Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

Old April 9th 21, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Pyramids-How Were They Built and What Do They Serve - Extraterrestrial Knowledge

Aliens=20had=20nothing=20to=20do=20with=20pyramids =20!

WHY=20?

Because=20interstellar=20distances=20are=20FAR=20t oo=20great,=20as=
=20to=20preclude=20any=20possibility=20of=20alien= 20=20contact,=20=
even=20if=20they=20could=20travel=20at=20near=20li ght=20speed.

Distance=20=3d=20Speed=20x=20Time

Do=20the=20simple=20math=20!

It=20just=20can't=20happen=20!

BTW,=20this=20is=20why=20we've=20never=20been=20vi sited=20by=20ali=
ens,=20and=20never=20will=20be.

Old April 9th 21, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Also note that as a simple matter of physics, that as the speed of matter gets anywhere near light speed, the kinetic energy of the matter goes to infinity. Just another reason why it can never happen.

Old April 9th 21, 10:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

wrote:
Also note that as a simple matter of physics, that as the speed of matter gets anywhere near light speed, the kinetic energy of the matter goes to infinity. Just another reason why it can never happen.

Proving a negative is essentially an argument from ignorance.
"X is impossible because I dont know how it is possible".
A logical fallacy.

As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.
Shadows and spots of light can move faster than the speed of light.
Even the edge of the univrese has moved faster than the speed of light
and for all we know (we dont find out for another 50 bn years)
continues to do so.

It gets tiresome to see old fogies continue with age-old
arguments all shown to be false in the fullness of time.
"Trains will never be a thing" (the infamous Lord Kelvin).
"Cars will never moves faster than a horse because people will not be
able to breathe". "Rockets are a scam because there's nothing to push
against in space" (NYT editorial).

My mental model of that kind of drivel is along the lines
"humans will nebba gits two Mars acoz it's too far to walk".

--
Top reasons why Mr Stephenson's "railway" will never work:
(1) The project will drain the King's treasury.

In 1830 then-PM Wellesley opened the first Liverpool to Manchester line.
Almost immediately there was a fatality -- Liverpool MP Wm Huskisson
(Tory) tried to cross the track just as "The Rocket" arrived.
It's a matter of debate whether the accident was caused by the fact Liverpool
and Manchester were then in different time zones, some 5 mins apart.
The Great Western Railway ushered in the era of standardised times.
Old April 9th 21, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

=20As=20we=20know=20the=20speed=20of=20light=20is =20broken=20all=

=20the=20time.

Not=20by=20any=20moving=20matter.

=20Shadows=20and=20spots=20of=20light=20can=20mov e=20faster=20tha=

n=20the=20speed=20of=20light.

Specified=20locations=20don't=20count.=20Nothing=2 0phusical=20goes=
=20faster=20than=20light,=20even=20particles=20in= 20a=20collider=
=20etc.

=20Even=20the=20edge=20of=20the=20univrese=20has= 20moved=20faster=

=20than=20the=20speed=20of=20light
=20and=20for=20all=20we=20know=20(we=20dont=20fin d=20out=20for=20=

another=2050=20bn=20years)
=20continues=20to=20do=20so.

The=20universe=20is=20infinite=20and=20as=20such=2 0has=20no=20boun=
ds,=20limits=20or=20edges=20of=20any=20kind.

Old April 10th 21, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

casag... wrote in message ...

Aliens had nothing to do with pyramids !

That's your opinion.

WHY ?

Because interstellar distances are FAR too great, as to preclude any
possibility of alien contact, even if they could travel at near light
speed.

ETs have been here before we humans were. They helped terraform this world
before it was even fully solid.

Distance = Speed x Time

Do the simple math !

It just can't happen !

Speed restrictions only exist in the 3rd dimension. When you go higher there
is no restriction because there are different laws. Tachyons and other
particles go faster than light.

BTW, this is why we've never been visited by aliens, and never will be.

There are many people around the world who are communicating with them, have
met them and have even been aboard their craft, but you're entitled to your
opinion.

Old April 10th 21, 12:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

"R Kym Horsell" wrote in message ...

"Cars will never moves faster than a horse because people will not be
able to breathe".

Haha. That one made me laugh. Thanks.
They're all good quotes from the dark ages. Unfortunately some old school
blockheads are still making similar ones now.

Old April 10th 21, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

casag... wrote in message ...

As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

Not by any moving matter.

Everything is made of energy, including matter, and can change its state.
Modern scientists have already done it. They have teleported particles.

Shadows and spots of light can move faster than the speed of light.

Specified locations don't count. Nothing physical goes faster than light,
even particles in a collider etc.

In higher dimensions there is no locality.

Even the edge of the univrese has moved faster than the speed of light
and for all we know (we dont find out for another 50 bn years)
continues to do so.

The universe is infinite and as such has no bounds, limits or edges of any
kind.

And no specific locality. If you admit that the universe is infinite then
you're already half way there with higher understandings.

Old April 10th 21, 01:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message ...
As we know the speed of light is broken all the time.

Not by any moving matter.

Everything is made of energy, including matter, and can change its state.
Modern scientists have already done it. They have teleported particles.

You are safer sticking with some kind of wormhole. They are at least
theoretically possible and "guarantee" you might get from A to B
much faster than light going around the long way.

The latest thinking is very skinny wormholes -- another solution of
the General Relativity field equations -- might allow photons
and even electrons to get through without collapsing. I.e. information
from the future may be all around us, if we have the wit to find it.

~ ~ ~

The great thing about positing something is possible (no matter what) --
you are on the side of the angels.

Proving a negative is well-known from grade school to be at best fraut and
most likely in most circustances "impossible".

"You can't prove a negative" says the old saw. For good reason.

For this reason science sticks with saying what is possible, not
trying to prove what is impossible. As some of scientist said one time
"if someone looks at the evidence and says X is possible they may be right;
if someone looks at the evidence and says X is impossible they are
probably wrong".

Hard to believe, I know, but psychology predicts certain personality types
are "attracted" to statements about the impossible or things not being true.

"I am not a crook" said some old guy. Immediately anyone with a working
knowlege of how people operate would realize that guy COULD have
said "I am honest" (it's even shorter and a better PR soundbite!)
and would suspect there is some internal conflict going on there.
Maybe the guy WAS a crook and trying to lie without appearing to lie
because he had a history of being caught at it. If you say things in
a certain way it's possible when what you said is later shown to be false
you can allays claim it was a big mistake and noone can prove nuthin!

I notie if you look around (what's left of USENET you see from some nyms
hang their whole online personality as being "not X". Straight away
the sign in the back of your head marked "shill" or "dishonest" should
be popping up.

Of course, being generous, we can also ascibe people stuck in
allays trying to demonstrate/argue/prove negatives as hillbillies that
jus don no eny better.

If you want to be generous...

--
[Thinkers:]

It's been said scientists fall into 2 broad categories -- "extroverted
thinkers" (so-called "ET"'s) and "introverted thinkers" (you guessed
it -- "IT"s).

Psychology sees "thinking types" as people that value reason over
emotions and sensory impressions, "extroverts" as mostly concerned
with the external world, while "introverts" are more interested in
their own thoughts.

The distinction colors the work and career of scientists. ET's like
Gauss and Thomson/Kelvin are undoubtedly brilliant. But they proceed
based on what they learned in the early stages of their career and
then appear to "burn out" and are not able to learn anything much new
after the age of 40. If their work was brilliant enough they rise to
prominence where, unfortunately, then tend to become an impediment to
further scientific development because they disallow anything that is
not consistent with their learned world view. E.g. Gauss blocked
ideas in what was then non-standard mathematics, and Kelvin was
notorious for loudly disbelieving in "modern technology". ET's that
work in academia are well-known as having short tempers and being
unable to work with others, especially students. The prototypical
"mad scientist" or "Dr Frankenstein" is another example of an ET.

OTOH the introverted thinking is concerned about the "essence" of
things rather than their surface appearance. They want to know how
things "really" work rather than how they simply appear to work. IT's
typically gravitate toward philosophy or psychology rather than
physics and chemistry. But there are many notable exceptions.
E.g. Einstein was an IT and valued imagination over knowledge any
time. A prototypical IT is the reputedly mad recluse that lives in a
cave in the woods and cobbles together crazy inventions.

The career danger for IT's is becoming so involved in the inner
workings of their own ideas they become irrelevant. Their work tends
to become more and more abstract and complex over time and they can
end up working on things of little interest to anyone but themselves
and/or unrelated to the universe the rest of us live in.

Interestingly, Einstein was unable to accept many of the basic ideas
from Quantum Theory because it clashed with his preconceived ideas
about how the universe "should" work. A touch of the ET in there.
But unlike a full-blown ET Einstein's gentle and reasoned objections
only spurred on new developments in the area.
Old April 10th 21, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
R Kym Horsell[_2_]

Andrew W wrote:
casag... wrote in message ...
[...]

There is finally some action in accepting that "something has been going on"
for at least the last 100 years.

But it's so far quite hard to even "show" some of the paranormal phenomena
are connected with anything other than native wildlife.

I've been making a study of this for the past year or so. OK, after "seeing
something" myself.

No sooner did I get serious than even the US intel and military establishment
started dropping hints they've known all along there is some hi-tech
group hanging around that can do things no known tech can do. But dont
expect full disclosure for a while.

Even though we "know" something is going on, the data that's easy to
objectively look at (e.g. all the sat data and there's TB of it)
only shows something is moving around our planet. They seem to hang
around at the poles but make side trips here and there. They seem to
have various interesting capabilities like going into volcanoes,
diving into the deepest parts of the ocean, flying in the atm at
very high speeds without disturbing the air, and even getting directly
into space. (Trans media).

If you correlate e.g. UFO sightings against the position of the planets
some show up as highly correlated with sightings. But not the ones we might
think. Saturn is not particularly correlated. People who report UFO's seem
to know saturn and venus have been common explanations for little lights
in the sky. So they seem to avoid reporting Saturn or Venus these days.
The planets that *do* correlate are not even very visible from earth --
Neptune, Uranus and even Pluto.

You can even correlate the positions of these outer planets with
UFO sightings to get an estimate of "trip time". And it turns out -- not FTL.
By a lot.

There are many more things that drop out of the numbers and quite a bit
of it seems to indicate they have been around a while and still use
a 360-day calendar for instance.

Doesn't prove they are human. Doesnt prove they are non-humans.
Don't prove they "come" from Nepture. Doesnt prove they dont.
Doesnt prove they come from other star. But so far they dont show any
great turn of speed that might show they do.

The "big report" is due in June sometime. But from the noises various
officials are making it sounds like all we'll get is a list of
sightings that until now were classified secret so noone would worry
and the stock market would tank.