Bent photon missed detector.!!

Old January 22nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default Bent photon missed detector.!!

$$ ^
The photon would have missed EARth, if the Sun wasN'T there.
[What if the bent photon had *missed* Eddington's detector.?!]
```Brian.
$$ p.s.
Any SPACE where an OBjECT is, isN'T empty.
$$
General Relativity's a GR WORLD-point at an END of it's WORLD-line.
GR an END ..having declared NO PAST GEOMETRY, now NO GR WORLD-line.

GR had NO mass NO temperature NO angular momentum and ONE GR point.
There's NO mass NO temperature and NO angular momentum in GEOMETRY.

NOTE: There has NEVER BEEN one AUTHENTiC GR "prediction", NEVER.!!.
Na TiME TRAVEL and Uncle Al's "other LONGER way round" GR geodesic.

Tom was a doctor of GR WORLD-points at an END of their WORLD-lines.
jOE was a doctor of GR EMPTY-space, in between EMPTY-space-objects.

RePOST:
$ Bent photon missed detector.

1. EARth, at A, DETECTs the photon on the BENT PATH:
The BENT photon DETECTED by Eddington on EARth;

$$ ORiGiNAL vector PROjECTiON
((star)) - - o - - - o - - - o- - - - - - - - B
( (Sun)) o
o (EARth at A)
..BENT photon
is DETECTED.

2. EARth, at B, is MiSSED by the photon on the BENT PATH:
The BENT photon MiSSEs the DETECTOR on EARth;

$$ ORiGiNAL vector PROjECTiON
((star)) - - o - - - o - - - o - - - --(EARth at B)
((Sun)) o
o BENT photon
MiSSED detector.!!

EARth is MiSSED, at B, on ORiGiNAL vector PROjECTiON.!!

Sincerely,
```Brian
p.s.
Go-go Google GROUP SEARCH: stuckless CORRECTED .

Edited.. ..end of rePOST 1.

RePOST 2:
$$ Vector PROjECTiONs, in RETROSPECT.
Weight of photon ...original bent light beam proof
of the General Theory of Relativity.

The ONLY photon RADiAL VECTOR that we can measure is the one
FROM the source TO the detector. We don't know if that's the
SHORTEST radial vector or if its the LONGEST radial vector ..
..its the ONLY radial vector MEASURED for any PARTiCULAR
WAVEfront. We PLATONiCALLY assume ALL the radii are EQUAL.

ELECTROMAGNETiC and GRAViTATiONAL influences OF THE DETECTOR,
the Earth, Sun, and other stars, etc, might ALTER a photon's
'VELOCiTY direction' ..'BEFORE' any MEASUREMENT.!!

Distant Star to Earth VELOCiTY is a RADiAL VECTOR quantity.
ACCELERATiON is the RATE of CHANGE of VELOCiTY over Time.
Any VECTOR PROjECTiON is infinite with NO END.!!

NOTE, PLATONiCLY, radial VECTORS DON'T CURVE and can be measured
only AFTER OTHER bending of the beam of light, BETWEEN the distant
STAR and the Earth-based photon DETECTOR, has ..already, happened.

$$ The RADiAL velocity of a PROPAGATiNG or COLLAPSiNG wavefront,
in units of LENGTH per SECOND, is also "THREE times the TiME
RATE of CHANGE of the VOLUME to SURFACE AREA quotient" of the
same PROPAGATiNG or COLLAPSiNG wavefront. It's an ALTERNATiVE
APPROACH to explaining Maxwell's (c)^2, MAGNETiC PERMEABiLiTY
of vacuum Uo, and the ELECTRiC PERMiTTiViTY of free space, all
with respect to a COMMON fabric ..the WAVEFRONT. Perhaps even,
the (c)^2 is "the PRODUCT of the RADiAL VELOCiTY multiplied by
THREE times the TiME Rate of Change of 'volume to surface area'
quotient" of the wavefront in a vacuum. If NOT "in a vacuum",
then one (c) might REMAiN a constant, as required, while the
OTHER [c] might VARY, depending on the actual PERMEABiLiTY and
PERMiTTiViTY of the medium.

$$ Any BENT photon is an ACCELERATED photon ..BY DEFiNiTiON.!!

$$ 'THE UNiVERSE & DR. EiNSTEiN'; 1956 edition;
Written by: Lincoln Barnett;
Page 92; [QUOTE AUTHOR]
"But if they are familiar with the Special Theory of Relativity
they will remember that energy has mass in accordance with the
equation (m) = E / c^2. Since light is a form of energy they
will deduce that light has mass and will therefore be affected
by a gravitational field. Hence the curvature of the beam.
From these purely theoretical considerations Einstein concluded
that light, like any material object, travels in a curve when
passing through the gravitational field of a massive body. He
suggested that his theory could be put to test by observing the
path of starlight in the gravitational field of the sun. ...
According to his theory, the light from stars surrounding
the sun should be bent inwards, towards the sun, in traversing
the sun's gravitational field; ... eclipse of 29 May 1919."

Page 94; "He staked his whole GENERAL THEORY of RELATiViTY on
this test". [UNQUOTE AUTHOR]

$$ The 1.64 SECONDs of ARC was *SCALED-OFF-OF* photographs, duh.!!

$$ Any PATH ..which is CURVED over TiME, is an ACCELERATED path.!!

$$ And any SPACE-time where ACCELERATED OBjECTs are isN'T empty.!!

Sincerely, ```Brian
("`-/")_.-'"``-.,,
\. . `; -._( );, `)
(v_,)' _ )`-. \ ``'`
_.- _..-/ /((.' Graphic by Toe!
((,.-' ((,/

Edited.. ..end of rePOST 2.

Spaceman wrote: "PD" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
| Dirk,
| A ray of light may define a straight line, but according
| to Einstein, who thought of the idea of photons, a ray of light
| is made up of photons, which are deflected by gravitation. If a
| photon is deflected by gravitation, then it travels a longer
| distance to earth than a straight line.
|
| This is incorrect. The light *in being deflected* is taking the
| shortest distance to Earth. There is no other path that something
| can travel at c and arrive at Earth any more quickly. It is
| precisely this point (among many others, I'm sure) that you do
| not comprehend.

If it is bent at all, It is not taking the shortest path between 2
points.
That "bent is a straight" is some of the largest bull**** pooped
out of parrots of relativity.

Einstein's Cult: More Years of Money Making.
Bent photon missed detector.!!