America! Happy Independence Day ;-)

Old July 8th 06, 02:34 AM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.alien.visitors,alt.politics,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.astronomy
Art Deco[_1_]

Default America! Happy Independence Day ;-)

Charles D. Bohne’Ѣ wrote:

On Fri, 07 Jul 2006 22:21:09 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
wrote:

I was just giving a meaningless reply to Alexa as
Alexa is calling me a "Buildingaberg and The Earth is extinct", etc

The name is "Bilderberg", it's a hotel in Holland. I spend some nights
there with my wife in 1987.

There is nothing much else to chat about in these newsgroups, when you
are on holiday most of the time these days.

I am sorry, and it's not "holidays" - it's work, hard work!
It's my last investment in "mankind" ... my work will be done in 2012.

Chu*k teh Profit returns for an encore.

I will spend Christmas 2012 at home :-), with my own people, and
I will never come back, for sure.

Bye, Chu*k! Mind the @$$/door interface on your way back to "Manda".

Or is Christmas 2012 Kookaid night?

Anyway, I'm going to Japan !!

I hope you may find there all the luck you need!

C.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development