wor(l)d play

Old August 31st 20, 04:22 AM posted to sci.physics, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, rec.arts.sf.science, sci.astro, sci.math
David Dalton

Default wor(l)d play

Here’s a (near) play on full moon:

null foam = what existed before the (supposed?) Big Bang

Followup set to sci.physics but override that by adding the group
you are reading this in if you wish, or if you are reading this
on google groups you may have to replace sci.physics by
the group you are reading this in, since as far as I know

David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

Old August 31st 20, 04:45 AM posted to sci.physics, alt.sci.physics.new-theories, rec.arts.sf.science, sci.astro, sci.math
David Dalton

On Aug 31, 2020, David Dalton wrote
(in ternal-september.org):

Here’s a (near) play on full moon:

null foam = what existed before the (supposed?) Big Bang

That reminds me of an old play of mine on “do not worry”:

donut whirry

though in that I was thinking whirry was a noun when actually
it is a verb meaning to go quickly. I was thinking that
whirry meant a foam.

Oh, in my original usage I wrote

“donut whirry/wherry”

and wherry is a word for a rowboat or barge, so combining
the two you would have a fast rowboat.

Followup-To again set to sci.physics .

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Rain upon the water/Makes footprints sunk in sand./Anger upon angry
hurt,/Take me by the hand./Take me by the heartstrings..." (Ferron)

PLAY IT AGAIN, ED Good Gawd! Astronomy Misc 0 December 25th 10 02:56 PM
Play it Sammy m-ck Amateur Astronomy 0 September 3rd 07 02:13 AM
play with gottaplay abhi Amateur Astronomy 0 May 24th 07 06:24 AM
Let's play... Twittering One Misc 0 December 11th 04 02:58 AM