Zubrin and Park will debate!

Old February 4th 04, 07:07 AM
Derek Lyons

Default Zubrin and Park will debate!

"Jorge R. Frank" wrote:

Rand is right. "Zubrin vs. Park, on the subject of space policy" is about
as interesting as "Beavis vs. Butt-head, on the subject of hot chicks."

B V. B is actually *more* interesting.

D.
--
The STS-107 Columbia Loss FAQ can be found
at the following URLs:

Text-Only Version:
http://www.io.com/~o_m/columbia_loss_faq.html

Enhanced HTML Version:

Corrections, comments, and additions should be
e-mailed to , as well as posted to
sci.space.history and sci.space.shuttle for
discussion.
Old February 4th 04, 07:22 AM
Greg Kuperberg

In article ,
Derek Lyons wrote:
(Greg Kuperberg) wrote:
What does the American Physical Society know about space policy?

Care to actually answer the question?

If you want my honest answer: Some people at the APS, including but
by no means limited to Robert Park, know a lot about space policy.
And one indication of that is the querulous, knee-jerk dismissals that
show up around here. It seems that the mere mention of Robert Park's
name, without any discussion of what he's been saying lately, inflames
a sore spot.

The one that surprises me though is Robert Zubrin. He once had zealous
fans in this newsgroup, and I figured that it made sense, because he's
a zealot himself. It seems that even he is too level-headed for
some people.
--
/\ Greg Kuperberg (UC Davis)
/ \

Old February 4th 04, 01:02 PM
Paul F. Dietz

Rand Simberg wrote:

What does the American Physical Society know about space policy?

What did that kid know about clothing design for emperors?

Paul
Old February 4th 04, 01:02 PM
Paul F. Dietz

Old February 4th 04, 01:08 PM
Joe Knapp

"Paul F. Dietz" wrote in message
Rand Simberg wrote:

What does the American Physical Society know about space policy?

What did that kid know about clothing design for emperors?

Now that was the grandaddy of wardrobe malfunctions.

Joe