#16/9Sep/3pm Centers of astro bodies as pipeline to Nucleus and whether

Old September 9th 07, 09:19 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
a_plutonium

Default #16/9Sep/3pm Centers of astro bodies as pipeline to Nucleus and whether

I am having trouble here at this point. And perhaps it is very good
trouble because I would never have realized it from the Unification of
forces via Coulomb unification and that gravity is Dirac's Sea of positrons.

I am realizing this trouble by assembling the Center of astro bodies as
a conduit or pipeline to the Nucleus of the Atom Totality where Cosmic
rays impinge on that Center of Earth or Sun or Jupiter and force them
to grow over 5 to 10 billion years.

So I have three choices in this problem:

(1) Universe consists of Matter and Antimatter and Space_1 of matter
and Space_2 of Antimatter

(2) Universe consists of Matter and Antimatter and no Space where
Antimatter is Space itself

(3) Universe consists of Matter and Antimatter and where Space_1 is
the space that accompanies Matter and where there is no Space_2 because
Antimatter forms what we would think of as Space_2

You see, when I discovered that gravity can be eliminated from physics
by saying that gravity is merely the Sea of Positrons that attracts
normal matter. So the Sun bends Space and then the Sun follows the
curvature of that bent space is the same as saying that Space is
positrons which attracts the Sun's Matter.

But that leaves me with a huge problem of how many spaces the world
consists of??

I believe the answer lies in an analysis of Space in the Nucleus of
atoms. What space lies in a neutron?

So I think I can pull myself out of this problem by focusing on the
entities of the Nucleus of Atoms. Does the nucleus have two Spaces?
Does the nucleus have one Space, or does the nucleus have no Space?

By "no space" what is meant is that Space is some particle such as
the positron sea being space itself. And this possibility defies
our commonsense intuition. Defies it because our minds seem to see Space
as even more basic and fundamental than the existence of material
matter. But there is the logical possibility that Space is matter itself.

And I want to make a remark as to how I got into this pitfall conundrum.
I didn't get here from logical reasoning because it was about a year
time lapse that I discover gravity is Dirac's Sea of Positrons and I
could have dwelt on this puzzle of Space then. But what brought me to
this conundrum was the practical need for growing Earth and Sun and
Jupiter from their centers outward. Ironic that a practical need of a
conduit or pipeline to the Nucleus to get mass to the Earth and Sun
draws me into a conundrum of whether the Cosmos has 1 Space or 2 Spaces
or 0 Space. Ironic that a practical look at the Center of astro bodies
draws me into deep theory of how many Spaces exist in the Universe.

I strongly believe that a analysis of the Nucleus of atoms and the
StrongNuclear force will shed light on how many Spaces.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 15th 07, 07:12 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default #16/15Sep/1pm Centers of astro bodies as pipeline to Nucleus and whether SPACE comes in two; new book: Growing-Solar-System theory via Dirac New-Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory

a_plutonium wrote:
[...]

I need to get back to this book and this thread, for I temporarily was
taken away
by another thread doing math.

But I need to get back on focus here and to finish this book before
the end of
September.

I was stuck on how the Center of planets and stars become the source
or
wellhead of much of the new growth of matter. Where the center is a
pipeline
to the Nucleus of the Atom Totality and the star or planet grows from
the center
outward. I covered how a astro body grows from the surface from
capture of
cosmic rays and gamma rays, but I need to consider that the center of
astro
bodies is a special place of Dirac radioactivity growth.

Keep in mind that Dirac talks about two rates of radioactivity growth
as "additive"
and as "multiplicative" and Dirac points to the separation movement of
the Moon
whether it is going away from Earth of coming closer to Earth whether
additive
or multiplicative. I kind of think that both additive and
multiplicative can occur.

So, I welcome myself back to my own thread and book.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium