One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very few good things)

Old March 27th 12, 12:06 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default One good thing NASA's Earth Explorer is doing (One of very fewgood things)

"fossilized fuel" is a tradename of energy colgomes,
with no technical meaning, whatsoever; thank you.

Electric cars have now been touted as potential battery stores for our
homes.

Old March 27th 12, 05:11 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 25, 8:19*pm, Rich wrote:
Brad Guth wrote :

On Mar 23, 10:41*pm, Rich wrote:
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote in
:

On Mar 23, 5:29*am, "$27 TRILLION to pay for Kyoto"
wrote:
Their Earth Explorer, in addition to being used to promote the
hoax of AGW, is being used to find more oil. *Nice to see some
balance at th

at
decrepit organization.

its called earth observations, are you claiming we should
understand other planets better than our own?

Give the task to other organizations, NOT NASA.

Exactly, our public funding shouldn't be utilized to benefit Big
Energy that has no intentions of sharing back any cent of profits from
our investments. *If we start thinking we can trust our DARPA and
NASA, we might as well trust Hitler, GW Bush, Dick Cheney and
Kissinger again.

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

You stupid dope. *What do you suppose would happen if we ditched oil,
coal, etc? *In addition to spending 50% of our income of B.S. alternate
energy, the SAME kind of corporations who run oil would run wind and
solar. *Fool.

As long as you and others of your sucking kind continually refuse to
police those of your own kind, the global energy markets will remain
as a corrupt mafia of insiders and/or faith-based cabal that gets to
do as they please. I've pointed this out as of more than a decade
ago, actually starting my rants about this as of 1968.

Hydrogen is still unlimited, and it's essentially as renewable as
oxygen. Carbon is not essential to creating good amounts of energy,
much less capable of clean energy, and otherwise a much smaller global
carbon footprint of perhaps 10% is technically doable.

Why are you and others of your oligarch sucking kind always so opposed
to creating and using hydrogen peroxide?

Photons are forever, and now Boeing has developed a 100% PV conversion
efficiency factor. You obviously got a big problem with that.

What's so freaking wrong with using geothermal and wind derived
energy.

Why are you mainstream Rothschild diehards opposed to using thorium
fueled reactors?

When have I ever in my life specified 100% dumping or stoppage of
global hydrocarbon usage?

Only a diehard Zionist Nazi oligarch like yourself would have reacted
by lying exactly as you have demonstrated. So, what's your pathetic
excuse this time?

Tell us, why don't you police your own kind?

Old March 27th 12, 05:38 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
1treePetrifiedForestLane

hydrogen is not a source of energy, chemically;
nor is it renewable, in the sense of fusion. anyway,
what's that that Boeing has found?

every means has its associated problems; by all means,
use them all, including "fossilized fuelsTM."

Photons are forever, and now Boeing has developed a 100% PV conversion
efficiency factor. *You obviously got a big problem with that.

What's so freaking wrong with using geothermal and wind derived
energy.

Why are you mainstream Rothschild diehards opposed to using thorium
fueled reactors?

thus quoth:
Radiation (UNSCEAR) as an ideal example of how an independent
and objective scientific report should be prepared, in
this case a report on the global risks from all sources of radiation,
including nuclear weapons and Chernobyl. The
UNSCEAR assessments presented each year to the U.N.
General Assembly are regarded as a bible of the science
of ionizing radiation. Yes, UNSCEAR mostly fits
Nature’s description—but for a price. Because
UNSCEAR’s scientific reports often widely differed
from the catastrophic views of the United Nations
Environmental Programme or of the former U.N.
Secretary-General, the U.N. bureaucracy has
squeezed the finances of UNSCEAR, down to a level
that caused almost a complete halt of its activity
(Jaworowski 2002).
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.co...O2_Scandal.pdf

the IPCC for anything more than a political organization soliciting

thus:
I already knew, before these semi-official events --
totally in thrall of the mainstream nonsequiter of "global" warming,
in fact -- that this was the case for Antarctica;
the Man from NOAA, Swiss affiliate, showed that it was true
of GrIS, and I recently found out that it was true of #3,
the main icecap on Iceland.

these icesheets have only increased in heighth,
since the measurements began.

Old March 27th 12, 05:40 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 26, 10:24*am, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 26, 5:19*am, Rich wrote:

You stupid dope. *What do you suppose would happen if we ditched oil,
coal, etc? *In addition to spending 50% of our income of B.S. alternate
energy, the SAME kind of corporations who run oil would run wind and
solar. *Fool.

Whoah! Let's not be quite so quick to attack the dope. Wind and solar
have the almost unique ability to provide independent energy free of
the monster energy companies. Without the corrosive demand for ever
higher quarterly payments mankind could suddenly find itself severed
from the treadmill of work. No need to commute for miles merely to
keep warm and enjoy the benefits of electricity. Much of which is
wasted over very long supply cables and conversion from AC to DC in
our domestic apparatus. The world needs to save energy more than it
needs to increase energy output. Why no global home insulation drive?
Because it keeps us tied to the Big Providers. Africa is discovering
oil just as we need their dirt cheap labour to make more **** as China
becomes too expensive. Who will make the dirt cheap **** now? Robots?

Electric cars have now been touted as potential battery stores for our
homes. Take transport (too) out of the list of holds which employment
has over us and it all begins to look quite rosy. Why do we need coal
and oil when we can live independent from them? This new found freedom
should be top of the right wing political agenda if individual freedom
really is their goal for all. Imagine a world where our actual working
hours shrank back to that of the caveman? A world where self
expression and real talents could find value to society again. Instead
of being passive consumers and slaves to the treadmill we could all
lead our own lives. Instead of merely contributing to the obscenity of
the already, utterly pointlessly wealthy.

It won't happen of course. We are all too addicted to wasting our
lives away. Worshipping the infinite gradations of status and
hierarchy. Filling our empty hours by collecting worthless, ephemeral
detritus and paying to be amused by others less talented than
ourselves. Even YouTube is changing its Open Contribution policy to
something far more commercial and saleable. I blame TV for most of it.
Before TV people made things for themselves and amused themselves with
their own natural talents. CNC ended mechanical talent. TV the ability
to think for oneself. Hobbies became something other people did. While
we passively looked on. Bemused and critical by turns on our TVs. Or
scribbling semi-literate, obscene comments on YouTube.

Exactly, we as the supposedly most intelligent species can do way
better than global exploiting and living off hydrocarbons, and
otherwise putting us a risk by using uranium primarily for creating
plutonium that goes mostly into our WMD.

The past, current and future K12s are basically screwed-over by their
very own parents, grandparents and their peers as faith-based
protected and by those having authority, wealth and mafia like power
over whomever we elect or appoint. By not policing their own bullish
and selfish kind is exactly what causes wars, inflation and global
disparity that they don't see anything wrong with.

99% of Americans are totally wasted on junk foods, snookered and
dumbfounded by eyecandy, consumer packaging hype and into playing of
games plus into social/political media pretending that usually ends up
neglecting and/or hurting others. The ability to take better care of
themselves, staying out of trouble and much less help others is
getting mainstream nullified, because they haven't been properly
educated nor much less allowed to think or act for themselves.

Old March 30th 12, 07:13 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 29, 10:51*pm, Al Wilson wrote:
the new prius c is so cute - i want 2 take 1 home an give it lots of
(((((hugs))))) xxxxxxx * my baby prius xxxxxx

Y'all really don't have much imagination, do you? The Prius is not
remotely green. It is rolling, marketing hype for middle class chumps
in the absence of serious, all electric vehicles for the man and woman
in the street. The total CO2 load of producing the damned things makes
a mockery of any saving in CO2 released at the dripping exhaust pipe.
Particularly since it is usually recharged with coal-fired
electricity.

The vast majority of vehicles carry only the driver. Only over a
relatively short journey to collect the next fix of sugar from the
supermarket. So smaller, lighter, all-electric vehicles are far more
appropriate. Heavy, steel bodies, built to carry four or five
obscenely obese passengers are a complete joke. They are still trying
to make the same early 20th century cars but with a spark symbol on
the side like some re-badged, Buck Rogers iFizzler.

It's a bit like saying your Rotten Apple iSlave is greener. Simply
because it uses the same workers 60 hours a week, 7 days a week. All
to save exhaled CO2 by workers commuting on their bicycles to the
CommyCon factories from their mega-city slums. I wonder how the
Chinese ComCorrupt party will feel when RottenApple starts bussing in
black slaves from Africa? Unlikely? I imagine RottenApple must be sick
of paying backhanders to the local ComCorrupt committee members to
avoid embarrassing details like CommyCon's working practices being
exposed.

When does the first RottenApple iSlave factory open on the edge of
some African mega-slum? Too many security problems? Just bring in a
few CIA drones to keep the lid on things. If that doesn't work they
can always mine the carefully manicured and constantly irrigated lawns
under the suicide nets. Lock the doors on the workforce and chain them
to their workbenches. Problems? End of. ;-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17557630

Old March 30th 12, 12:38 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Al Wilson

On Mar 30, 6:13*am, "Chris.B" wrote:

On Mar 29, 10:51*pm, Al Wilson wrote:

the new prius c is so cute - i want 2 take 1 home an give it lots of
(((((hugs))))) xxxxxxx * my baby prius xxxxxx

Y'all really don't have much imagination, do you? The Prius is not
remotely green.

pearl white, pure white, cabernet red, tyrol silver, nuvus gray,
vermillion red, dark blue, astral black - true not green xxxxx

It is rolling, marketing hype for middle class chumps
in the absence of serious, all electric vehicles for the man and woman
in the street.

it is a sweet quiet ride even if 1 does not care about green, in any
case i was talking about the "c" model of prius xxx

The total CO2 load of producing the damned things makes
a mockery of any saving in CO2 released at the dripping exhaust pipe.
Particularly since it is usually recharged with coal-fired
electricity.

1 cud apply that 2 all cars xx

The vast majority of vehicles carry only the driver. Only over a
relatively short journey to collect the next fix of sugar from the
supermarket. So smaller, lighter, all-electric vehicles are far more
appropriate.

agreed xxx

Heavy, steel bodies, built to carry four or five
obscenely obese passengers are a complete joke.

the perfect size for carrying a 10" dob to a dark sky site! xxx

Old March 30th 12, 08:08 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

On Mar 30, 1:38*pm, Al Wilson wrote:

the perfect size for carrying a 10" Dob to a dark sky site! xxx

I can walk to a dark sky sight from my back door in less than 3
seconds.
The only problem is the darkly coloured, parked car getting in the
way.
A 10" Dob on a suitable trailer can be easily towed behind a bicycle,
Since the Dobsonian is named after a real person it deserves a capital
D.
And stop blowing me kisses! sigh
Old March 30th 12, 10:50 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
1treePetrifiedForestLane

is he related to teh Dobson of the ozonometer?

I forgot to ask the telescope guy, when he came to our club,
because I was more interested in the Moon Problem.

Since the Dobsonian is named after a real person

Old March 30th 12, 10:52 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
1treePetrifiedForestLane

newsflash: they are by source renewable,
whether or not we are extracting them at a renewable rate;
thye are just biomass!

Obviously you have been fully invested in hydrocarbons, so that's

Old March 31st 12, 01:53 PM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Mar 26, 1:24*pm, "Chris.B" wrote:
On Mar 26, 5:19*am, Rich wrote:

You stupid dope. *What do you suppose would happen if we ditched oil,
coal, etc? *In addition to spending 50% of our income of B.S. alternate
energy, the SAME kind of corporations who run oil would run wind and
solar. *Fool.

Whoah! Let's not be quite so quick to attack the dope. Wind and solar
have the almost unique ability to provide independent energy free of
the monster energy companies.

Wind power is not practical on a small scale.

http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2009/...t-results.html

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/3...ls-won’t-wash/

Of course any given solar panel will work less well in a dark, cloudy,
northern clime such as Denmark than it would in a sunnier, more
tropical country such as Bangladesh.

Without the corrosive demand for ever
higher quarterly payments mankind could suddenly find itself severed
from the treadmill of work.

Treadmill of work:

http://www.energybulletin.net/storie...ot-sustainable

No need to commute for miles merely to
keep warm and enjoy the benefits of electricity.

There are other benefits to commuting. One could also suggest that
keeping warm is easier in a tropical country such as Bangladesh than
it is in a dark, cold northern country such as Denmark.

Much of which is
wasted over very long supply cables and conversion from AC to DC in
our domestic apparatus.

It's funny you should mention that since Denmark imports so much of
its electricity from Sweden.

The world needs to save energy more than it
needs to increase energy output.

Tell that to the kids:

http://www.spiked-online.com/index.p.../article/3788/

Why no global home insulation drive?

Again, one could also suggest that keeping warm is easier in a
tropical country such as Bangladesh than it is in a dark, cold
northern country such as Denmark.

Because it keeps us tied to the Big Providers. Africa is discovering
oil just as we need their dirt cheap labour to make more **** as China
becomes too expensive. Who will make the dirt cheap **** now? Robots?

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/after-ho...tory-40093752/

I'm not knocking Lego blocks, I had fun with them when I was a young
child.

Electric cars have now been touted as potential battery stores for our
homes. Take transport (too) out of the list of holds which employment
has over us and it all begins to look quite rosy. Why do we need coal
and oil when we can live independent from them?

Denmark gets about half of its electricity from coal plants some of
which are owned by Sweden, which has nukes and hydro but no coal
plants within its borders. Meanwhile, wind hasn't contributed much to
Denmark's energy picture. And a good portion of Denmark's fuel use
involves container shipping.

This new found freedom
should be top of the right wing political agenda if individual freedom
really is their goal for all. Imagine a world where our actual working
hours shrank back to that of the caveman?

And our life expectancy as well. Also, cavemen got by without posting
hourly rants on the Internet. What's your excuse?

A world where self
expression and real talents could find value to society again.

Ugh. Og kill mammoth. Og eat leftover mammoth rest of life. Have time
now draw on cave wall.

Instead
of being passive consumers and slaves to the treadmill we could all
lead our own lives. Instead of merely contributing to the obscenity of
the already, utterly pointlessly wealthy.

Who, for the most part invest the money.

It won't happen of course. We are all too addicted to wasting our
lives away. Worshipping the infinite gradations of status and
hierarchy. Filling our empty hours by collecting worthless, ephemeral
detritus and paying to be amused by others less talented than
ourselves.

You should quit that.

? Even YouTube is changing its Open Contribution policy to
something far more commercial and saleable. I blame TV for most of it.
Before TV people made things for themselves and amused themselves with
their own natural talents. CNC ended mechanical talent. TV the ability
to think for oneself. Hobbies became something other people did.

Such as, for example, amateur astronomy?

While
we passively looked on. Bemused and critical by turns on our TVs. Or
scribbling semi-literate, obscene comments on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tar4V4t4ADA

I suggest that all Denmarkians load up their windmills, solar panels,
bicycles, Lego blocks, any spare treadle pumps they may have lying
around, and emigrate to Bangladesh. Once there, they can let the
Bangladeshis scrap the ships, while the Denmarkians set up the solar
panels and operate the treadle pumps.

With the Denmarkians now shouldering the burden of operating the
treadle pumps and other tasks, the Bangladeshi children can spend time
getting an education and with the solar panels set up, there will be
enough light for them to do homework after sunset.

Freed from a cold climate, the Denmarkians will no longer have to
worry about staying warm, saving quite a bit of fuel. Who knows, the
Swedes might even learn to get by with just hydroelectric plants!