Apollo One Documentary

Old June 28th 04, 11:35 PM
John Maxson

Default Apollo One Documentary

I have a few questions (from time to time) about the upcoming documentary.
I suspect that others do as well.

Do you think it will have a more or less boiler-plate set of images or
pictorials of some sort, to show the spacecraft and the crew inside,
relative to all fires and ignition sources? Obviously something like that
is impossible to post to this newsgroup, but I've never seen it anywhere.

Word descriptions just don't do the job for many folks. They want to see
"pictures."

John Maxson

Old June 29th 04, 04:26 AM
LaDonna Wyss

"John Maxson" wrote in message ...
I have a few questions (from time to time) about the upcoming documentary.
I suspect that others do as well.

Do you think it will have a more or less boiler-plate set of images or
pictorials of some sort, to show the spacecraft and the crew inside,
relative to all fires and ignition sources? Obviously something like that
is impossible to post to this newsgroup, but I've never seen it anywhere.

Word descriptions just don't do the job for many folks. They want to see
"pictures."

John Maxson

I'm going to be careful here, because when the documentarian makes his
next trip down here I will be signing an NDA (non-disclosure
agreement), so I'm going to act accordingly now. It is fair to say
there will be a graphic representation of the events that occurred.
There will also be an accompanying form of technology that will
contain more technical data than anyone can possibly absorb in a
lifetime.
So, the answer is yes. But not "boiler plate." It will be a little
higher tech than that.
LaDonna
Old June 30th 04, 04:15 AM

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

I'm going to be careful here, because when the documentarian makes

his
next trip down here I will be signing an NDA (non-disclosure
agreement), so I'm going to act accordingly now.

Well, sweetheart, you weren't careful enough.

According to my sources, you had an opportunity to sign an NDA with
Mark Estabrook, but that offer was withdrawn several weeks ago.

I guess he felt he didn't need a loose cannon like yourself on board
his project after all.

I find this to be especially interesting, because that's right about
the time you started posting here.... isn't it????? And of course, we
know that you followed your ramblings here on ssh with a futile attempt
to post on the A-1 forum on June 7 - 10, 2004.

Sounds like you are suffering from one great big case of sour grapes,
LaGoner.

And that's certainly not the way to take the moral high ground you
claim you are so fond of.

Old June 30th 04, 12:14 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

[...]

Well, "sweetheart", I still don't know who you are (although I will)
but your "sources" are wrong.
The person with whom I am dealing has not withdrawn any offers at all;
as a matter of fact he has increased his requests of me since the last
time he was down here. That person has decided I know just a little
bit more about that fire than Scott does, and trusts me and my work
quite a bit.
So, you go right ahead and continue living in whatever fantasyland
you're in, but you really should find more reliable "sources."
LaDonna
Old June 30th 04, 12:32 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

[...]

P.S. First, let me thank you for recognizing that I DO "take the
moral high ground" whenever possible.
Second, after reflecting on your posts, it occurs to me you are one of
Scott's drinking buddies, and you are getting your "information"
during one of his Miller Lite moments.
SO, the next time you speak with your pal, please do the following:
1. Be sure to tell him you are posting your imaginings of his
personal life all over the Internet. 2. Ask him (and yourself) why,
if I am not working with this filmmaker, that person paid me for
spending hours at Kinko's copying 2700 pages of the Congressional
Record to send him, and why that person--on limited PERSONAL
resources--would loan me $3,000 of his personal equipment if we were
not working together.
And finally, 3. You might find yourself a dictionary and look up the
definition of the word "discretion."
:-)
LaDonna
Old June 30th 04, 12:45 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

[...]

In fact, as long as I'm on the subject: The next time you speak with
your "friend" (and I repeat, your postings prove you are NOT his
friend regardless of how many drinks he's bought you), please ask him
if he's made the corrections I gave the filmmaker. There were serious
inaccuracies in the interview I was asked to review, and Scott really
needs to get it right before he puts himself out there next time, and
especially on film. (In case he doesn't know what you're talking
about, tell him there are major differences between the react valves
he keeps talking about, and the helium isolation valves/pyro relays
that actually had the problems in question.)
And then, why don't you dry up and go away, because you are NOT doing
your "buddy" any favors. Scott is quite capable of acting like a
child; that's not news to anyone who has read his posts. He certainly
does NOT need "friends" like you helping him in that endeavor. He is
not mature enough emotionally to know WHO his friends are; those of us
who actually CARE about his best interests try to look out for same.
YOU are not one of those. Go back to your bar, have a drink, and
leave the serious business to those of us who ARE serious.
LaDonna
Old June 30th 04, 01:14 PM
Terrell Miller

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...

The person with whom I am dealing has not withdrawn any offers at all;
as a matter of fact he has increased his requests of me since the last
time he was down here.

requests such as "you need to provide verifiable references for your claims
before anybody takes you remotely seriously, LaDonna"?

--
Terrell Miller

"Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more
willing to die."
Proverb

Old June 30th 04, 01:27 PM
LaDonna Wyss

wrote in message ...
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

[...]

After stewing on this post for the past hour, I decided to send a copy
to the filmmaker. You may tell Scott he can expect a call from that
person when he returns from his trip--and it will NOT be pleasant.
Scott is under contract, and his mouth is causing this person
headaches. You have just caused Scott grief he did not need, and I
can guarantee that grief will filter its way down in a chain reaction
to...YOU. I may not know EXACTLY who you are, but Scott will know.
If you have HALF a brain, this will be your very last post. And if
Scott has half a brain, he will stop running off at the mouth over
Miller Lite.
Good-bye.
LaDonna
Old June 30th 04, 01:40 PM

Terrell Miller wrote:
requests such as "you need to provide verifiable references for your

claims
before anybody takes you remotely seriously, LaDonna"?

BINGO, Terrell!

Note once again, her pathetic attempts to turn the focus on to someone
else, so as to avoid having to provide any concrete info about her so
called documentarian! Or her film maker. Or her sources. Or her
witnesses. Or her experts!

Nope. All she can manage is to accuse me of being one of Scott's
drinking buddies on the one hand..... while clearly stating that she
hasn't yet figured out who I am on the other!!!!!!

I hate to say it, but it really is kinda fun watching this idiot pacing
around in her cage, trying to figure out how to extricate herself from
the bind she's put herself in!!!!!!

And, I confess that it is even more fun to reach in through the bars
every once in awhile, poke her with a stick, and then sit back and
enjoy her reaction!

I got a real kick out of the description (albeit with no name
attached!) of her film maker.

If he's on such a limited personal budget, I can only imagine what kind
of "film" he's going to produce!!!!

As for the loan of the equipment, 3K of professional equipment doesn't
go very far in the film industry.... well, unless it's the porno
business.

Ah, that's it!!!! LaDonna is working with some sleazy film maker on a
3K budget to star in a "Short, Fat, and Ugly Chick" flick!!!!
So that's why she's spending so much time at Kinky's! ;-)

Old June 30th 04, 02:06 PM

You truly ARE an idiot. But, that goes without saying.
LaDonna

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM