensible astronomer/astrophysicist or even just person knows
that the sun is running out of fuel. We are stuck on this planet but
its not hell. Just accept the fact and dont worry about it. We wont be
here anyway.
By the way how old are you?

Old February 6th 07, 12:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Sitav

On Feb 5, 9:23 am, Shawn
wrote:
Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

You forgot the official denial :-)

Shawn

Man i am soooo stupid. :-(

Old February 6th 07, 01:53 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

I deny that I was bored and had nothing better to do on a Sunday night.

"Sitav" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 6th 07, 03:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Sitav wrote:
Every sensible astronomer/astrophysicist or even just person knows
that the sun is running out of fuel.

True, but it's doing so slowly enough that we don't have to be
concerned about it on an urgent basis just yet.

The Sun is expected to stay on the Main Sequence for a few thousand
million years to come.

John Savard

Old February 6th 07, 06:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Shawn

Sitav wrote:
On Feb 5, 9:23 am, Shawn
wrote:
Mark F. wrote:
Three major astro universities have done a study and found that the sun will
run out of fuel!
It is there for imperative that we stock up on wood to keep us warm.
Prof. Flatulence said in a interview " it's just like going to happen!"
He also said we could start to dig a hole to get down to where the mole
people live and see if we can move in with them.
It has been reported they have very good mushrooms.

You forgot the official denial :-)

Shawn

Every sensible astronomer/astrophysicist or even just person knows
that the sun is running out of fuel. We are stuck on this planet but
its not hell. Just accept the fact and dont worry about it. We wont be
here anyway.
By the way how old are you?

You need to read his previous post about creating an urban legend, this
will make more sense.

Shawn