Obama's HUGE space gamble

Old February 11th 10, 09:59 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

Default NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

On Feb 11, 3:40*pm, OM wrote:
:
As for psychological
issues, I've undergone a psych eval as part of the post-amputation
therapy, and was found to not have *any* psychological issues other
than an IQ of 148,

There is the proof that the psych eval was not valid, the IQ score is
clearly wrong.

OM and high IQ are mutually exclusive. I have yet to see any proof of
an IQ over 100. Most of his posts contain sexual or bathroom humor
and not a bit of intelligent thought.

Old February 11th 10, 10:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 11, 5:12*pm, OM wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:59:42 -0800 (PST), Me

wrote:
Most of his posts contain sexual or bathroom humor

...No wonder you don't find it funny, because such humor is *above*
your intellectual shortcomings, Charlie.

Just the opposite, the humor is only funny to your intellectual
equivalent ,gradeschoolers
Old February 12th 10, 01:12 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.space.shuttle
Jonathan

wrote in message

One thing to me is certain though. We need a better less energy wasteful
and dangerous way to get off planet. Maybe the physicists can actually
find the source of gravity and let us harness the force instead of
fighting it.

They have, it's called lift! ?Lift can get a ship out of the bulk of the
atmosphere anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if some sort of
air dropped launching ends up being the cheapest and easiet way.

YES YES YES, a air launched gigantic airplane air dropping a mini
shuttle at the very top of the atmosphere minimizes taking fuel tanks
and infrastructure 90% of the way to orbit..

These guys seem to be getting the hang of it. At least for small payloads.

http://www.scaled.com/

Old February 12th 10, 04:00 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_802_]

"OM" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:54:35 -0500, "Jonathan" wrote:

I also believe Space Solar Power will become
the new direction of NASA in the next two or three years.

...Then take your bull**** arguments to .policy. I'd suggest .tech or
.science, but I know you've been banned from there since the relaunch
of both groups.

Really, and how would you know that OM?

For your information, no one has been banned from posting.

Again, if you're actually serious about promoting
space-based solar power generation and *not* just in this for the
trolling, then you'll confine those posts to .policy.

--
Greg Moore
Ask me about lily, an RPI based CMC.

Old February 12th 10, 01:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_806_]

"OM" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 23:00:41 -0500, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

Really, and how would you know that OM?

...Call it a *strong* hunch, Greg.

I'll repeat the critical part you snipped: No one has been banned. Several
off-topic posts from folks have been rejected (as well as tons of spam).
But again, NO ONE, including Jonathan has been banned.

Old February 12th 10, 02:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

wrote:
Really, and how would you know that OM?

...Call it a *strong* hunch, Greg. Of course, he's claiming he doesn't
post there because you need a valid e-mail address, and I've made at
least a dozen posts to .tech using *two* different e-mail addresses
that are about as bogus as all of "jonathan's" arguments are.

If he's not banned, it's only a matter of time.

So why are you hanging
around here and not wanking off with your .tech choad buddies, then?
Old February 12th 10, 09:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
The Big DP[_2_]

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
"The Big DP" wrote:

:
:"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
: The Big DP wrote:
:
: But that's probably because I'm a brown-nosing LLPOF incest-cloned
Borg
: Zionist Nazi. :-D
:
:
: *SNORT* hee hee hee...good one, Pat
:
: It took me forever to figure out what the "LLPOF" was all about.
: It's "Liar, Lier, Pants On Fire"... really hard language on his part.
:-D
:
:
:Truth be told Pat....I actually had to ask him. How pathetic is THAT?
:

They don't have Google on your planet?

Ahhhh....I can rest in peace now, I've finally been snubbed by Fred. Thanks!

Old February 13th 10, 02:50 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 12, 3:23*pm, OM wrote:

Care to try another round, seeing as how you love the taste of your
own shoe leather?

What? You think you got one on me? Think again.
Just remember I can always beat you in an ass kicking contest

Just look how pathetic and lame you are. Not one of your posts are
about subject at hand. You are either flaming someone or reminiscing
about non existence usenet "good ole" days, in which your contribution
was nil. Your knowledge about spaceflight is minimal and you
contribute nothing.

Old February 13th 10, 03:02 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)[_811_]

wrote:
:
:Really, and how would you know that OM?
:
:...Call it a *strong* hunch, Greg. Of course, he's claiming he doesn't
ost there because you need a valid e-mail address, and I've made at
:least a dozen posts to .tech using *two* different e-mail addresses
:that are about as bogus as all of "jonathan's" arguments are.
:
:If he's not banned, it's only a matter of time.
:

I would hope that the moderated newsgroups (and the moderators of
them) would not 'ban' anyone based merely on who they are, but would
rather judge each article by its content.

That is the case. Derek, Mary and myself judge each post on the content of
the post, not the name attached to it.

Old February 13th 10, 07:33 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Pat Flannery

Me wrote:
Just look how pathetic and lame you are. Not one of your posts are
about subject at hand. You are either flaming someone or reminiscing
about non existence usenet "good ole" days, in which your contribution
was nil. Your knowledge about spaceflight is minimal and you
contribute nothing.

He did do this: http://www.io.com/~o_m/clfaq/clfaq.htm
Which in the early days after the Columbia's loss was even being
recommended by NASA as a great place to go to get up-to-the-minute
information on what the status of the investigation was.
OM also did good research on both Skylab and Apollo-Soyuz details.
We seem to be having another outbreak of "The Era Of Bad Feelings" on
the space newsgroups at the moment, as has sometimes happened before,
and always led to more posters leaving as they got bored with people
spending all their time insulting each other rather than discussing
anything actually space related.
But maybe that shouldn't be surprising, as the whole country seems to be
in a state of constant bitching about things in general and at each
other in particular at the moment.

Pat

Obama's Space Policy LauraM Policy 147 July 23rd 11 11:47 PM
Barack Obama's Sense of Drift on Space Policy Mark R. Whittington Policy 11 March 18th 09 04:25 PM
Barack Obama's Real Space Omission Quadibloc Policy 85 June 14th 08 09:18 AM
huge cock big dicks,riding huge dick,free huge dick video [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 March 13th 08 06:40 PM