What if(on Dry steam.

Old August 31st 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if(on Dry steam.

What if dry steam could be the best way to cook veggies?? What if I
told you I can make steam dry easily. bert

Old August 31st 09, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if dry steam could be the best way to cook veggies?? What if I
told you I can make steam dry easily. bert

Well ... you have been making a lot of "hot air" ... perhaps you
confuse that with "dry steam".

Old August 31st 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 31, 8:56*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if dry steam could be the best way to cook veggies?? *What if I
told you I can make steam dry easily. bert

Once you get to dry steam Bert, your pressure cooker might blow!

Double-A

Old August 31st 09, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 31, 8:56*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
What if dry steam could be the best way to cook veggies?? *What if I
told you I can make steam dry easily. bert

A microwave driven boiler is all you need, although ultrasonic
transferred energy works too. The higher the pressure the better,
although much over 2 bar and you'll need a steam engineer's rating
just to be on the safe side.

H2O2 or even Browns Gas is another clean way of making seriously hot
steam at one bar (15 psi).

~ BG
Old August 31st 09, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar dry steam and hot air can relate. only sensible post you have
written so far. bert

Old August 31st 09, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Make boiler small and very strong and you got dry steam. bert

Old August 31st 09, 07:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG I think you got it. You read my mind a micro wave boiler. bert

Old September 1st 09, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if dry steam could be the best way to cook veggies?? What if I
told you I can make steam dry easily. bert

If the steam is not wet, then what is it precisely...powder?

Old September 1st 09, 06:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

mark Where do you get powder from steam. Dry steam is just what it
states "DRY" Dry steam is used to press your pants. Dry steam can clean
your carpets,and car engine. What makes it dryer is its very hot. Bert

Old September 1st 09, 07:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
mark Where do you get powder from steam. Dry steam is just what it
states "DRY" Dry steam is used to press your pants. Dry steam can clean
your carpets,and car engine. What makes it dryer is its very hot. Bert

Dry water? Sorry, I don't by it.

Red supergiant cauldrons let off steam (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 April 20th 07 12:28 AM
Steam Rockets tomcat Space Shuttle 333 January 23rd 07 03:27 AM
Steam Rockets tomcat Policy 334 January 23rd 07 03:27 AM
Letter to Tomcat on steam Danny Dot Space Shuttle 43 December 24th 06 10:08 PM
Steam Engine Spaceship P. Ussyliquor Science 0 December 15th 03 11:12 AM