NATO Lectures in D.C. 10/18-19 on Radar Polarimetry and Interferometry

Old September 13th 04, 04:02 PM
J.S. Lee

Default NATO Lectures in D.C. 10/18-19 on Radar Polarimetry and Interferometry

The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC is hosting a
North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) set of lectures on Radar
Polarimetry and Interferometry October 18-19, 2004.

We have distinguished scientists from NATO nations to give very
informative presentations on the current state of art of radar
polarimetry and interferometry and their applications illustrated
using data collected by polarimetric synthetic aperture radar (PolSAR)
with/without interferometry configurations.

Participants are limited to citizens of NATO nations. Due to the
security requirements of US Naval Research Laboratory, US citizenship
is required for attending this meeting. Special approval is required
for foreign nationals from NATO countries. Please enroll before
October 1 at

http://www.rta.nato.int/Detail.asp?ID=265

Click on Enroll to register.

Courtesy of NATO Research and Technology Organization (RTO), there is
no registration fee. However, $20.00 may be collected for lunch and
refreshment, if so desired. My name is Dr. Jong-Sen Lee, Code 7263.
It is my pleasure to be the local coordinator. If you need further
information, please do not hesitate to inform me. I can be reached at