...Nuclear MELTDOWN in Japan, is US Threatened???

Old April 9th 11, 07:47 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Mox separation - end of thread

On Apr 8, 12:27*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Brad Guth wrote:

Just because you're Jewish is not a reason to run and hide. *Not all
Jews are bad, unless you know otherwise?

What makes you think he's Jewish, other than you being stupid?

So, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler is still to dark and scary for you?

No, Guthball. *"Hitler, Hitler, Hitler" is still too stupid for pretty
much anyone but morons like you.

You are aware that Rothschilds and many other rich and powerful
families of that era were very much in support of Hitler, at least
until near the end when Russia made it look like a very bad idea.

Here you go, Guthball. *This sort of idiocy is right up your alley...

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...as_a_rothschil...

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

BTW; since when haven’t Jews taken advantage of and even killed
other Jews?
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...rothschild.htm

Are you suggesting that Zionist/Jews have no caste system?

Are you suggesting that Zionist/Jews police their own king?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old April 9th 11, 07:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Brad Guth wrote:

Just because you're Jewish is not a reason to run and hide. *Not all
Jews are bad, unless you know otherwise?

What makes you think he's Jewish, other than you being stupid?

So, Hitler, Hitler, Hitler is still to dark and scary for you?

No, Guthball. *"Hitler, Hitler, Hitler" is still too stupid for pretty
much anyone but morons like you.

You are aware that Rothschilds and many other rich and powerful
families of that era were very much in support of Hitler, at least
until near the end when Russia made it look like a very bad idea.

Here you go, Guthball. *This sort of idiocy is right up your alley...

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...as_a_rothschil...

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Hitler was simply a well above average artist/painter that had many
friends, and he was certainly way better at it than all of you status-
quo Rothschild freaks combined, that couldn't manage to complete any
paint-by-number craft project without fornicating all over it and
starting another war to boot.

BTW; since when haven’t Jews taken advantage of and even killed other
Jews?
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...rothschild.htm

Are you suggesting that Zionist/Jews have no caste system?

Are you still suggesting that Zionists/Jews police their own kind?

http://translate.google.com/#
Old April 9th 11, 08:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 9, 12:17*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
On 4/8/2011 8:28 AM, Michael Moroney wrote:

Mirror of TRVTH writes:

Brad *wrote:

Didn't Hitler love you as much as his other brown-nosed minions?

Whoooops! *Godwin invoked. *Thread over.
Move along, people, nothing to see here.

Guthball and the voices in his head just don't "get" Godwin's Law.

Guth, I'll spell it out for you: In a Usenet discussion, the first person
to bring up Hitler/Nazis/etc. automatically loses the argument.

It doesn't say that at all; it says that the longer a Usenet discussion
goes on, the likelihood of Hitler and the Nazis being mentioned as a
comparison to someone or something becomes more and more likely, till
it's almost a certainty:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Pat

Of course it's a certainty, unless you got someone else like Ponzi
Madoff to blame.

Problem is, here in the land of mainstream FUD, anything goes as long
as the past, present and future never varies or gets revised from
whatever the mainstream status-quo decides is best.

The notion of changing nothing, revising nothing and accepting nothing
new or improved is pretty much the same result as the three monkey FUD
policy that Jews and Rothschilds are firmly glued together with.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...inty_and_doubt

http://translate.google.com/#
Old April 9th 11, 08:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Mirror of TRVTH writes:

Brad *wrote:

Didn't Hitler love you as much as his other brown-nosed minions?

Whoooops! *Godwin invoked. *Thread over.
Move along, people, nothing to see here.

Guthball and the voices in his head just don't "get" Godwin's Law.

Guth, I'll spell it out for you: In a Usenet discussion, the first person
to bring up Hitler/Nazis/etc. automatically loses the argument.

It doesn't say that at all; it says that the longer a Usenet discussion
goes on, the likelihood of Hitler and the Nazis being mentioned as a
comparison to someone or something becomes more and more likely, till
it's almost a certainty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

The article then goes on about corollaries to Godwin's law, with the one
example being "the first to bring up Hitler/Nazis/etc. automatically loses
the argument" rule, and mentioning that this itself is frequently referred
to as Godwin's law. *From my own long experience on Usenet, this corollary
is referred to far more often than the "probability of mentioning Hitler/
Nazis increases as a discussion goes on" original, and I suspect that
most people who think they know what Godwin's Law is think of this than
of the original.

Besides, I had to dumb things down for Guth to understand.

Hitler was simply a well above average artist/painter that had many
friends, and there’s proof that he was certainly way better at it than
all of you status-quo Rothschild freaks combined, because you guys
couldn't manage to complete any paint-by-number craft project without
fornicating all over it and starting another war to boot.

BTW; since when haven’t Jews taken advantage of and even killed other
Jews?
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...rothschild.htm

Are you still suggesting that Zionist/Jews have no caste system?

Are you still suggesting that Zionists/Jews police their own kind?

The prevailing notion of changing nothing, revising nothing and
accepting nothing new or improved is pretty much the same end-result
as the three monkey FUD policy that Jews and Rothschilds are firmly
glued together with.
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...inty_and_doubt

History as documented only by the victors is about as good as any
community of our brown-nosed FUD clowns ever gets.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old April 10th 11, 11:45 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,alt.religion.ray-karczewski
snidely

Default Mox separation

PD scribbled something like ...

On Apr 5, 8:46*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
PD wrote:

Perhaps. It might interest you to know that I, too, am a physicist.

You hide it well.

5640? 60637?

And you? Your credentials?

Aerospace engineering, if I remember correctly.

/dps
Old April 10th 11, 11:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics
Androcles[_41_]

"Snidely" wrote in message
| PD scribbled something like ...
|
| On Apr 5, 8:46 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
| PD wrote:
|
| Perhaps. It might interest you to know that I, too, am a physicist.
|
| You hide it well.
|
| 5640? 60637?
|
| And you? Your credentials?
|
| Aerospace engineering, if I remember correctly.
|
| /dps

Mal-lard ( rancid fat) Phuckwit Duck's (PD's) credentials:

"A pulse is not DC electricity. Idiot. Bloody-faced idiot. Self-flagellating
bloody-faced idiot" -- Phuckwit Duck.
c = 1 and unitless in natural units." -- Phuckwit Duck
"(x1-x2)^2 + (y1-y2)^2 + (z1-z2)^2 - (t1-t2)^2 is invariant" -- Mallard.
"It turns out that you can verify curvature of a space without
ever stepping away from the space to see it embedded in a
higher dimension." - Mallard.
"Requests for *proof* will be routinely ignored in science because
theories are not proven in science."-- Mallard.
"I'm pretty sure you believe only what you want to believe." --
introspective Phuckwit Duck.
"You can't even keep track of the lies you say." -- Mallard
[sitting in the duck blind, waiting with a shotgun for a duck to appear] --
Phuckwit Duck.

Old April 10th 11, 05:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Len Lekx

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:10:54 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

So when has any coal plant put a entire region of being uninhabitible

Isn't there a big underground coal-fire happening in one of the
Eastern states...? I recall seeing it discussed on Modern Marvels -
that it's been burning since the early 1960s, and has rendered the
entire county uninhabitable due to toxic fumes...
Old April 10th 11, 07:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

So when has any coal plant put a entire region of being uninhabitible

* *Isn't there a big underground coal-fire happening in one of the
Eastern states...? *I recall seeing it discussed on Modern Marvels -
that it's been burning since the early 1960s, and has rendered the
entire county uninhabitable due to toxic fumes...

Hardly anything is worse for the environment than coal, although
multiple meltdowns and a few thousand tonnes of spent-fuel that's at
least as bad if not worse than the new stuff that's within robust
reactor vessels that have only breached and/or having been leaking, is
certainly way up there on the NO FLY list of bad **** to be anywhere
near or downwind of.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old April 11th 11, 12:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Bob Haller

wrote:

So when has any coal plant put a entire region of being uninhabitible

* * Isn't there a big underground coal-fire happening in one of the
Eastern states...? *I recall seeing it discussed on Modern Marvels -
that it's been burning since the early 1960s, and has rendered the
entire county uninhabitable due to toxic fumes...

http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/...n-fire-since-1...
There's some around her in North and South Dakota also. A coal seam is
exposed at the surface and hit by lightning, causing it to ignite.
Once it starts, it's just about impossible to put out as it burns
further and further underground.

Pat

the centralia fire was nearly out when the state government got into a
budget discussion, and the fire spread for lack of 20 grand or
something like that, it was a long time ago, after that they had to
evacuate the town which cost far more.

coal fired plants with algea production tuning algea into gasoline
would be great

or just turn coal directly into methyl alcohol, which can be used as a
motor fuel. big oil owns congress and likes things just the way they
are